• 112(current)
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
As Koying previously mentioned, as the DVDFab folks are behind VidOn, they know Blu-ray well, so may have some 'secret sauce' others haven't figured out.

Also with VidOn, does it reliably display full menus on all (or at least most) BD rips?

On a less related note, but pretty exciting nonetheless, I see a Kodi fork is now available on Apple TV 4, possibly even with HD audio support. See here & here.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2015-12-11, 16:01)hdmkv Wrote: As Koying previously mentioned, as the DVDFab folks are behind VidOn, they know Blu-ray well, so may have some 'secret sauce' others haven't figured out.

Also with VidOn, does it reliably display full menus on all (or at least most) BD rips? 99.9% Bluray that i have try with Menu worked.

On a less related note, but pretty exciting nonetheless, I see a Kodi fork is now available on Apple TV 4, possibly even with HD audio support. See here & here.

Those DVDFab folksAngry
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-12-11, 16:01)hdmkv Wrote: On a less related note, but pretty exciting nonetheless, I see a Kodi fork is now available on Apple TV 4, possibly even with HD audio support. See here & here.

But no python, so no addons whatsoever and no advanced skins. Keep that in mind Wink
No leachers, hangers on, and repackaged Python Pirate bullshit add-on problems then either.

I replied to your post in the iOS section, but are you suggesting doing away with add-ons altogether to stop those "leachers, hangers on"? Anyway, we can take the conversation there.
My Family Room Theater
Yep, sure plus for the devs Wink
(2015-12-10, 23:35)Mylo75 Wrote: Great news if wetek core can do 3d and HD audio soon. This would make it very attractive to purchase Smile

Is this true?
Possibly, but read previous page here with Koying's update that 3D MVC is "far from perfect" & still being worked on. Guessing HD audio will be sooner, as it's pretty close on S905 from what I gather. So, S812 & Wetek possibly to follow.
My Family Room Theater
Roger got it Smile
Meanwhile enjoying my 2 himedia products

About your atmos and dts x setup upgrading plans
Im going to go atmos too... i would seriously consider going 7.1.4 instead of 7.1.2.. makes a huge difference !!
For me , im going 7.1.4 with focals...
(2015-12-11, 00:25)hdmkv Wrote: Good info wesk05 & movie78, thanks.
read this http://www.avsforum.com/forum/286-latest...015-a.html Wink
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
(2015-12-11, 16:49)Skank Wrote: Roger got it Smile
Meanwhile enjoying my 2 himedia products

About your atmos and dts x setup upgrading plans
Im going to go atmos too... i would seriously consider going 7.1.4 instead of 7.1.2.. makes a huge difference !!
For me , im going 7.1.4 with focals...

Agree on the 7.1.4, i used to have 5.1.2 and the experience wasn't that much immersive.
Maybe 7.1.2 wouldn't be that bad,but 7.1.4 is much better,plus all Blu-ray ATMOS movies are mixed in 7.1.4
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-12-11, 14:04)RockerC Wrote: FYI; Blu-ray Disc Java (BD-J) menus are actually working quite well in experimental builds that have BD-J enabled and using the very latest libbluray libraires, that is however still only with unencrypted/decrypted Blu-ray Disc files which itself is a separate dicussion on its own.

And note that all current and existing Kodi build releases from kodi.tv does not come with BD-J enabled, and it can not be enabled after compilation. And since BD-J menus is of couse off-topic here so for more information go instead to http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213352

Good to hear. I tested it about a year ago when they first released it on VLC. At that time I tested and out of 50 ISO files only 3 or so was working I have not tested it after that though.
Hey guys. Great forum thanks for all the info and support. So i have a problem. My 3D iso files aren't being detected by the player. I loaded the latest kodi build 16.0.beta 3 on my raspberry pi 2 and they play only in 2D. Strange thing also is that the 3D icon to enable 3D is missing.

I've named my files MovieName.Year.3D.MVC.iso or MovieName.Year.3D.MVC.mkv using MakeMKV.

These are my settings

In Video
Adjust display refresh rate = ALways
Playback mode of stereoscopic 3D = Ask Me

Accelaration
Allow hardware acceleration - MMAL - enabled
Limit GUI = 10fps
Support MVC Video - Enabled
Use Full HD HDMI = Enabled

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks. Figured it out. 1204 does not play any 3D. Downgraded to 1203.
Anything new with new Tronsmart Vega S95??

They looked great,(and cheap) it looks like a tough competitor player for 3D ISO.

Such works VidOn XBMC?
He comes with the pro version with BD menus. Does anyone know if you have failures?
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17