• 20(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
HAvnt installed this yet but one thing i hated about CCM and Hybrid was that they had clearart that covered up the majority of the fanart. Does this apply to this skin too?
(2015-11-25, 15:30)flhthemi Wrote: Yes re-read post #280

Heh-heh... my squinty old eyes betray me ! Thanks flhthemi - and thanks for the BIG BOLD pointer Laugh

Works just like you said it should.

Cheers
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Hi everyone,

How do I get the on-screen controls to look exactly same as the standard Confluence skin?
With the Xonfluence skin the controls color is changed according to the color you set in skin settings.

What I would like is this:

But with the Xonfluence mod the closest I can get is this:

Thanks
While trying to install repo from github or directly from hellyrepo (hellyrepo.kodi.zip / hellyrepo.kodi-master.zip / skin.xonfluence-master.zip) I always get error message 'Afhankelijkheden komen niet overeen' (dependencies not matching). I'm new to Kodi and don't know how to solve this.
Looking at the positive response I really would like to use Xonfluence on my XBian, Isengard 15.2
Any help is appreciated!
(2015-11-26, 22:35)Hd_Vince Wrote: While trying to install repo from github or directly from hellyrepo (hellyrepo.kodi.zip / hellyrepo.kodi-master.zip / skin.xonfluence-master.zip) I always get error message 'Afhankelijkheden komen niet overeen' (dependencies not matching). I'm new to Kodi and don't know how to solve this.
Looking at the positive response I really would like to use Xonfluence on my XBian, Isengard 15.2
Any help is appreciated!

Hi,

I updated the repo (for another reason), but I removed version dependencies at the repo itself.

Could you please try installing from the zip-file again (link in the first post) and report me if it works?

(Ik neem aan dat je een nederlander bent, ik ook btw.)

Helly.
(2015-11-25, 15:13)dmcjr22 Wrote: I do believe the add on newbie for nj is referring to is the next up addon located under services of the kodi repo
Thank you sir. This is exactly what I was looking for. I did have this enabled. Now I know how to turn it on/off.
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Hi,

As I told before, no more updates for isengard but a lot is possible for jarvis. I'm busy porting the skin now and don't forget about your remarks. I won't release the Jarvis version before the official release.

XBMC Connect made some awesome video manuals for my skin. You might find answers to your questions in the manuals. Thanks XBMC Connect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuD5JTUH-s8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNoqFRESGqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQLcnmznT_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_It--TE1CqA

Helly.
May I respectfully ** BUMP ** this question...

(2015-11-24, 09:11)gjwAudio Wrote: ...Is there a setting to hide the text label in the WIDE view for TV shows ?

It would be really great to lose the text and maximize item count in the available display space.

Thanks for any fix or hack Blush
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Helly, I updated to your new REPO and I noticed 3 nice utility addons, and I was wondering if there is any documentation for them? In particular, I like your .strm generator.

Thanks!
(2015-11-26, 20:58)stage Wrote: Hi everyone,

How do I get the on-screen controls to look exactly same as the standard Confluence skin?
With the Xonfluence skin the controls color is changed according to the color you set in skin settings.

Thanks

really...
(2015-12-02, 02:06)myfototv Wrote:

Thanks

really...

Yes, really. What's the problem with my question? Please take your sarcastic comments elsewhere.
Hi Hellyrepo,
Yep, I'm Dutch too. Got you skin working now.
I decided to re-install Kodi in full and downloaded your latest skin. Awesome!
Thanks anyway
(2015-11-30, 06:25)gjwAudio Wrote: May I respectfully ** BUMP ** this question...

(2015-11-24, 09:11)gjwAudio Wrote: ...Is there a setting to hide the text label in the WIDE view for TV shows ?

It would be really great to lose the text and maximize item count in the available display space.

Thanks for any fix or hack Blush

Hi,

Thanks for liking my skin. I know there are a lot of cosmetic update requests, but I cannot implement them all. Things depend on a person taste. If a make an option for everything, the skin settings menu will be larger than it is already, which is also not desirable.

However I will make an option to remove text from the wide view on one of the next jarvis releases. I prefer to make an option, because I do like the text myself.

Helly.

Thanks

Hi Stage,

If you would like the confluence colors, you can select lightskyblue as text color in the skinsettings menu. Unfortunately also the text color changes when you do so. On the jarvis update, there will be an OSD color setting tha switches only the OSD color to lightskyblue and keeps the text color as it is.

Helly.
(2015-12-01, 13:50)BigOldBoy Wrote: Helly, I updated to your new REPO and I noticed 3 nice utility addons, and I was wondering if there is any documentation for them? In particular, I like your .strm generator.

Thanks!

Hi,

I appriciate you like me skin and also the addons. I don't have real documentation for them yet, but I can do some advertisement here Wink.

script.audioswitch:
My HTPC is connected to my TV by HDMI and do audio amplifier by Toslink. Kodi cannot select 2 audio outputs at the same time, so this addon lets you easily switch the audio output. You can run this script by connecting it to an output of your remote or key on your keyboard.

script.moviecopy
I collect some audio and video data or other directories than my kodi skin to not mess up my library databases. This script lets you copy video to your library folders (you can set 5 different folders) so that it can be automatically added to your library. You can select to copy or move your files, copy only the largest video file in a folder, manually select a file in a folder or copy the complete folder, copy subtitle files, etc.

script.streamgenerator
I like to watch or listen to streams. They can be added to the library (or a video folder) by adding it as a .strm file. This addon generates .strm files from a stream you added to favorites (you may remove after strm generation), from a file containing a URL or from manually typing a URL. You can add an icon (favorites often already has one). If you like also a NFO file can be generated. The library uses this file to give the stream a nice name and connect an icon to the stream.

service.hts.pvrmanager
This addon is for people that use tvheadend. It is very hard to nicely switch off your system and let it wakeup at the correct time before recording when using tvheadend. Correct configuration of this tool (you need to make some changes in the keymap file) takes care that the timer is set during shutdown if a recording is scheduled or a specific wake-up (e.g. for EPG) is required. It also takes care that the system nicely shuts down if not being used when the recording is finished. As tvheadend is intended to use on linux, this addon only works with linux (tested on ubuntu but should work or more distributions)

Thanks,
Helly.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13