• 22(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi guys,

I installed Xonfluence from scratch and now I'm having issues trying to set my custom backgrounds.

When I go to Background (artwork)/Background path:...
the only two options I have are "Global backgrounds" and "Startup. In my previous install, all my Home menu items used to be displayed.

Someone mentioned to try and add "special://home/" as a source, but this didn't work for me.

Can someone please help. I can modify guisettings.xml manually if needed. I just don't know what to change.

Thanks
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Newbie in Xofluence general settings undo "enable single global background"
(2015-12-06, 19:42)dmcjr22 Wrote: Newbie in Xofluence general settings undo "enable single global background"

Holy $h!# if it was a snake it would have bit me! lol
First damn option under settings and I blew by it...

Thank you!
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, probably not, cause it's such a small thing but

On the home screen, for recent episodes and recent movies, there are arrows pointing left and right allowing you to scroll through the 10 episodes or movies. On startup, there should only be an arrow pointing right. Anyway, when using the larger widget, those arrows only appear in the episodes when scrolling through them, however for the movies, the arrows never disappear. It would be great if the arrows disappeared for the movies too.
(2015-12-06, 19:44)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 19:42)dmcjr22 Wrote: Newbie in Xofluence general settings undo "enable single global background"

Holy $h!# if it was a snake it would have bit me! lol
First damn option under settings and I blew by it...

Thank you!

No problem
The only other setting issue I have is under Skin settings/General/Home Screen Options/Default focused menu item

I set a specific menu item, but it doesn't work. After reboot, it shows a different menu item than the one I selected.

Any ideas?
(2015-12-06, 19:04)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: Hi guys,

I installed Xonfluence from scratch and now I'm having issues trying to set my custom backgrounds.

the only two options I have are "Global backgrounds" and "Startup. In my previous install, all my Home menu items used to be displayed.

Someone mentioned to try and add "special://home/" as a source, but this didn't work for me.

Can someone please help. I can modify guisettings.xml manually if needed. I just don't know what to change.

Thanks

Hi Newbie,

Probably you have single global background switched on (in general settings).

Helly.
(2015-12-06, 21:15)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 19:04)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: Hi guys,

Thanks

Hi Newbie,

Probably you have single global background switched on (in general settings).

Helly.

Yes sir, that was exactly my issue! Thank you.
I don't know if this applies for Xonfluence but with Ccm the 3rd menu item is the default focus so I just always moved the focused item to the 3rd spot
(2015-12-06, 22:20)dmcjr22 Wrote: I don't know if this applies for Xonfluence but with Ccm the 3rd menu item is the default focus so I just always moved the focused item to the 3rd spot

After some trial and error, that's exactly what I found out is happening. 3rd menu item is being displayed no matter what I chose under Skin settings/General/Home Screen Options/Default focused menu item. There's got to be a way to fix this though, as I have my openelec box with Xonfluence as well, yet that build displays whatever menu item I assign. (I'm trying this on my Amazon TV box)
Here's a weird one for you. I've noticed that the Volume under Audio and subtitle settings keeps defaulting to -16.0 db

anyone else? I've already defaulted 0 db last night. Checked again today and noticed it was back to -16.0 db. I can't notice a difference between the two tho.
Hello

Just looking for some guidance here. I'm using this with 15.2 and Emby for Kodi. I've set Emby server to download all the Movie artwork it can. My Issue is that in Movies the skin will display both Poster and Clear art/Logo at the same time giving an overlap, see below. I know there is an option to turn off extra art in settings but this disables the clear art for TV Shows as well. Is there a way to disable logo/clear art for Movies only?

i'm having some problems with popup boxes not appearing. It has the words but no box or buttons.

anyone else having this issue?
Great work Helly - thanks.

I have been using the 'Live Content' for Weather which was really nice. Yesterday when I was playing with settings, I clicked on SKIN SETTINGS > HOME MENU ITEM > MENU ITEM (for Weather) > BACKGROUND TYPE and it changed to "User Select". Now when I clcik on the same to change it back to Live Content, there is no option to do so - it's fixed on "User Select".

How do I change the Background Type for the Weather menu option back to "Live Content"? Thanks in advance.
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.
I LOVE THIS SKIN!!!!! Is there any way possible to add custom widgets? I'm looking to add popular movies and tv shows.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13