• 53(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-10-27, 16:20)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 01:11)marcelveldt Wrote: Thanks! And btw... It was your idea Wink

There's plenty of ideas around this world, only a few bring them to life to not be just an idea anymore Wink ...

Maybe a suggestion this time while I'm tuning my list types. This may be limited to peolpe getting weird titles from their back-end like me (in fact, Terrestrial Numeric Tv throws us cutted titles or episode name in the Title too). Maybe this can just be an option in the script setting to stop the Title query to a user defined char like

" or , or [ or ... or ] or .

Sometimes I get multiple entries in cache (however rare thanks to an already great filtering I think) and sometimes get just thumb instead of fanart (I mean for shows or movies of course).

Really not a request Marcel, just a suggestion as I'm already more than fine with how it works.
Finally would like to make it as a request since I noticed the quote " character seems to break the search. Noticed when clearing cache that all titles containing this returns no picture.
Maybe produce something in your code query.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
When using the colour themes feature I spotted a couple of errors.

Firstly when attempting to set a theme I see the following in the logs

Code:
12:47:56 T:2628   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR in setDayNightColorTheme ! --> type object 'datetime.datetime' has no attribute 'datetime'
12:47:56 T:2628   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
12:47:56 T:2628   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\BackgroundsUpdater.py", line 122, in setDayNightColorTheme
12:47:56 T:2628   ERROR:     daytime = datetime.datetime(*(time.strptime(daytime, "%H:%M")[0:6])).time()
12:47:56 T:2628   ERROR: AttributeError: type object 'datetime.datetime' has no attribute 'datetime'

Then if I attempt to set the day or night theme it fails after entering a time (which I did not edit) with the same error message as above
Hi Marcel,

I created a pull request for adding a new endpoint to get movies/tv shows by a random genre. Please take a look and review.

Cheers
Marcel, The OSD Option is working great, thanks.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Error for PVR Background..
PHP Code:
19:49:07 T:4404   ERRORUnicodeDecodeError'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xcc in position 7: ordinal not in range(128)
19:49:20 T:4404   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting
19:49:20 T:4404   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting American Hustle\extrafanart
19:49:20 T:4404   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting Charlie'
s Angels Full Throttle\extrafanart
:49:20 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Coach Carter\extrafanart
:49:20 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting CSI Crime Scene Investigation\extrafanart
:49:20 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Fairytale Story of the Seven Dwarves\extrafanart
:49:20 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire\extrafanart
:49:20 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix\extrafanart
:49:20 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting House\extrafanart
:49:20 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Ice Age\extrafanart
:49:20 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Last Vegas\extrafanart
:49:20 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Lego DC Comics Super Heroes Justice League vs Bizarro League\extrafanart
:49:20 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Mr Peabody\extrafanart
:49:20 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Paranormal Activity The Marked Ones\extrafanart
:49:21 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Sherlock Holmes\extrafanart
:49:21 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Stargate SG-1\extrafanart
:49:21 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Tangled\extrafanart
:49:21 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting The Art of the Steal\extrafanart
:49:21 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting The Interview\extrafanart
:49:21 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King\extrafanart
:49:21 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting The Mentalist\extrafanart
:49:21 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting The Sweeney\extrafanart
:49:21 T:4404   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting Think Like a Man Too\extrafanart
:49:21 T:4404   ERRORSkin Helper Service --> exception occured in getPvrBackground....
19:49:21 T:4404   ERRORTraceback (most recent call last):
19:49:21 T:4404   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\BackgroundsUpdater.py"line 364in getPvrBackground
:49:21 T:4404   ERROR:     thumbdir os.path.join(dir,dir2.decode("utf-8"))
19:49:21 T:4404   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\ntpath.py"line 84in join
:49:21 T:4404   ERROR:     result_path result_path p_path
:49:21 T:4404   ERRORUnicodeDecodeError'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xcc in position 7: ordinal not in range(128)
19:49:27 T:4344  NOTICE: komt de code hier wel ? 
Marcel ,
One question , why is so different for grab images with this two code same Title from EPG in same window
1.)
PHP Code:
<texture background="true">http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=$INFO[Listitem.Title]&type=clearart</texture> 
2.)
PHP Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ClearArt)]</texture

With 1 I have all images from Fanart.tv
With 2 I have just images from tmdb...

