• 92(current)
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
As did I, with RPi2, no issues, skipped ahead to just before 1:15:00 and went to about 1:40:00.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
It is there trust me
Problem is with iso now its at this timeframe with other at other timeframe but it happens..
Only thing to make sure is that or you try my iso like i pmd you or i try yours but fully watch it

If anything else, it might not be a good test
(2015-11-13, 22:00)hdmkv Wrote: As did I, with RPi2, no issues, skipped ahead to just before 1:15:00 and went to about 1:40:00.

Why do you try with different player as i said.. Ur not trying to reconfigure it...
I really need someone like you to test as i said...
(2015-11-13, 21:33)brazen1 Wrote: I just played it in 2D using your timeframe.
No problems at all.
Looks perfect.
W10, Kodi Jarvis internal player.

3d iso mvc? Must be at different timeframe then.. Be honest then and test the movie completely in 2d, you will be kicked out of it
I don't even completely understand what a 3D iso mvc is?
If this is some hacked up, re-encoded, slimmed down, re-contained, botched to fit through some software, for some commercial media device in order to work...... well no wonder it has problems!

A proper, untouched, 1:1 backed up copy uses .m2ts and .ssif (3D) files within a bdmv folder.
Using Windows 10, Nvidia, and Kodi Jarvis there is currently only 1 problem I know of and it has nothing to do with "Kicked out".

Judging from the pics in your post, you have some incredible video problems.
I understand you took the pics with a low res phone or something but the birds have 2 heads and 4 wings, etc and it's captioned 2D.
I usually freeze a frame to see just how grainy the director intended his film which helps hide the defects on sets.
This really never applies for animated titles but again looking at your pics.......

Maybe capture and post a screenshot next time, if your device does that.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
3D iso mvc = untouched, 1:1 backed up copy uses .m2ts and .ssif (3D) files within a bdmv folder. Just different containers (MVC MKV vs. ISO vs. BDMV folder structure).
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2015-11-14, 00:08)hdmkv Wrote: 3D iso mvc = untouched, 1:1 backed up copy uses .m2ts and .ssif (3D) files within a bdmv folder. Just different containers (MVC MKV vs. ISO vs. BDMV folder structure).

Forgive my ignorance but now I'm really confused?
This is how I understand it:

An iso is a container with all elements of the original disc placed inside the iso container in its original file structure retaining complete menu.
An mkv is a container that allows specified elements of the original disc only and cannot contain all of the original contents so no menu will be present.
Folder structure has no container at all and also maintains the original menu.

3D iso mvc: Huh?

What is an mvcHuh? Specifically, an mvc inside an iso container? Is an mvc like an mkv? Is it a container? Is this like a container inside a container or something? What's the upside?
Thinking about it, are you guys ripping multiple mvc's and gathering them up in another container (iso) so you have a complete rip?
Why would you do that? Why not just use the original m2ts and ssif? Why would you have to convert those original files to anything else?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
MVC is an encoding scheme for 3d videos. It is an extension to h,264. It is the 3d encoding found on 3d blurays.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
MVC (Multiview Video Coding) the more I've read, the more confused I've become.

What is the main advantage/disadvantage of extracting this .mvc file(s) for playback vs. regular folder structure without extracting anything?

Sorry for my ignorance, trying to understand and google isn't helping.

(2015-11-14, 02:59)brazen1 Wrote: MVC (Multiview Video Coding) the more I've read, the more confused I've become.

What is the main advantage/disadvantage of extracting this .mvc file(s) for playback vs. regular folder structure without extracting anything?

It's quite difficult to rip a 3D Blu-ray to a folder structure as the 3D Blu-ray format uses some clever UDF format on the disk to map the same video streams to different files in the structure. That is why 3D Blu-rays are almost always ripped to ISOs not Folders. Because of the complexity of the 3D Blu-ray format and ISO coding, actually converting a 3D Blu-ray to an MKV with an H264 and an MVC stream is another option which is easier to replay. For a while the Raspberry Pi 2 3D implementation only worked with 3D MVC MKVs because the 3D ISO format wasn't supported properly in Kodi.

MVC is the coding scheme used for Full HD 3D Blu-ray, it's a way of encoding one eye with an H264 stream (which is 2D compatible) and allows an MVC eye-difference signal to be encoded (at a lower data rate than a second H264 stream would need for the other eye).
(2015-11-12, 14:33)hdmkv Wrote:
(2015-11-12, 06:11)chadamir Wrote: I sometimes get 24 even on 2d with my 5025. Sometimes I stop and start again to get it to 23.976, but lately I've been just letting it play. I don't really see any stutter so I leave it alone.
Yep, noticed that as well, and agree about no stutters. My guess is both Pi2 and HiMedia are doing proper 23.976, but Epson PJ isn't a way to verify this accurately.

I noticed some micro stutter tonight when it said it 24hz as opposed to 23.976 in 2d mode. Do you have the problem with needing to restart a video to get 23.976 with other players.
Hdmkv, willing to help me out with that bug please...
(2015-11-14, 02:59)brazen1 Wrote: MVC (Multiview Video Coding) the more I've read, the more confused I've become.

You can basically think of MVC as a video codec type specifically for 3D video (yes, I know that's not exactly what it is). It's not a file type. People mention it to distinguish it from SBS and TAB 3D encoding in a 2D image.

It's not unlike saying a file is VC1 or H.264 or MPEG-2.
What's the correct file naming convention for 3D ISO and 3D MKV (both for MVC, "Full 3D HD" content) ?

I've tried using "Movie.3D.iso", but Kodi still says [Working...] and nothing happens?
(2015-11-14, 21:26)SofaKng Wrote: What's the correct file naming convention for 3D ISO and 3D MKV (both for MVC, "Full 3D HD" content) ?

I've tried using "Movie.3D.iso", but Kodi still says [Working...] and nothing happens?

MOVIE TITLE.bluray.3d.iso or MOVIE TITLE.bluray.3d.mkv works for me with my 3D MVCs
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17