• 18(current)
Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
I found something! PSG subtitels start being displayed after hitting the windows button once. This is 100% reproducable and it does not depend on any different lav splitter of xy-subfilter settings.

How weird is that?
Well it didn't work after the 10th time .

I followed the Instructions here added the program's addon like the fourm said to and still .
no matter what sound setting's I put it ALL TV shows Canada US are 2.0

it's Not My Sound Card it's set up Correctly

it's this program there are 2 setting's in the Audio of you use it Locked up KODI and get a Black screen.

CTRL=ALT-DEL didn't work.

you have to Hit the Power Button on the computer to fource Shut it down and that's Not good for any computer to keep Doing that.

just Scrap the DSP Player and Find a Digital Program already set up so we can use with out Internal sound cards video cards etc which should been done in the first place.

No Matter what you try and do with Not all computer labtops are the same .

The MCP is good why don't you use the setting's from that and add it to the KODI AUDIO & VIDEO this will solve the problem all where doing here people is running around trying this trying that I know you're worked Hard on it but enough's enough lol

When I had the KODI Box everything worked but when I got rid of the KODI BOX the PC version it's just been hit and misses trying this new skin trying that new each time now I try and change it to some thing I wan't it end's looseing my setting's and i have to start adding back what I lost I hope you're lead programmer from KODI see's this and find the bug's there has to be something added that that's causing these new problems if this keeps up I going back to buy the box again cause I can't stay up Hour's and hours trying to go through forms chats to find the problem I thought Microsoft was bad for at least we don't put our Customer's through it's tested before it's released,
Use the Internal filters the Duret Merit Filters don't always work use the mdvr save it to this got it working but not in the steams the provider's stating it should be.
uys I am new to this dsplayer version so Pardon my ignorance, i am able to play videos using dsplayer with all the filters, madvr, reclock etc through SMB fileshare but it fails when it is played as a NFS share. Any possibility to have the videos played by dspplayer when the file share is NFS? Thanks
(2015-11-17, 04:27)vineet381 Wrote: uys I am new to this dsplayer version so Pardon my ignorance, i am able to play videos using dsplayer with all the filters, madvr, reclock etc through SMB fileshare but it fails when it is played as a NFS share. Any possibility to have the videos played by dspplayer when the file share is NFS? Thanks

No, you probably have to remap those drives to SMB, but I'm not sure. This should be answered in the main forum.
Warner306 thanks so much for your guide.

I have tried to follow it all through but i can't wrap my head around creating madvr settings and profiles.

Is there anyway you could provide me with the settings setup by you, so i can just import them? somehow?

I'm running two pc's both with i7 670gtx / i7 960gtx
(2015-11-20, 14:42)Marklar Wrote: Warner306 thanks so much for your guide.

I have tried to follow it all through but i can't wrap my head around creating madvr settings and profiles.

Is there anyway you could provide me with the settings setup by you, so i can just import them? somehow?

I'm running two pc's both with i7 670gtx / i7 960gtx

This came directly from the guide:

Add this code to each profile group (as pictured):

if (srcWidth = 1920) or ((srcHeight > 720) and (srcHeight <= 1080)) "1080p"
else if (srcWidth = 1280) or ((srcHeight > 540) and (srcHeight <= 720)) "720p"
else if ((srcWidth <= 960) or (srcHeight <= 540)) "SD"

madVR Profile Rules:
Link: How to Configure madVR Profile Rules

You need to right-click on a folder in the madVR control panel and create a profile group. Then duplicate this profile and name each new folder "1080p," "720p" and "SD." You will get a green checkmark when the folders are named correctly.

Again, follow the guide for more information.
Warner360 just finished everything but the profiles, bit of a learning curve but everything seems to work Smile

So the profiles are like the save madvr settings inside kodi? and i assume these madvr tray settings get priority over kodi settings?

Also I just have one problem, if i use anything other then dxva for image upscaling i get these white and black dots all over the screen. Have you come across this?

