Solved kodi.tv - google says this site maybe hacked.
Brought to attention by a user on IRC. And may as well report it to Team XBMC (what they probably know already anyway) so kib is probably going look into it.

Essentially google are now detecting sites that have spam or whatever else and marking sites as This site may be hacked

Clicking the link takes you to a page explains why this is and what can be done.

Seems to me its all about spam which to be honest I dont think can be stopped, who knows, but hey here it is another useless report.
Noticed this as well. I'm guessing Google's detection is too strict these days as even the major torrent sites are being flagged as malicious.
Should be easy enough for an admin to check what page is causing this in the google webmaster tools. I've had it before that there is a plugin being used that has been reported as insecure and thus it comes up on my sites.
Google is not much help in this case but I'm looking at it.
Exclamation 
Google seems to think the website has been hacked. You might wanna take a look I guess? Maybe it has? I haven't seen anything that looks malicious though.

(2015-10-30, 23:33)PairedPrototype Wrote: Google seems to think the website has been hacked. You might wanna take a look I guess? Maybe it has? I haven't seen anything that looks malicious though.

snip

Ahve you bothered to read this thread at all?
(2015-10-31, 12:28)un1versal Wrote:
(2015-10-30, 23:33)PairedPrototype Wrote: Google seems to think the website has been hacked. You might wanna take a look I guess? Maybe it has? I haven't seen anything that looks malicious though.

snip

Ahve you bothered to read this thread at all?

I wasn't aware this thread existed, I'm new here yesterday, this is literally my second post as evident from my post count <--- Was just trying to notify admins, that's all.
So your thread must have been merged with this one, just looked odd.

no worries.
It has been fixed but Google can take a few weeks to remove the warning. We'll have to wait.
Good news, I wouldn't expect anything else from Google, but some endless wait., so much for automation.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi.tv - google says this site maybe hacked.1