Can You Improve search for second code

edit try Title
PHP Code:
Ice Age 
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-29, 13:29)Jayz2K Wrote: Finally would like to make it as a request since I noticed the quote " character seems to break the search. Noticed when clearing cache that all titles containing this returns no picture.

The " should now be ignored by the search, please check latest Git. Please test with the current improvements how it works, if it still can be improved I'll look at your request.
(2015-10-29, 15:04)im85288 Wrote: When using the colour themes feature I spotted a couple of errors.

Now fixed on Git, thanks for testing
(2015-10-29, 20:58)Angelinas Wrote: Error for PVR Background..

One question , why is so different for grab images with this two code same Title from EPG in same window
1.)
PHP Code:
<texture background="true">http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=$INFO[Listitem.Title]&type=clearart</texture> 
2.)
PHP Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ClearArt)]</texture

With 1 I have all images from Fanart.tv
With 2 I have just images from tmdb...

Can You Improve search for second code

edit try Title
PHP Code:
Ice Age 

1) The error is now fixed on Git
2) Those two methods call exactly the same function so they would produce the same output, maybe clear your cache or some other external cause ? It might be that your pvrdetails cachefile was generated when the fanart.tv service was down a couple of days ago ?
3) What is to improve ? I don't understand what you mean ?

Please test latest Git as it has some improvements and fixes again
Marcel,

To quote a famous advert.

Just do it!

I know I added to the noise with last minute requests but as scripts can have weekly pull requests could you get this pulled into the main repo. I'm currently waiting for this to drop so that I can make a skin pull request.

Thanks mate
Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
(2015-10-30, 01:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-29, 13:29)Jayz2K Wrote: Finally would like to make it as a request since I noticed the quote " character seems to break the search. Noticed when clearing cache that all titles containing this returns no picture.

The " should now be ignored by the search, please check latest Git. Please test with the current improvements how it works, if it still can be improved I'll look at your request.
Seems that pictures are loading faster and get now them with " . Not the most relevant pictures but It works (maybe just due to the show). I still have to test some more since I get them the same time epg updates. Thx Marcel.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Marcel does Music Artwork etc work correctly in Jarvis? I am not seeing anything at all on home widgets (and yes I did set he widget container)

From trying to debug I can see that on home widgets it appears to have first required the info to be cached by browsing the music library. Even with that done the data is not being picked up. ListItem.Album seems to be empty all the time too.

In this particular example the artist details were cached as follows:

