• 37(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
When i tried to install zip...

"Dependecies not met. Please contact author add-on"
(2015-11-22, 17:33)Dunkler2Engel Wrote: When i tried to install zip...

"Dependecies not met. Please contact author add-on"

should be fixed now
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yeah!, perfect now. Thx for fix it so quickly.
For me, this is the best plugin for kodi Big Grin
Hello;

Most of my collection is instrumental music so I've never done much with lyrics, but I decided to take a few of my albums and embed the lyrics.

I ripped my albums to flac files for quality's sake, and I've figured out how to eliminate ID3 tags and leave only the "flac tags" but I can't get the add-on to read the lyrics. No problem reading them from files when I enable that, but no joy with embedded lyrics.

I've attached a log file here: http://pastebin.com/jt9t6zEZ and have a 2MB flac file I can send you: What is the best way to get that file to you?

TIA!
(2015-12-01, 19:05)tledford Wrote: I've attached a log file here: http://pastebin.com/jt9t6zEZ and have a 2MB flac file I can send you: What is the best way to get that file to you?

please send me a PM with a link where i can download the file, thx!
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-12-01, 19:05)tledford Wrote: I ripped my albums to flac files for quality's sake, and I've figured out how to eliminate ID3 tags and leave only the "flac tags" but I can't get the add-on to read the lyrics. No problem reading them from files when I enable that, but no joy with embedded lyrics.

thanx! mind testing this version?
script.cu.lrclyrics-4.1.4.zip
Thanks, Ronie, I will try it before I go to bed tonight and drop you an update!
Got some extra time, tested 4.1.4 in Jarvis beta 2 and Isengard (15.2). Missing dependencies in Isengard but works PERFECTLY in Jarvis and with the release coming up soon I ain't gonna complain! :-)

Thank you VERY much for the quick response and remedy! I really will enjoy not having to keep up with separate lyrics files.

Regards,
TL
Hello together,

hope someone can help me. I am using the newest version of OPENELEC and I installed the CU LRC Lyrics addon. I tagged my FLAC files with MP3tag and added the Lyrics in the unsynched lyrics field. If I play a song in Kodi I can't see the lyrics. A message appears that the addon can't find the lyrics. I'm not interested in downloading the lyrics via a scraper, that's working, I want to see my embedded lyrics of my FLACs on the screen.

regards
(2015-12-10, 18:12)Pernschternscht Wrote: hope someone can help me. I am using the newest version of OPENELEC and I installed the CU LRC Lyrics addon.

please see first post on how to provide a debug log.
I will provide the log file. Thanks in advance. I am new in Kodi, so I think it will need a little bit of time.

regards
Pernschternscht
here's the link

http://xbmclogs.com/pyokwjtmh

hope that's what you need.

regards
(2015-12-10, 18:12)Pernschternscht Wrote: Hello together,

hope someone can help me. I am using the newest version of OPENELEC and I installed the CU LRC Lyrics addon. I tagged my FLAC files with MP3tag and added the Lyrics in the unsynched lyrics field. If I play a song in Kodi I can't see the lyrics. A message appears that the addon can't find the lyrics. I'm not interested in downloading the lyrics via a scraper, that's working, I want to see my embedded lyrics of my FLACs on the screen.

regards

See my posts immediately above your first post. Unsynced lyrics is an MP3 tag, not a flac tag. The flac tag you want to use is "Lyrics."

Version 4.1.4 that ronie links to above works perfectly with my flac files with lyrics embedded in the "Lyrics" tag.
Thanks for the information.
I tried to install version 4.1.4, but I got an error message on my OPENELEC system regarding missing dependencies and I should contact the author. No idea what's the problem.

regards
v4.1.4 will work with kodi jarvis only.

as mentioned by tledford, it's better not to add ID3 tags to flac files,
only FLAC tags (aka VORBIS comments) are officially supported by the flac standard.
cu lrc uses third party libraries for extracting tags from files, and i can't guarantee those support ID3 in flac files.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1