• 29(current)
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)
(2015-09-20, 16:02)blueribb Wrote:
(2015-09-20, 15:38)locoguano Wrote:
(2015-09-19, 15:30)blueribb Wrote: Yes I have. The link provided downloads a single file called "addon.xml" with no instructions what it does or where to place it. All other addons I have worked with have information and instructions. I was under the impression these forums were for help with questions and problems.
Download the .zip, not the addon.xml.

Thanks. I installed the zip file, Amazon Plugin & chose Browser Launcher. I configured the browser launcher and chose Firefox. I ran the Amazon program, selected a video and it installed & launched the browser and took me to Amazon.de webpage. When exiting Kodi, there was almost a 10-second delay. Before this, it only took a second to exit Kodi.

Is there a way to switch the language to English and be taken to Amazon.com instead of Amazon.de ?

how to configure the browser launcher ??
(2015-09-28, 21:51)lwrcase Wrote: I've been tinkering around with the AJAX results from the Amazon.com US pages on XLordKX repo and have found that the results have changed. I made the following modifications to the default.py script that helped me with the issue of only retrieving the Original Series "Casanova" and "Sneaky Pete."

Modify the default.py script as follows:

find "def listMovies(url):"
and replace the code:
Code:
match = re.compile('csrf":"(.+?)"', re.DOTALL).findall(content)
with
Code:
match = re.compile('csrfToken":"(.+?)"', re.DOTALL).findall(content)

Also, find "if match and ">Prime Instant Video<" in entry:"
and replace with:
Code:
if match and ">Prime Video<" in entry:

making these modifications allowed me to view the movies again.

I will continue looking into the code for the TV shows and see if I can get those to come back up as well. I don't think this works for the watchlist or the playlist. I will look into those as well and post back. If someone else could make these modifications and let me know if it worked for them.

Thanks,

lwrcase.

did the job, now i can see the folders, listing contents, but i get an error when trying to play content.....
update, this is the error i get in the debug:

Code:
20:23:10 T:2169445184  NOTICE: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FZQW7BE/?_encoding=UTF8
20:23:10 T:2993370944   DEBUG: DialogProgress::StartModal called
20:23:10 T:2993370944   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogProgress.xml) ------
20:23:11 T:2169445184  NOTICE: https://atv-ps-eu.amazon.com/cdp/catalog/GetASINDetails?version=2&format=json&asinlist=B00FZQW7BE&deviceID=AMC0M2OBUPKAY&includeRestrictions=true&deviceTypeID=A35LWR0L7KC0TJ&firmware=WIN%2017,0,0,188%20PlugIn&NumberOfResults=1
20:23:12 T:2169445184   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 410: Gone
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/atreyu/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.prime_instant/default.py", line 1463, in <module>
                                                playVideo(url, selectQuality=="true")
                                              File "/home/atreyu/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.prime_instant/default.py", line 786, in playVideo
                                                asincontent = getUnicodePage('https://'+apiMain+'.amazon.com/cdp/catalog/GetASINDetails?version=2&format=json&asinlist='+videoID+'&deviceID='+urllib.quote_plus(matchCID[0].encode("utf8"))+'&includeRestrictions=true&deviceTypeID='+matchDID[0]+'&firmware=WIN%2017,0,0,188%20PlugIn&NumberOfResults=1')
                                              File "/home/atreyu/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.prime_instant/default.py", line 1011, in getUnicodePage
                                                req = opener.open(url)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 410, in open
                                                response = meth(req, response)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 523, in http_response
                                                'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 448, in error
                                                return self._call_chain(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 382, in _call_chain
                                                result = func(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 531, in http_error_default
                                                raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 410: Gone
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
20:23:12 T:2993370944   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
20:23:12 T:2169445184    INFO: Python script stopped
20:23:12 T:2169445184   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 2169445184 terminating
20:23:12 T:2993370944   DEBUG:  WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
20:23:12 T:2993370944   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.prime_instant/?url=B00FZQW7BE&mode=playVideo&name=John+Carter&thumb=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51FrG3hANLL.jpg]
20:23:12 T:2993370944   DEBUG: Playlist Player: one or more items failed to play... aborting playback
20:23:12 T:2993370944   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogOK.xml) ------
20:23:12 T:2993370944   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogProgress.xml) ------
20:23:14 T:2993370944   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x24, sym: 0x000d, unicode: 0x000d, modifier: 0x0
20:23:14 T:2993370944   DEBUG: OnKey: return (0xf00d) pressed, action is Select
20:23:15 T:2993370944   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogOK.xml) ------
20:23:15 T:2993370944   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnClear from xbmc
20:23:15 T:2993370944   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 2, from xbmc, message OnClear
20:23:15 T:2169445184  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
20:23:15 T:2169445184   DEBUG: Thread BackgroundLoader 2169445184 terminating
Do i have the right understanding that the the add-on is no longer working ?
thank you
Nope... seems dead Sad.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Im using the chrome launcher in Kiosk mode and just bought an air mouse http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=203623 combine this with a flirc dongal so you can program a couple of keys, works really well...
Hello. I am having some trouble with this and was hoping for some help.

I installed the add on, but every time I select anything i.e." genres, or popular" there is just a blue empty folder.

The first attempt installing, did not populate a sign in (user/pass) so I uninstalled it. First attempt downloaded from addonscriptorde.