Code:
<artdetails>
    <info>Alicia Augello Cook (born January 25, 1981), known by her stage name Alicia Keys, is an American R&amp;B singer-songwriter, record producer, sample library developer and actress. She attended Professional Performing Arts School and graduated at 16 as valedictorian. Keys released her debut album with J Records, having had previous record deals first with Columbia and then Arista Records. Keys' debut album, Songs in A Minor, was a commercial success, selling over 12 million copies worldwide. She became the best-selling new artist and best-selling R&amp;B artist of 2001. The album earned Keys five Grammy Awards in 2002, including Best New Artist and Song of the Year for 'Fallin''. Her second studio album, The Diary of Alicia Keys, was released in 2003 and was also another success worldwide, selling eight million copies. The album garnered her an additional four Grammy Awards in 2005. Later that year, she released her first live album, Unplugged, which debuted at number one in the United States. She became the first female to have an MTV Unplugged album to debut at number one and the highest since Nirvana in 1994. Keys made guest appearances on several television series in the following years, beginning with Charmed. She made her film debut in Smokin' Aces and went on to appear in The Nanny Diaries in 2007. Her third studio album, As I Am, was released in the same year and sold six million copies worldwide, earning Keys an additional three Grammy Awards. The following year, she appeared in The Secret Life of Bees, which earned her a nomination at the NAACP Image Awards. She released her fourth album, The Element of Freedom, in December 2009, which became Keys' first chart-topping album in the United Kingdom. Throughout her career, Keys has won numerous awards and has sold over 35 million albums worldwide and 30 million singles, which makes her one of the best selling artists of all time. Billboard magazine named her the top R&amp;B artist of the 2000-2009 decade, establishing herself as one of the best-selling artists of her time. In 2010, VH1 included Keys on its list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. Billboard magazine placed her number ten on their list of Top 50 R&amp;B/Hip-Hop Artists of the Past 25 Years.</info>
    <extrafanarts>[u'http://www.theaudiodb.com/images/media/artist/fanart/qrrtsy1357553843.jpg', u'http://www.theaudiodb.com/images/media/artist/fanart/trryyx1357553851.jpg', u'http://www.theaudiodb.com/images/media/artist/fanart/qwywxx1369117003.jpg']</extrafanarts>
    <thumb>smb://192.168.1.8/music/Alicia Keys/folder.jpg</thumb>
    <musicbrainzartistid>8ef1df30-ae4f-4dbd-9351-1a32b208a01e</musicbrainzartistid>
    <fanart>smb://192.168.1.8/music/Alicia Keys/fanart.jpg</fanart>
    <songcount>59</songcount>
    <clearlogo>smb://192.168.1.8/music/Alicia Keys/logo.png</clearlogo>
    <banner>smb://192.168.1.8/music/Alicia Keys/banner.jpg</banner>
    <albumcount>3</albumcount>
    <artistname>Alicia Keys</artistname>
    <discart>smb://192.168.1.8/music/Alicia Keys/cdart.png</discart>
    <artistthumb>http://www.theaudiodb.com/images/media/artist/thumb/sqyupv1357553673.jpg</artistthumb>
    <path>smb://192.168.1.8/music/Alicia Keys/</path>
    <folder>smb://192.168.1.8/music/Alicia Keys/folder.jpg</folder>
    <tracklist>1 - As I Am (intro)[CR]2 - Go Ahead[CR]3 - Superwoman[CR]4 - No One[CR]5 - Like You'll Never See Me Again[CR]6 - Lesson Learned[CR]7 - Wreckless Love[CR]8 - The Thing About Love[CR]9 - Teenage Love Affair[CR]10 - I Need You[CR]11 - Where Do We Go From Here[CR]12 - Prelude to a Kiss[CR]13 - Tell You Something (Nana's reprise)[CR]14 - Sure Looks Good to Me[CR]15 - Waiting for Your Love[CR]1 - Piano &amp; I[CR]2 - Girlfriend[CR]3 - How Come You Don't Call Me[CR]4 - Fallin'[CR]5 - Troubles[CR]6 - Rock Wit U[CR]7 - A Woman's Worth[CR]8 - Jane Doe[CR]9 - Goodbye[CR]10 - The Life[CR]11 - Mr. Man[CR]12 - Never Felt This Way (interlude)[CR]13 - Butterflyz[CR]14 - Why Do I Feel So Sad[CR]15 - Caged Bird[CR]16 - Lovin' U[CR]17 - A Woman's Worth (remix)[CR]18 - Juiciest (mixtape version)[CR]19 - If I Were Your Woman (Funky Blues demo)[CR]20 - Ghetto Man[CR]21 - Fallin' (The Ali Soundtrack version)[CR]22 - Typewriter[CR]23 - Butterflyz (The Drumline mix)[CR]24 - I Won't Crazy World[CR]25 - Girlfriend (Krucialkeys Sista Girl mix) (UK video remix edit)[CR]26 - I Got a Little Something (live in Seattle)[CR]27 - Piano Mashup (live in Seattle)[CR]28 - Light My Fire (live in Seattle)[CR]1 - Element of Freedom (intro)[CR]2 - Love Is Blind[CR]3 - Doesn't Mean Anything[CR]4 - Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart[CR]5 - Wait Til You See My Smile[CR]6 - That's How Strong My Love Is[CR]7 - Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)[CR]8 - Love Is My Disease[CR]9 - Like the Sea[CR]10 - Put It in a Love Song[CR]11 - This Bed[CR]12 - Distance and Time[CR]13 - How It Feels to Fly[CR]14 - Empire State of Mind, Part II: Broken Down[CR]15 - Through It All[CR]16 - Pray for Forgiveness</tracklist>
    <albums>As I Am[CR]Songs in A minor[CR]The Element of Freedom</albums>
    <extrafanart>smb://192.168.1.8/music/Alicia Keys/extrafanart/</extrafanart>
</artdetails>

But even with that cached, browsing a home widget for the same album/artist does not successfully pull the data from the cache

Also the problem with colour themes is still there for me (albeit a slightly different error this time)

