• 64(current)
Release skin helper service
Hi Marcel,
Thank you for the cool script, I only just started playing with it and I believe I have found a bug with SkinHelper.MovieSet.ExtendedPlot or I may be missing a setting somewhere but it doesn't seem to clear the property once it has been filled. I am using the latest from Git.

Thanks.
(2015-11-11, 22:09)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Hi Marcel,
Thank you for the cool script, I only just started playing with it and I believe I have found a bug with SkinHelper.MovieSet.ExtendedPlot or I may be missing a setting somewhere but it doesn't seem to clear the property once it has been filled. I am using the latest from Git.

Oops, thanks for the catch. That property indeed wasn't cleared. Now fixed on Git.
(2015-11-11, 22:30)marcelveldt Wrote: Oops, thanks for the catch. That property indeed wasn't cleared. Now fixed on Git.

Confirmed fixed! Smile

I just noticed something else... when first entering a view skinhelper properties display fine but if I exit to the home screen and return to the same view the properties are empty until I navigate to the next or previous library item. I didn't see anything in the log.

Thanks!
(2015-11-11, 22:54)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I just noticed something else... when first entering a view skinhelper properties display fine but if I exit to the home screen and return to the same view the properties are empty until I navigate to the next or previous library item. I didn't see anything in the log.

Can you test latest Git if it's fixed ?
(2015-11-11, 23:26)marcelveldt Wrote: Can you test latest Git if it's fixed ?

Fixed!
Thank You!
Marcel, a few more users has report about black screen when skin is loading,
https://github.com/tomer953/skin.phenome...tartup.xml
that's my startup file.
I asked them for log file, so we will see.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
bad music issues == 138mb kodi.log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zl4zhrzqcu6k4n3/kodi.7z?dl=0
same with version before widget restructuure

15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: musicbrainzartistid, musicbrainzalbumid = getMusicBrainzId(artistartwork.get("artistname"),albumName,trackName)
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: File "C:\Users\danrach\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\ArtworkUtils.py", line 596, in getMusicBrainzId
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: matchartist = getCompareString(artist)
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: File "C:\Users\danrach\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 1014, in getCompareString
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: string = string.lower().replace(".","").replace(" ","").replace("-","").replace("_","").replace("'","").replace("`","").replace("’","")
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR in setMusicPlayerDetails ! --> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: File "C:\Users\danrach\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 79, in run
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: self.setMusicPlayerDetails()
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: File "C:\Users\danrach\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 906, in setMusicPlayerDetails
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: artwork = getMusicArtworkByDbId(str(json_result["albumid"]),"albums")
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: File "C:\Users\danrach\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\ArtworkUtils.py", line 879, in getMusicArtworkByDbId
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: musicbrainzartistid, musicbrainzalbumid = getMusicBrainzId(artistartwork.get("artistname"),albumName,trackName)
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: File "C:\Users\danrach\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\ArtworkUtils.py", line 596, in getMusicBrainzId
15:45:12 T:4112 ERROR: matchartist = getCompareString(artist)
Marcel

Can you check the track list order for music, it appears to be returned randomly?

Cheers
(2015-11-12, 17:30)badaas Wrote: bad music issues == 138mb kodi.log

Now fixed on Git. Thanks for reporting
(2015-11-12, 20:40)im85288 Wrote: Marcel

Can you check the track list order for music, it appears to be returned randomly?

Cheers

Which tracklist ? The one as window property ?
(2015-11-12, 22:16)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 20:40)im85288 Wrote: Marcel

Cheers

Which tracklist ? The one as window property ?

Yes sorry should have been more clear this one:

Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.TrackList)
(2015-11-12, 07:57)tomer953 Wrote: Marcel, a few more users has report about black screen when skin is loading,
https://github.com/tomer953/skin.phenome...tartup.xml
that's my startup file.
I asked them for log file, so we will see.

one of them:
http://xbmclogs.com/pryxmzl9l#line-148

already 6 users has reported about black screen in the startup.
I Added now the System.HasAddon check
Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + Skin.HasSetting(Disable_Splash)">ReplaceWindow($INFO[System.StartupWindow])</onload>    
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service) + !Skin.HasSetting(Disable_Splash)">RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=splashscreen,file=$VAR[splash_path],duration=6)</onload>
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Hi Marcel,
I use a simple code to display rotate backgrounds fanarts inside a custom xml window.I used skin helper v.0.0.42 and the rotation was about 30sec(which is fine).
Now I upgraded to latest version,I can see only one fanart and no rotation.
Has something changed?

Thanks

Here is the code
Code:
<control type="image">
            <posx>1495</posx>
            <posy>795</posy>
            <width>375</width>      
            <height>290</height>
            <align>center</align>
            <aligny>center</aligny>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <texture fallback="">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.UnwatchedMoviesBackground)]</texture>
            <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
        </control>
(2015-11-13, 12:00)tromy Wrote: Now I upgraded to latest version,I can see only one fanart and no rotation.
Has something changed?

Did you enable the backgrounds updater ?

Skin.SetNumeric(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay)
or
Skin.SetString(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay,30)

Set the SkinHelper.RandomFanArtDelay skin string to the amount of seconds you want the images to rotate.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18