Second attempt downloading from super repo, installed and it did populate login.

Now I am having the same problem, all the folders are empty, except my Watchlist. It has cover art for shows in my list, but if I try to play them it gives me the error message.

I am not sure how to find the log, if I did I would have included it. If you or anyone knows how I can get this working I would be greatly appreciative.

Amazon Instant is the only think Im missing for my setup, and would be awesome to get it working. Thanks.
(2015-11-25, 04:20)mikie00mike Wrote: Hello. I am having some trouble with this and was hoping for some help.

I installed the add on, but every time I select anything i.e." genres, or popular" there is just a blue empty folder.

The first attempt installing, did not populate a sign in (user/pass) so I uninstalled it. First attempt downloaded from addonscriptorde.

Second attempt downloading from super repo, installed and it did populate login.

Now I am having the same problem, all the folders are empty, except my Watchlist. It has cover art for shows in my list, but if I try to play them it gives me the error message.

I am not sure how to find the log, if I did I would have included it. If you or anyone knows how I can get this working I would be greatly appreciative.

Amazon Instant is the only think Im missing for my setup, and would be awesome to get it working. Thanks.

Read the posts above yours - it's dead now.
(2015-10-29, 02:56)TearDrop1319 Wrote: Hi everyone, in case you are running a computer that still has windows media center on it there is a great addin available to get amazon prime and it works pretty seamless.
Go here and download and install it http://sharepointsnapple.com/amazonmceaddin/
Once installed its fairly easy to use advance launcher to open directly to the amazon prime app
point advanced launcer at C:Windows/ehome/eshell.exe and then under arguments add this:

-launchcoded:{9547e03d-ccfc-4564-a097-856b99e42afa}\{615620d8-161b-4f48-8dd2-8354ae4da51d} /nostartupanimation

Than add the launcher as a favorite and you can from kodi access amazon prime video

The same site also has a way to put netflix back into media center and it is working too. you can do the same above and make an advanced launcher and under arguments add this
-launchcoded:{e6f46126-f8a9-4a97-9159-b70b07890112}\{982ea9d3-915c-4713-a3c8-99a4688b7c59} /nostartupanimation

Hope this helps out some of you. I just added it to my system so far it has been working awesome no issues playing anything either from prime or netlfix!

Any ideas on where to obtain the Advanced Launcher addon? The repo appears to be dead.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7edphbv2wyqngp...master.zip

try this maybe?
That worked great! Thank-you very much!
While screwing around with Kodi, I found that if you install the Amazon App Store on your android box from amazon.com then it will install Amazon Prime Videos for you on your box(GOOGLE PLAY WILL NOT)...not in Kodi, but, hey, who cares, the reason I wanted Kodi was for amazon prime and that was a bust, so... now maybe I won't return the g-box...and f.u.c.k. buying fire tv!
(2015-12-21, 22:18)daddyrobb Wrote: While screwing around with Kodi, I found that if you install the Amazon App Store on your android box from amazon.com then it will install Amazon Prime Videos for you on your box(GOOGLE PLAY WILL NOT)...not in Kodi, but, hey, who cares, the reason I wanted Kodi was for amazon prime and that was a bust, so... now maybe I won't return the g-box...and f.u.c.k. buying fire tv!

What Android box do you have? Is it running Android or Android TV? I have not been able to do this on my Nexus Player or on the Nvidia Shield. I haven't tried lately though.
I have the Matricom G-box Q, quad-core, 8-core video, blah, blah, got it on sale at Amazon 66% off....anyway, since I posted that I have still been having problems with the box...now the Amazon video will play previews but not the movie, and there is no sound through HDMI, I have to plug in a patch cable to my stereo and even then sometimes the audio doesn't work...looks like I WILL BE RETURNING this after all. The android boxes need a LOT of development before they will be average-consumer ready. This is my second android box and it is a pain in the ass. By going to the forums I have been able to eliminate some problems but for me it is a pain in the azz. I know a lot of people love the tinkering and customization options (nothing wrong with that!), but I want something more polished that will PLAY THE G.O.D.D.A.M.N.E.D. MOVIES! I just got a 4K tv and I want to see it in all its glory. ...aaaaaaand I just noticed the gaming edition of fire tv is not on sale any more...FUUUUUUUUUUUK!
(2015-12-21, 23:07)daddyrobb Wrote: I have the Matricom G-box Q, quad-core, 8-core video, blah, blah, got it on sale at Amazon 66% off....anyway, since I posted that I have still been having problems with the box...now the Amazon video will play previews but not the movie, and there is no sound through HDMI, I have to plug in a patch cable to my stereo and even then sometimes the audio doesn't work...looks like I WILL BE RETURNING this after all. The android boxes need a LOT of development before they will be average-consumer ready. This is my second android box and it is a pain in the ass. By going to the forums I have been able to eliminate some problems but for me it is a pain in the azz. I know a lot of people love the tinkering and customization options (nothing wrong with that!), but I want something more polished that will PLAY THE G.O.D.D.A.M.N.E.D. MOVIES! I just got a 4K tv and I want to see it in all its glory. ...aaaaaaand I just noticed the gaming edition of fire tv is not on sale any more...FUUUUUUUUUUUK!

If you want 4k you need to get an Nvidia Shield, not Fire TV.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)6