• 2(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
Yes so far so good with github. I haven't really used it before. I done a quick mod in dialogseekbar.xml to show how much you are seeking. Hope it works and hope you like it. If it all works then I will be doing my other mods too. Just don't want to do it until I know I am doing it right.

Edit. Fixed seek info location
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
true i just thougt it would be easier , but would it be possibly to make this mod for tvshows and one for movies ?

(2015-11-15, 19:37)Angelinas Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 19:13)Bkam Wrote: its ok to have fixed content , insted of a widget i want to use it like a widget and se my recented added movies / tvshows
Like in Aeonnox background "Live DVD Cases"
3 widget have content from service.library.data.provider in Extra Gallery
-reacent Movie (from left no.4)
-random Movies (from right no.3)
-reacent Movies & Episodes (from right no.1)

If you mean to create one content to populate all nine poster,dont like that.Poster will be fixed at one info...for that use regular widget.
Script helper have some beckground wall I try in PVR...Maybe some moding with this and you have Reacent Movie in background.

Can somebody try to download new github and try to confirm is this working...some changes.
Not bed at all,good idea...... Smile
Movies and TVShows,just for them .Music is out of combination wrong poster size(must create new backgrond with cubic poster)
two solution:
This will be as new widget view .Activated with radioButton from Top-Menu(it will be deffault if its activated,flexible widget wont work for that home layout).

Just to create as new widget (chosen from widget settings like other)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Angelinas,

Thanks for sharing your mods.
I did noticed a few things that aren't working correctly. (i downloaded github version 1 hour ago)

1a)Recording indicator overlap
1b)Plus icon not aligned properly

2) Missing LiveTV channel icons in search and plannend recordings window

Fix is to add

diff C3 720p/IncludesVariables.xml 720p/IncludesVariables.xml
*** 720p/IncludesVariables.xml Sat Oct 31 23:02:27 2015
--- 720p/IncludesVariables.xml Tue Nov 10 13:13:04 2015
*** 3188,3193 ****
--- 3188,3194 ----
<value condition="Control.IsVisible(15)">$INFO[VideoPlayer.Cover]</value>
<value condition="Control.IsVisible(16)">$INFO[Container(16).ListItem.Icon]</value>
<value condition="Control.IsVisible(17)">$INFO[Container(17).ListItem.Icon]</value>
+ <value condition="Control.IsVisible(50)">$INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Icon]</value>
</variable>

<variable name="value_musicrating">

3) Missing EPG colors

4) Incorrect aspect ration watched indicator for recordings
My PVR doesent have Recording.....You know that Smile

@schumi2004 please help me about this layout Timer and Record.
I'll will add your changes in github

Colors in epg is taken from string "genres" from epg.xml ,for me this working.I must add button "collor from genre PVR" for user who have this info directly from PVR.

Wher are icon for PVR in your images ? are you enable helper script to show images (radio-button in top menu for channel)?
Angelinas

LiveTV icons for recordings and search window
Add this line
<value condition="Control.IsVisible(50)">$INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Icon]</value>

below this line
https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonm....xml#L4822

Watched indicator recordings
add
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>

below these lines
https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonm...s.xml#L284
https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.aeonm...s.xml#L324

PVR icons/images from helper i haven't enabled yet but i'm convinced they will work Wink

For genre colors i need to check log to see what is happening.
Yes they work
Search window "Formula"

Edit :
try now from gitHub (6.1)
I am currently working on on the pvr recording section with "wide view" "low list" "right list" "glass list" views with artwork.

I'll work on those other fixes after.

You should sign up to github and help. Plus if you put issues on there it is easier to see when and if it is fixed

|
V
I'll submit my fixes via github Wink
What other xbt are you using? This mod has colour flags mod.

|
V
Wow @Angelinas quite the mod you have made. Very impressive as usual.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Great mod! Angelinas, tell me, is there any chance of modifying the submenu, to be like in Shednox or Nox 5?
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
If you mean to remove botom sub-menu and top-menu and make left menu with sub-menu...answer is No.
All concept of AeonMQ is right chosen from Marcos.I like that way top and bottom.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16