• 25(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2015-12-26, 16:08)flhthemi Wrote: NOW it's time for me to start playing with Jarvis!

Thanks a whole lot Helly!

EDIT:

Installed Jarvis and xonfluence 3.2.0

Noticed: When creating a new movie set - it doesn't display the set in the list of sets you can add movies to. i.e. I have several Abbott & Costello movies. Using the context menu to Manage<Manage Movie Set<Create new Set opens the dialog window and allows you to type in and save the name of the new set. When you return to the list of Movies and select another movie to add to your newly created movies set that new movie set isn't displayed in the sets list.

I switched back to the stock confluence skin and repeated the procedure and it worked....might be Jarvis bug, might be xonfluence thing...

Another little problem that's been around from CCM - When you edit the System sub-menu if you do not edit or manually hide items 5 and 6 they will still be displayed.

I like the way you changed the skin settings! I think it makes navigation much easier!

Hi flhthemi,

Thanks for your remarks. About the movieset, the bevavior is exactly the same in stock confluence so it is a Jarvis bug (as far as I'm concerned). You can try posting it as a Jarvis bug. It may probably be solved then before the official release.

I found a bug in editing the system submenu. Will be solved in the next update. In the meantime you can hide those items (from the skinsettings-menu) as a workaround if you don't want to see them.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2015-12-27, 04:53)OtheA Wrote: Is there an option to hide the "working" at the bottom right hand corner during video transitions?

There is no option for this, only to hide the animation, but not to hide the complete dialog.

Helly.
Helly, thank you for taking up development of this skin. It is great! Anyway I have a feature request. I always do the mod listed here: https://m.reddit.com/r/xbmc/comments/22k...me_always/
To always display the clock in the upper right hand corner of my screen during video play back. I'm just curious if you would be interested in coding a toggle to do this in a less hacky way that doesn't break with new updates.
Thanks!
(2015-12-27, 10:16)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi flhthemi,

Thanks for your remarks. About the movieset, the bevavior is exactly the same in stock confluence so it is a Jarvis bug (as far as I'm concerned). You can try posting it as a Jarvis bug. It may probably be solved then before the official release.

I found a bug in editing the system submenu. Will be solved in the next update. In the meantime you can hide those items (from the skinsettings-menu) as a workaround if you don't want to see them.

Thanks,
Helly.

Yes you are correct, looks like a Jarvis thing. BUT - With xonfluence you can enter the Set name manually and the third time it will appear in the list. Seems like it needs to have 2 entries in the list before it shows. Strange and you're right too that it will probably get fixed by release.

Hiding is exactly what I've been doing for a long time Wink will be glad to see it it fixed.

Keep at it you're doing great things!
(2015-12-27, 15:10)jctennis Wrote: Helly, thank you for taking up development of this skin. It is great! Anyway I have a feature request. I always do the mod listed here: https://m.reddit.com/r/xbmc/comments/22k...me_always/
To always display the clock in the upper right hand corner of my screen during video play back. I'm just curious if you would be interested in coding a toggle to do this in a less hacky way that doesn't break with new updates.
Thanks!

Hi,

I'll think about adding this as an option in the next release.

Thanks,
Helly.
Is there a way to have "Enable single global background" enabled but have the background be the "Weather Live content" type? Basically I'm looking for a way to have the live weather background be global to all screens.

Thanks for the great skin, really glad someone is making such a customizable one for latest versions of Kodi.
Collections:

While in "Fanart" view mode for TV Shows...

If "PopUp" View Option is set to "Hidden" then "Collection" text above the poster shows correctly.

Other wise it is missing. Should always display the collection name no matter the "PopUp" setting.

Without this fixed, you simply see the poster, but no name above it while in Fanart view mode and with PopUp setting enabled.
Great skin Helly,
two questions though. I am running it on isengard 15.2 on my amazon fire tv box and I'm trying to set multiple image background for each category. The problem is it doesn'g give me a path to my external sd card as other skins do. How can i get to my external sd card?

Second question, is it possible to have the program shortcut icons to be below menu bar with lowered menu bar enabled?

Thanks in advance.
(2015-12-28, 21:21)akogan79 Wrote: Great skin Helly,
two questions though. I am running it on isengard 15.2 on my amazon fire tv box and I'm trying to set multiple image background for each category. The problem is it doesn'g give me a path to my external sd card as other skins do. How can i get to my external sd card?

Second question, is it possible to have the program shortcut icons to be below menu bar with lowered menu bar enabled?

Thanks in advance.

Actually figured out how to add the images. The problem I'm having now is sometimes when the images are switching or going from menu to other, I'll get a random black screen with blurred white shapes and that's not in my wallpapers. Any idea what that can be?
(2015-12-27, 18:29)JimShoe Wrote: Is there a way to have "Enable single global background" enabled but have the background be the "Weather Live content" type? Basically I'm looking for a way to have the live weather background be global to all screens.

Thanks for the great skin, really glad someone is making such a customizable one for latest versions of Kodi.

Hi,

Feature will be implemented in the next release. You will get an extra option in single background to select live weather for all backgrounds ...

Helly.
(2015-12-27, 22:31)war59312 Wrote: Collections:

If "PopUp" View Option is set to "Hidden" then "Collection" text above the poster shows correctly.

Other wise it is missing. Should always display the collection name no matter the "PopUp" setting.

Without this fixed, you simply see the poster, but no name above it while in Fanart view mode and with PopUp setting enabled.

Hi,

If you select the popup setting to anything else than hidden, the name will appear in the popup. If I do also display it above the poster, it will b displayed twice and looks a little messy. So I will leave it as is.

Helly.
(2015-12-28, 21:24)akogan79 Wrote:
(2015-12-28, 21:21)akogan79 Wrote: Great skin Helly,

Thanks in advance.

Actually figured out how to add the images. The problem I'm having now is sometimes when the images are switching or going from menu to other, I'll get a random black screen with blurred white shapes and that's not in my wallpapers. Any idea what that can be?

Hi,

Adding images from 'external' folders should be a lot easier from 3.2.0 (for Jarvis). Glad you found out how to do it on Isengard.

About the blurred white shapes on the black screen, I don't know what you mean. Can you make a screenshot? It may be the case that a fallback image is displayed when it takes time loading the image.

About your second question, I prefer to have the program shortcuts above the lowered menu bar. Otherwise the icons get very small and it gets very busy below the bar.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2015-12-29, 14:09)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2015-12-27, 22:31)war59312 Wrote: Collections:

Hi,

If you select the popup setting to anything else than hidden, the name will appear in the popup. If I do also display it above the poster, it will b displayed twice and looks a little messy. So I will leave it as is.

Helly.
No way to display just the collection name if set to other than hidden and looking at a collection? That way, not displayed twice for single movies.

That is. No way to know in the UI skin code if what your deal with is a collection or just a single movie.?

Something along the lines of..
Quote:While DisplayName Not Hidden
If SingleMove = True
Show Single Movie Name
ElseIf Collections = True
Show Collections Name
End If
End While
I'm not familiar with Kodi code at all. Just wondering.

Thanks for your time and effort. Love the skin.
Helly, is there a way to make shortcuts into certain subfolder of an addon or does this skin only allow you to make a shortcut into the main addon general view of all the subfolders?

Thanks.
(2015-12-29, 22:19)akogan79 Wrote: Helly, is there a way to make shortcuts into certain subfolder of an addon or does this skin only allow you to make a shortcut into the main addon general view of all the subfolders?

Thanks.
Add it as a favorite and make the shortcut to the favorite. That's what I do.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13