OSMC and Hdhomerun studder
Installed OSMC awhile back using the img Everything has been great since upgrading to 2amp power supply ! HDhomerun ran smooth Confusedmile:

I just coudnt keep well enough alone !!!! I installed a new skin NEON and by accident the setting button was removed...... So had to wipe the card and start over. I found your new wizard that uses windows to self install OSMC to Sd card wow ! I like that finally someone put it all together Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

Here's my problem after the new install of OSMC the HDhomerun addon the HD channels now studder and the app goes to restart screen.

Should I go back to the old method and use the img install the older version ?
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
Log file http://paste.osmc.io/ohihofaqah.vhdl
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
(2015-11-27, 20:02)Rickt1962 Wrote: Installed OSMC awhile back using the img Everything has been great since upgrading to 2amp power supply ! HDhomerun ran smooth Confusedmile:

I just coudnt keep well enough alone !!!! I installed a new skin NEON and by accident the setting button was removed...... So had to wipe the card and start over. I found your new wizard that uses windows to self install OSMC to Sd card wow ! I like that finally someone put it all together Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

Here's my problem after the new install of OSMC the HDhomerun addon the HD channels now studder and the app goes to restart screen.

Should I go back to the old method and use the img install the older version ?

It seems you are using the SiliconDust HDHomeRun VIEW video-addon (python script)

This forum is about a native PVR addon for HDHomeRun tuners. This has very similar features, but using Kodi's native PVR interface.
Found the problem ! Some how the new install had turned on Deinterlace Video on the Hdhomerun addon settings disabling that fixed it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSMC and Hdhomerun studder0