• 39(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
Hi ktpries,

there hasn't been any changes in this part of the skin since this version 3.3.2, so this is not connected to the skin.
Hi Paradix,

Thanks for taking over this skin! It's definitely my favorite and it's the center of my families home entertainment. I've run into one hiccup though with creating custom favorites as a home menu item. I've added a music file of radio broadcast streams to my favorites and then selected it as a custom favorite item so i have direct access to it from the home screen, but instead of opening up the file when I click on the menu item, it opens the root folder and then I have to select it again. This doesn't seem to happen in any other skins I've tested so I'm assuming it any easy fix.
I'll have a look at this problem after I managed my newborn daughter Wink I hope you all can wait a little for the next update.
Hi using this skin the best out of all i have tried. The issue i have is the in the video/live tv preview the small box showing the current program the video is constantly flashing, works fine on other skins but had an issue with one but cant remember.
In full screen everything is fine, does anyone know a cure?
Thanks
how to install? There is version with all the necessary addons? please
Hi guys,

This skin is awesome. Many thanks to the author. I have couple of questions though:
1) Is it possible to display lyrics from top in the middle of the screen like it's done in Bello Fredo skin? I don't mind to edit some XML file manually.
2) I saw some links to blue/green backgrounds in the older V2 thread, but they don't work anymore. Could somebody share these backgrounds again here?

These two changes would make me absolutely happy with this skin. Thank you!
(2015-12-03, 21:24)realrover Wrote: Hi guys,

This skin is awesome. Many thanks to the author. I have couple of questions though:
1) Is it possible to display lyrics from top in the middle of the screen like it's done in Bello Fredo skin? I don't mind to edit some XML file manually.
To make this look as you like, you would need to change the file script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml

(2015-12-03, 21:24)realrover Wrote: 2) I saw some links to blue/green backgrounds in the older V2 thread, but they don't work anymore. Could somebody share these backgrounds again here?

These two changes would make me absolutely happy with this skin. Thank you!

Here I cant help you.I never saved this files as this was before I maintained the skin.
(2015-11-07, 16:53)markymark Wrote: Hi using this skin the best out of all i have tried. The issue i have is the in the video/live tv preview the small box showing the current program the video is constantly flashing, works fine on other skins but had an issue with one but cant remember.
In full screen everything is fine, does anyone know a cure?
Thanks

Could you tell me if this occurs every time with every channel?
(2015-12-04, 08:12)paradix Wrote:
(2015-12-03, 21:24)realrover Wrote: Hi guys,

To make this look as you like, you would need to change the file script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml

Thank you. Could you also explain how to disable Artist Slideshow animation? I can't find an option in Settings. Is it possible?
Very good Skin!

But i missing a good list view mode.
(2015-12-05, 01:22)realrover Wrote: Thank you. Could you also explain how to disable Artist Slideshow animation? I can't find an option in Settings. Is it possible?

There are two settings for this:
  • Skin Sttings --> General --> Enable artist slideshow script on music visualisation screen
  • Skin Sttings --> Home window --> Artist fanart slideshow on home while playing music
(2015-12-07, 22:21)Koloss Wrote: Very good Skin!

But i missing a good list view mode.

There is the Rightlist View, don't you like it? Smile
Rightlist View is one of the best Smile

But, i'm agree with Koloss :p

For non-library content, we need a better design.
Good news : it's on my way

I'm working on 1080i version.

I've already made the view selector (with script.skin.helper.service)
I will share you my work when I'll be satistifed by my job (or now if you want)

cheer
great news gates. Now I appreciate all help. Waiting to see your work
If you ask to me, the only view I think is a little abandoned is moviesets, I miss advances of other skins like Image
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6