• 99(current)
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-12-30, 02:46)druu Wrote: <edited>

BTW, anyone else able to search in the plugin successfully?

Yes, search is working for me..

My question: Is anybody using Win10+Chrome able to exit from Chrome and get back to Kodi?
I have 3 kodi setups, 1 being on Win10 and 2 that are linux based. Using the new add on (netflix not netflixbmc) I am able to log in succesfully and choose a profile but all selections such as my list, latest are empty.
(2015-12-30, 04:59)biggyk Wrote: I have 3 kodi setups, 1 being on Win10 and 2 that are linux based. Using the new add on (netflix not netflixbmc) I am able to log in succesfully and choose a profile but all selections such as my list, latest are empty.

Its a known issue logi85 is looking for solutions its due to some netflix locale not having a rating.
(2015-12-30, 03:36)mathgeek97 Wrote:

My question: Is anybody using Win10+Chrome able to exit from Chrome and get back to Kodi?

Hmm search doesn't seem to work for me. I'll try through the VPN to see if it's any different.
(2015-12-30, 03:36)mathgeek97 Wrote:

Yes! I´m using Windows 10 + Chrome, exiting like a Charm!

Update: I've update to the new verson, And now every section i've select, is empty, like is reportaded. in early version was OK!. I've believe this help. I'm in Brazil.
(2015-12-30, 13:25)sagrath Wrote: Update: I've update to the new verson, And now every section i've select, is empty, like is reportaded. in early version was OK!. I've believe this help. I'm in Brazil.

Same here with OpenElec (language: german). In old version I got all listobjects and couldn't start a stream, in new version I get empty lists, too. Confused
Tested with the Newest Version... Working Ok, Now list appear. Everything is Ok, Will tested controls after came back from work. Big Grin
I will try to give a quick recap here, because searching through (almost) 100 pages is not easy...

I am using Windows 10 (64 bit) on an Intel NUC 2820FYKH. So far I have:

- downloaded latest python for windows (verison 3.xxx)
- downloaded chrome for windows
- running Kodi as administrator (if I don't chromelauncher does not work, not sure if this is normal?)
- installed Netflixbmc and chromelauncher from Alecec's repo, but I get an error trying to open this addon (debug log: http://pastebin.com/ncX5fxAe)
- installed logi85's Netflix addon from his github page: https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.netflix, It does open and shows the correct netflix profiles, but shows up empty lists no matter how I am trying to find shows/movies (latest, genres, etc etc). From what I get from logi85 he is currently working on a solution for this, but it seems that it was working before for some people.
- played around with settings in both addons (like changing to IE in stead of Chrome etc) but with no result

Few Questions:

- Is the Netflixbmc addon still working for anyone on windows at the momentHuh
- If not, and we are talking about logi85's netflix addon in the last few pages of this thread: is it not better to start a new thread so everybody is on the same page?
- Is there anything else I could have done wrong, or I did not do yet to make it work? (looking at the 6 points I mentioned earlier)
- It seems to me that the start page of this thread is outdated as well, correct? If so, can we either start a new thread or update the initial post so everybody is on the same page?

I have really tried to get all the info I need, found something, tried a new step, but every time it still does not work. Before everybody needs to go through the same process it would make it a lot easier if someone can update where we are exactly with integratiing netflix. I would be happy to start a new thread with all the initial info, but then I first need to know all this info Big Grin
And perhaps it might even be better to start a thread per OS, since the differences seem to be quite big in this case.. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Also: I very much appreciate the hard work that logi85 and corona (and I'm sure others) put in to make this work! I am just trying to make it a little easier for the people that are still on a mission to integrate Netflix into Kodi (like me Wink) and more than happy to help where I can (which is def not the programming bit Wink)

Edit: Druu, also thanks for trying to make it work in Openelec. Even though I love OE in general the max 720p and lack of 5.1 surround support is too much sacrifice for me, so I would like to make it work on windows.
(2015-12-30, 18:34)Cassiuss Wrote: - Is the Netflixbmc addon still working for anyone on windows at the momentHuh

NetfliXBMC don´t work anymore.

The correct version is taken on github of Logi85

https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.netflix

Big Grin
(2015-12-30, 18:27)sagrath Wrote: Tested with the Newest Version... Working Ok, Now list appear. Everything is Ok, Will tested controls after came back from work. Big Grin

All is working fine on OpenElec now, too. Smile
Now, every list i've select, show only 6 itens and the next page, excepted "My List", this is correct? or my addon/netflix is broken?
Someone has the same behavior?Huh
All working like a charm for me now thanks for all the hard work.

Anyone on kodibuntu to get this working in full screen just install blackbox window manager and official chrome browser

Then make these changes to the launchBrowser.sh script on my instalation the path is

.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/launchBrowser.sh

Code:
#!/bin/bash

# copy from https://github.com/andrewleech/plugin.video.netflixbmc/blob/master/browser.sh

# Managed to resolve the issues with, but will leave this here anyway, as its a good fallback
CHROME_STARTED=`ps -ef | grep google-chrome | grep -v "grep" | wc -l`
if [ $CHROME_STARTED -gt 0 ]; then
        exit 1;
fi

# lets find out if xdotool actually exist before we try to call it
command -v xdotool >/dev/null 2>&1
XDOTOOL=$?

url=$1

# start window manager to make fullscreen work
/usr/bin/blackbox &

# move mouse pointer to bottom right of screen
if [ $XDOTOOL -eq 0 ]; then
        # no point sleeping if xdotool is not installed.
        #sleep 5
        xdotool mousemove 9999 9999 click 1
else
        echo "xdotool is not installed, can't remove cursor"
fi

# notice no ampersand to keep google chrome in front so remote works
/usr/bin/google-chrome --start-maximized --disable-translate --disable-new-tab-first-run --no-default-browser-check --no-first-run --kiosk "$url"

# kill window manager so we exit back to kodi
killall blackbox >/dev/null 2>&1
Hello all,

I've installed the netflix addon from logi85, and getting odd behavior.
Kodi ver. 15.2, Win 7
I'm able to log in, and see everything in Movies, TV, My List, etc.
When I go to play an item, the screen shows a blank Kodi UI for a second, then goes back to viewing the list of episodes/movies.
The LauchBrowser.cmd and ChromeLauncher.cmd appear to be working fine, as I can double-click them and Chrome opens up in full-screen mode.

I'm working on getting the logs, but does anyone know what might be causing this?
EDIT: Log snippet from the last time I tried to watch a show here: http://pastebin.com/1HQWF7hs

Thanks in advance.
@logi85

Nice to see the progress of the plugin. Smile
@-zero- thx ;-)

I just added a new thread to split from old netflixbmc.

please follow http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254263 I also renamed it to flix2kodi to make clear that it's not netflixbmc

@-zero-: you're still welcome as developer, pm me if you want to help with flix2kodi.

So this thread could be used for other purposes.

Btw: page 99 on 31.12. is and a split seems to match perfect
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217