UPDATE: this seem to be happening on all videos and on both pc's

also does kodi store it's own copy of madvr settings that are independent of the tray settings? If so do you know where these are located so i can backup the file?
(2015-11-20, 20:46)Marklar Wrote: Warner360 just finished everything but the profiles, bit of a learning curve but everything seems to work Smile

So the profiles are like the save madvr settings inside kodi? and i assume these madvr tray settings get priority over kodi settings?

Also I just have one problem, if i use anything other then dxva for image upscaling i get these white and black dots all over the screen. Have you come across this?

UPDATE: this seem to be happening on all videos and on both pc's

also does kodi store it's own copy of madvr settings that are independent of the tray settings? If so do you know where these are located so i can backup the file?

Re-read the section on DSPlayer settings for a detailed description of the various ways to save and store madVR settings.

For the playback issue, try disabling Hardware Acceleration in LAV Video. You might also want to disable the checkbox for D3D11 presentation in madVR's general settings (in the control panel).
I need some help with setting rules in Dvdplayer merits. The itv player add on seems to be using dsplayer for streaming, which crashes. BBC iplayer streams using Dvdplayer so I don't know why itv is not. If I menu click on an itv stream and change the player to Dvdplayer it works great. But when just pressing play it uses dsplayer. I'm using the latest Isengard version of dsplayer. Can I set up a specific video add on to use Dvdplayer? What should I change in the the merits option.
(2015-11-22, 22:53)greatmanu80 Wrote: I need some help with setting rules in Dvdplayer merits. The itv player add on seems to be using dsplayer for streaming, which crashes. BBC iplayer streams using Dvdplayer so I don't know why itv is not. If I menu click on an itv stream and change the player to Dvdplayer it works great. But when just pressing play it uses dsplayer. I'm using the latest Isengard version of dsplayer. Can I set up a specific video add on to use Dvdplayer? What should I change in the the merits option.

Video Add-ons – Streaming Content

Playback of most http/https streams from video add-ons is possible with DSPlayer using LAV Splitter Source. The odd incompatibility may be encountered where add-on links are loaded instead by DVDPlayer. The use of DSPlayer for streaming sources does come with limitations. Currently, buffering issues, failure to load streams and slow navigation may be experienced with some add-ons. If you find playback or navigation is suffering, it is possible to substitute DVDPlayer as the video player.

The link below contains a copy of playercorefactory.xml, which contains instructions pre-configured to reroute Internet protocols (e.g. streaming content) to be played with DVDPlayer.

If your preference is to use DVDPlayer for video add-ons, move the included playercorefactory.xml from DVDPlayer merits to:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata

DVDPlayer merits: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2LAr9I...sp=sharing
Hi, does Kodi DSPlayer work by itself, portable/can be used as a standalone media player? Is there a gui interface?
all I want to do is get kodi to display subtitles. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Yes, I tried all the very obvious ways of doing this with the onscreen menu. When it doesn't display subtitles I tried the same film with VLC - and got subtitles. So, they are there!

Don't tell me I'm using the wrong thread, I know that.

Don't use technical language - I won't understand it.

Thanks.
(2015-12-03, 15:57)Concestly Wrote: Hi, does Kodi DSPlayer work by itself, portable/can be used as a standalone media player? Is there a gui interface?

it's kodi using directshow so yes it has an GUI basically the same as normal kodi. it is not portable.

it needs directshow filter so i wouldn't call it a stand alone version.

@Aach5uT

there is no way to help you without getting technically like: what type of subtitle doesn't work are they external or internal?
I have a question concerning ReClock. In the guide u state " Note: WASAPI Exclusive bitstreaming is possible with ReClock. Check supported formats in LAV Audio. Then, enable Accept bitstream formats in ReClock and Disable media speed correction with bitstream audio. The choice to bitstream means tolerating the often imperceptible frame drops at the benefit of bit-perfect passthrough audio. "

What advantage do i have, when I use wasapi exclusive bitreaming with ReClock? I thought the media speed corretion is the reason for using ReClock, or do i miss something?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7