• 8(current)
Release Mimic 3.x for Jarvis
Sorry for my bad english!
I mean get back setting "Navigation style for horizontal lists - fixed or default" for home layout 3 items
(2015-11-19, 05:47)braz Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 22:52)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hi

I always turn off the watched/unwatched flags in skin settings but running latest GIT version on Jarvis beta the unwatched flag is appearing by default even with that option disabled.

Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour?
I'm not experiencing that here, though I'm not using the latest nightly...

Just updated to the latest Jarvis nightly, still can't replicate this.

I'll continue to investigate on my end, even installing repo version is exhibiting this behaviour for me.
(2015-11-20, 21:17)coolllman Wrote: Sorry for my bad english!
I mean get back setting "Navigation style for horizontal lists - fixed or default" for home layout 3 items
No plans to make any more changes to the menus.
(2015-11-22, 04:43)braz Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 21:17)coolllman Wrote: Sorry for my bad english!
No plans to make any more changes to the menus.

I did it myself, thanks anyway for the best skin!
Since 3.1.0 I'm no longer able to enable/disable main menu items. Is this due to the integration of script.skinshortcuts? Instead, it looks like if I don't want a main menu item displayed I now need to delete the item altogether. Ok, that's fine.

In any case, at Home Menu > Setup menus and widgets, the first setting for each item is Choose shortcut. This seems redundant as it appears to have the same function as the Change action setting further down. Braz, can you elaborate on the difference between these two settings?...

𝕗𝕒𝕀π•₯π••π•¦π•žπ•‘
ⒽⓉⓅⒸ Intel NUC 5i5RYK | Win10 | Kodi 18.nightly | GΠ―iD 2.3.5
β“ƒβ’Άβ“ˆ Synology DiskStation | DSM 6.2 | AverMedia A835 USB Dual DVB-T Tuner | TvHeadend 4.x
@fastdump

Correct, you can no longer turn menu items on/off, you must remove them by deleting. I've seen some skins consolidate those two buttons, but skinshortcuts is designed to have both. I believe that the dialogs are slightly different.
Braz still my own background images won't display. Any ideas?
(2015-12-07, 21:34)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Braz still my own background images won't display. Any ideas?
You'll have to provide more details. Have you added the folder containing your images using file manager?
(2015-12-07, 21:48)braz Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 21:34)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Braz still my own background images won't display. Any ideas?
You'll have to provide more details. Have you added the folder containing your images using file manager?
Thanks this worked, as I moved them into folders via file manager.

Braz, have you made mimic lighter? I notice its pretty minimalistic as compared to some other skins
That's the way it's always been.
Just fresh installed Mimic. It installed the problematic Toolbox Script as a dependency but not Skin Helper Service, which I had to sideload (it's not in the Repo). What's the story there?
(2015-12-08, 09:46)Fist Wrote: Just fresh installed Mimic. It installed the problematic Toolbox Script as a dependency but not Skin Helper Service, which I had to sideload (it's not in the Repo). What's the story there?
Probably won't be changed until the skin is updated for Kodi 17. That version will have a new method for installing addons without requiring them in addon.xml.
Hi Braz, is there perhaps an RSS Reader for say sport, or sports news that one can incorporate with Mimic?
Thanks Braz for this almost perfect skin.
In some views the first two tiles are empty, for example browsing the music library and an artist. The first tile is empty and has the meaning, go back 1 level [..] and the second tile has the meaning of showing [*all abums*]. Is it possible to give both tiles a normal graphic or icon? That looks much better then the empty ones.

Thanks, Michel
(2015-12-09, 21:47)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Hi Braz, is there perhaps an RSS Reader for say sport, or sports news that one can incorporate with Mimic?
This doesn't have anything to do with the skin. You can set whatever RSS feed you find in the Kodi settings under Appearance.

(2015-12-11, 14:18)mhdebokx Wrote: Thanks Braz for this almost perfect skin.
In some views the first two tiles are empty, for example browsing the music library and an artist. The first tile is empty and has the meaning, go back 1 level [..] and the second tile has the meaning of showing [*all abums*]. Is it possible to give both tiles a normal graphic or icon? That looks much better then the empty ones.

Thanks, Michel
I haven't noticed this as I have the parent and all items buttons hidden. Will see about adding this when I get a chance.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 3.x for Jarvis3