Poll: Which view types do you prefer? (MUSIC / MOVIES / TV SHOWS LIBRARY ONLY)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thumbnail / Icon
9.09%
Wide List
3.41%
List Info
9.09%
List Info 2
14.77%
List Info 3
28.41%
Thumbs Info
9.09%
Wrap Info
5.68%
3D Wrap
10.23%
Wall
9.09%
Fanart
1.14%
Total
88 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 4(current)
View Type suggestions and feature requests
Thanks Gade!

Yeah for the first point, those images are totally what I had in mind Big Grin

I do like the slim non bloated look of Rapier, I was thinking the same covert art just popping up in the bottom left corner when paused, nothing more.

For the logos, maybe it is the blue that I am not crazy about Big Grin I will check the other colours, thanks!

EDIT just played about with the colours but not quite what I was looking for. Maybe if the logos didn't have the blue boxes around them, sorry not too good at explaining this Big Grin

I mentioned before about the genre details being on top of the fan art, would it be cool to maybe move this info somewhere else or even remove it completely? (I recall you mentioned this could come in an update).
(2015-11-29, 16:29)steve11 Wrote: Thanks Gade!

Yeah for the first point, those images are totally what I had in mind Big Grin

Great, that will be available in the next update, and also for other views using fanart in the layout.

(2015-11-29, 16:29)steve11 Wrote: I do like the slim non bloated look of Rapier, I was thinking the same covert art just popping up in the bottom left corner when paused, nothing more.

I will see what I can cook up. Probably something like this will be added.

(2015-11-29, 16:29)steve11 Wrote: For the logos, maybe it is the blue that I am not crazy about Big Grin I will check the other colours, thanks!

EDIT just played about with the colours but not quite what I was looking for. Maybe if the logos didn't have the blue boxes around them, sorry not too good at explaining this Big Grin

The media flags will stay as they are as it will require countless hours of work to change them. You are more than welcome to create your own set and I'll review it.

(2015-11-29, 16:29)steve11 Wrote: I mentioned before about the genre details being on top of the fan art, would it be cool to maybe move this info somewhere else or even remove it completely? (I recall you mentioned this could come in an update).

This is already added from the next update, where you will get a view option to disable the genre labels.
Sorry just one more thing (hopefully not too difficult to implement).

Is it possible to choose the size of the text in the List View 3 movie title list?

I think for those of us with larger/smaller TVs it could be handy.
That currently not possible.

Rapier has 2 sets of fonts available in System > Appearance > Skin: Default and Arial.

You could edit the Font.xml file yourself, although any edits are overwritten each time the skin updates.
Thanks anyway!

I know I asked before about size of poster art in List Info 3 and you changed it but is it possible to make it even bigger?
I notice there is still a gap between poster and border.
(2015-12-06, 10:12)steve11 Wrote: Thanks anyway!

I know I asked before about size of poster art in List Info 3 and you changed it but is it possible to make it even bigger?
I notice there is still a gap between poster and border.

The posters are as big as they can now. They have to fit with the design, layout, borders and bottom reflection.

I increased the size significantly.
Fair enough, it is a good looking skin!

How about an option within files (when you are adding movies to the library) to PLAY a file before it goes to search for movie info and adds it to the library automatically.

I sometimes rip my DVDs and there are errors or too low quality. The problem being that I have to then go into Movies and remove the file if I am not satisfied with playback quality.
(2015-12-09, 14:38)steve11 Wrote: How about an option within files (when you are adding movies to the library) to PLAY a file before it goes to search for movie info and adds it to the library automatically.

I sometimes rip my DVDs and there are errors or too low quality. The problem being that I have to then go into Movies and remove the file if I am not satisfied with playback quality.

Hmmm... clicking the file inside your source should already do this?

Maybe you have to explain in detail?
Maybe my explanation was a bit hazy Big Grin

In the folder that has been added as a movie folder, if I copy a file to it then try to play it, immediately it searches for movie info and adds to the library before I can verify the quality.

If I then want to delete the file I can in files but the movie remains in the library and I have to remove it.

It would be great that when you click on a file, it then gives you a simple play option as well as movie info.
(2015-12-09, 16:38)steve11 Wrote: Maybe my explanation was a bit hazy Big Grin

In the folder that has been added as a movie folder, if I copy a file to it then try to play it, immediately it searches for movie info and adds to the library before I can verify the quality.

If I then want to delete the file I can in files but the movie remains in the library and I have to remove it.

It would be great that when you click on a file, it then gives you a simple play option as well as movie info.

Thanks for the details Smile

Does this happen both when you click the file and when you use Play from the context menu?

That's default Kodi behavoir. There's nothing I can do about it on the skin side.

Sorry.
Ah could be.

I went direct from XBMC Aeon Nox (which had the function) to KODI Rapier so I assumed it was a skin issue.

Thanks anyway!

Sorry just to ask, any idea when next Rapier upgrade will be done?
Ah, if Aeon Nox had the feature, then it's definately something that can be done on the skin side.

Any idea which version of Nox it was? I don't see it anywhere in the 2 version I have installed (phil65 0.9 and BigNoid 5.7.3)... How did you achieve it?

Next update will be as soon as possible. I'm struggeling with some serious coding to get some features ready Smile
It was 4.0 and I really can't remember what I did but i do remember some tweaking.

Can post a screenshot if it helps Big Grin

Great to hear about update progress!
A screenshot will be extremely helpful Smile Appreciate it!
Sorry for delay, here is the option when I click on a file within a MOVIE folder.

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View Type suggestions and feature requests1