• 165(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
Getting a crash when trying to play any video on an iOS 9 jailbroken iPhone 6:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=69UarA4s
Does anyone know how to watch videos with content warnings? For instance, I tried to watch some conspiracy video on YouTube, and a warning comes up saying YouTube has flagged the content as potentially offensive, and I cannot seem to figure out a way to watch the video on KODI. If I am on my PC, I simply accept the warning and the video plays. On the KODI app, I can't find a way to bypass the warning or accept it so I can play the video.

Thanks guys for any help.
(2015-11-03, 23:31)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: Getting a crash when trying to play any video on an iOS 9 jailbroken iPhone 6:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=69UarA4s

To update this, Kodi completely crashes after a video buffers and would begin to play.
Sorry for taking so long, here is the log for not being able to log in, it's on a fresh install of kodi.

http://pastebin.com/KvneLHxi
Hello,
How fix ' youtube limit exceeded'?

I change kodi youtube account without success, so i think limit exceeded for my device...

Any information about this error?

Thank you,
M.
Unfortunately that means the accounts used by the addon are out of quota. This happens very frequently.
(2015-11-03, 02:01)arithine Wrote: I can't get it to work with Jarvis, originally (back in alpha 2 or 3) I noticed that I could no longer sort by date, I tried uninstalling the add-on and removing the userdata but then it wouldn't let me login. i just went back to using helix. Now with alpha 4 out I tried to retry, it wouldn't let me log in again so i tried uninstalling and removing userdata, now the addon doesn't seem to load at all.

I'm sorry I don't have the log atm, I'll edit my post with it later.

Same issue here, Jarvis beta 1 on Windows. Debug log here: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/f342b2a1a6ac351d82d8

Please let me know if there is any additional info I can provide. Thank you for this amazing plugin, I use it every day!
Something strange happened today. On multiple videos today, the video would just stop. No error or anything. If I was watching with the "Play from here" option, it would just seamlessly move on to the next video. I have never seen this before, but I could not replicate it with debug going. Anyone seen this before?
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
(2015-11-11, 04:44)ragedogg69 Wrote: Something strange happened today. On multiple videos today, the video would just stop. No error or anything. If I was watching with the "Play from here" option, it would just seamlessly move on to the next video. I have never seen this before, but I could not replicate it with debug going. Anyone seen this before?

Sounds like a sequence of brief drops of your internet connection to me.
Hey there,

Ive been using this wonderfull app on kodi from my raspberry pi.
Unfortunately I wanted to play this morning a song and it didn't launch... :'(
So I rebooted my raspberry and still it's not working.
Before today it was working great and I'm already missing it.

when i try to play a song it goes streaming and then it says please check log for information.

Can you please help me.

Yours sincerely,
Gijs

Edit:

I'll put the log right here soon(first got to find out how) Smile

Second Edit:

Link to log file hopefully I did it good
http://xbmclogs.com/pcc6iurol
your help will be appreciated
Not sure if its impacting other users, but I can no longer play most youtube videos the error is 403 unauthorized. I'm on the latest version of this addon.
Hi,
I have a question to @bromix, or other users,
Where are in YouTube Add-on a watched video list, because I prefer delete icon "watched / unwatched video" (I don't use YouTube account).
Please reply.
This addon cant play VEVO videos at all... It does not begin at all. Why is that?
yes, the content of the java script changed, so it can not resolve the correct signature.

plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube\helper\signature\cypher.py

line 156 should start with:
match = re.search(r'var\s+%s=function\

if someone wants to test it or create a pr on github

edit: well maybe let the old one as fallback, who knows
match = re.search(r'(?:var\s+%s=function|function\s+%s)\((?P<parameter>[^)]+)\)\s?\{\s?(?P<body>[^}]+)\s?\}' % (function_name,function_name),
java_script)
(2015-11-12, 02:21)JinJin Wrote: yes, the content of the java script changed, so it can not resolve the correct signature.

plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube\helper\signature\cypher.py

line 156 should start with:
match = re.search(r'var\s+%s=function\

if someone wants to test it or create a pr on github

edit: well maybe let the old one as fallback, who knows
match = re.search(r'(?:var\s+%s=function|function\s+%s)\((?P<parameter>[^)]+)\)\s?\{\s?(?P<body>[^}]+)\s?\}' % (function_name,function_name),
java_script)

you're right its all the Vevo, Spinning records and Armada music videos that will not play. regular videos play fine.
  • 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20