• 19(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Helly, first thank you for the skin, and glad to hear your gonna do a jarvis update with this skin Smile
I dont know if these are bugs/missing features or I just cant find them.

1) How do you remove items from Kodi Favourites once they have been added? Context menu does not work on side popup favourites.

2)I can create custom menu links to Video addons, Music addons. But there doesnt seem to be an option of linking to picture addons on a custom menu. I know there is a link under the standard Pictures menu item.

I posted this on another confluence mod thread. I love this skin, but the custom menu builder is a bit limited in my opinion. The way Titan or artic build custom menus and submenu's is alot better and allows "deeper" linking within addons. Athough those skins are "heavier".

Either way, Keep up the good work. I, like alot of people appreciate you taking over this project and the work you have done so far. Thank you!
Smile 
Hi Helly

I want to thank you SO MUCH for picking up the pieces of CCM-Helix and continuing the Great Tradition ! What an awesome effort, and welcome result.

I have spent the whole night migrating from CCM-Helix > Xonfluence... and now I can enjoy the features (without the issues of "still" using CCM). I see many new options in the skin settings - Woo-HOO.

It might be I've missed a switch (likely), but somehow I'm not getting the change of fanart pics when viewing MOVIES in the library (using Media info 3 option). It was working fine in CCM-Helix before the upgrade, and switching back to CCM-Helix now will produce the animated fanart.

Is this something fundamental I've missed ?

Thanks in advance for help and guidance.

* * UPDATE * * (after a little more rest and digging):

...from this post:
Quote:Version 3.1.1 is released now ....

changelog:
(---unrelated items snipped for brevity---)
- Removed FanartExtraThumbnails for now, as it is not stable for all addons (#36)

Is this responsible for the static behaviour (ie: no extrathumbs/extrafanart rotation) ?

If so, might it be reinstated some day - we DO enjoy seeing the artwork change.
Thanks again Helly, for your phenomenal work Blush

ps: Is Xonfluence supposed to show images from the extrafanart folders too ?
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2015-11-15, 09:33)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 06:06)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 20:40)Helly1206 Wrote: - Added autocomplete option on keyboards when script.extendedinfo is installed #232

How do I install this script?

Hi,

The script is in the default kodi addon repo. You can find it under program addon's, or search the repo from the addon settings menu.

Succes.

Helly.

Is there a way to move the auto complete box below the keyboard? It's in the way when trying to read and enter any captchas.
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
I was watching a TV Show series. When the episode was almost over, I received a popup indication that the next episode was going to auto start (I had the option to cancel as well). That was pretty awesome... Even tho I don't recall ever installing it.

That's when I realized that I was previously testing another skin called Aenon MQ 6 and this skin must have installed this feature. That said, can someone please confirm what this feature is called and how do I manually add it to Xonfluence? I'm sure once I remove Aeon MQ 6, this feature is going to be removed and I'd like to keep it.

Thank you.

P.S. - this now makes me wonder what other cool features are out there that I can add to Xonfluence, except I don't even know they exist. :-(
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Hi All

Is there a setting to hide the text label in the WIDE view for TV shows ?

CCM-Helix displays this way (...and gets one more row on the screen Smile)

Was this intentionally done -or- a bit of code has slipped through the cracks ?

Thanks

2016-01-06 EDIT: just to clarify my request Helly, I'm asking for an option that does two things:
1) hide the text labels... AND
2) restore the number-of-items-per-page to ten, instead of the current eight.

Thanks Nr.2 Blush
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Hi Helly (...again)

Has anyone noticed a little alignment/overlay problem with the Home Screen Stats Bar ?

The nice curvy left shoulder is overlaid by another rectangle...

Thanks for playing...
(2015-11-24, 09:52)gjwAudio Wrote: Hi Helly (...again)

Has anyone noticed a little alignment/overlay problem with the Home Screen Stats Bar ?

The nice curvy left shoulder is overlaid by another rectangle...

Thanks for playing...

If you install the addon Global Search from the Kodi repo, it'll look much better. Smile
What is the Global Search? What does it do?
It will let you search ALL your media for just about anything, Song, composer, actor, movie name....and so on. After it's installed you'll probably have to enable it via the Script options in the skin settings.

The installation of xonfluence should be altered to make it an include, I think.
(2015-11-24, 22:35)flhthemi Wrote: It will let you search ALL your media for just about anything, Song, composer, actor, movie name....and so on. After it's installed you'll probably have to enable it via the Script options in the skin settings.

The installation of xonfluence should be altered to make it an include, I think.

Its for my Home media? I only have addons.
(2015-11-24, 16:07)flhthemi Wrote:
(2015-11-24, 09:52)gjwAudio Wrote: ... alignment/overlay problem with the Home Screen Stats Bar... curvy left shoulder is overlaid by another rectangle

If you install the addon Global Search from the Kodi repo, it'll look much better. Smile

@flhthemi

Thanks for the quick reply... it doesn't appear to be a quick fix though. With Global search installed...

I get no search field shown, and the overlay block is still there Sad

Did I miss a switch somewhere to display the search input field ?

Thanks
(2015-11-23, 19:07)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: I was watching a TV Show series. When the episode was almost over, I received a popup indication that the next episode was going to auto start (I had the option to cancel as well). That was pretty awesome... Even tho I don't recall ever installing it.

That's when I realized that I was previously testing another skin called Aenon MQ 6 and this skin must have installed this feature. That said, can someone please confirm what this feature is called and how do I manually add it to Xonfluence? I'm sure once I remove Aeon MQ 6, this feature is going to be removed and I'd like to keep it.

Thank you.

P.S. - this now makes me wonder what other cool features are out there that I can add to Xonfluence, except I don't even know they exist. :-(

Hi Newbie_from_NJ,

Did you ever find out what that popup was, and where it came from, and was it for stuff saved locally on your system or were you watching online? Id like to see if I can get that too.
I do believe the add on newbie for nj is referring to is the next up addon located under services of the kodi repo
(2015-11-25, 00:03)gjwAudio Wrote:
(2015-11-24, 16:07)flhthemi Wrote:
(2015-11-24, 09:52)gjwAudio Wrote: ... alignment/overlay problem with the Home Screen Stats Bar... curvy left shoulder is overlaid by another rectangle

@flhthemi

Thanks for the quick reply... it doesn't appear to be a quick fix though. With Global search installed...

[Did I miss a switch somewhere to display the search input field ?

Thanks

Yes re-read post #280
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13