Code:
12:20:12 T:2092   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR in setDayNightColorTheme ! --> time data '' does not match format '%H:%M'
12:20:12 T:2092   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
12:20:12 T:2092   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\BackgroundsUpdater.py", line 122, in setDayNightColorTheme
12:20:12 T:2092   ERROR:     daytime = datetime(*(time.strptime(daytime, "%H:%M")[0:6])).time()
12:20:12 T:2092   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\_strptime.py", line 467, in _strptime_time
12:20:12 T:2092   ERROR:     return _strptime(data_string, format)[0]
12:20:12 T:2092   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\_strptime.py", line 325, in _strptime
12:20:12 T:2092   ERROR:     (data_string, format))
12:20:12 T:2092   ERROR: ValueError: time data '' does not match format '%H:%M'
(2015-10-30, 01:48)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-29, 20:58)Angelinas Wrote: One question , why is so different for grab images with this two code same Title from EPG in same window
1.)
PHP Code:
2.)
PHP Code:

2) Those two methods call exactly the same function so they would produce the same output, maybe clear your cache or some other external cause ? It might be that your pvrdetails cachefile was generated when the fanart.tv service was down a couple of days ago ?
Not the same function see picture..

here is pvrdetails.xml for this images
Code:
<artdetails>
    <rating>7.4</rating>
    <thumb>special://profile/addon_data/script.skin.helper.service/pvrthumbs/Birdman Or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance 2014/thumb.jpg</thumb>
    <plot>A fading actor best known for his portrayal of a popular superhero attempts to mount a comeback by appearing in a Broadway play. As opening night approaches, his attempts to become more altruistic, rebuild his career, and reconnect with friends and family prove more difficult than expected.</plot>
    <fanart>special://profile/addon_data/script.skin.helper.service/pvrthumbs/Birdman Or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance 2014/fanart.jpg</fanart>
    <poster>special://profile/addon_data/script.skin.helper.service/pvrthumbs/Birdman Or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance 2014/poster.jpg</poster>
    <title>Birdman: Or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) (2014)</title>
    <imdb_id>tt2562232</imdb_id>
    <tmdb_title>Birdman</tmdb_title>
    <date_scraped>2015-10-30 19:12:38.420000</date_scraped>
    <genre>Movie/Drama</genre>
    <path>pvr://guide/-001/2015-10-30 13:45:00.epg</path>
    <channel>Sky Movies Premiere UK</channel>
    <channellogo>C:\XBMC\Logo SF\Sky Movies Premiere UK.png</channellogo>
</artdetails>
and here is folder with images,,,,,have two same images for discart (cdart and disc) .If I only have disc in folder Kodi doesent show "Discart" (excample :for movies "captain-america-the-winter-soldier"dont have DiscArt at all ?!?)
To be clear,this down images is for "Birdman" and I have downloaded all but not trace in xml...
I want to use code
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ClearArt)].....
This is clean showing and with clear property images , doesent have ghoust imges from previous epg info..
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-30, 02:54)wyrm Wrote: Marcel,

To quote a famous advert.

Just do it!

I know I added to the noise with last minute requests but as scripts can have weekly pull requests could you get this pulled into the main repo. I'm currently waiting for this to drop so that I can make a skin pull request.

Thanks mate
Wyrm (AppTV)

Yup, Ironing out latest small issues and ready for repo today. I will send the request to the Kodi devs tonight.
(2015-10-30, 14:27)im85288 Wrote: Marcel does Music Artwork etc work correctly in Jarvis? I am not seeing anything at all on home widgets (and yes I did set he widget container)
But even with that cached, browsing a home widget for the same album/artist does not successfully pull the data from the cache

Also the problem with colour themes is still there for me (albeit a slightly different error this time)

Music artwork for widgets should now be fixed, please check latest Git.

I have also fixed a bug in the conditional color themes, also fixed in latest Git. You need to re-set the day/night theme though
(2015-10-30, 20:27)Angelinas Wrote: I want to use code
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ClearArt)].....
This is clean showing and with clear property images , doesent have ghoust imges from previous epg info..

Strange... this is working fine with me. I did all kinds of tests last couple of days and all working fine. Also reported by other skinners that it's working. Try to shutdown Kodi, delete the pvrdetails.xml file and see what happens. It should auto detect the existing artwork in the folder and add it to the xml file.

Are you on latest Git ?
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18