Release Release version 2.7.1
@muellmaa
@Fancy3693 I think this option does not the trick; I will search for another solution
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks for the new version

Is there a way to detect automatically 3d movies (with mediainfo)?
After the 2.7 update and the file renaming, it looks like TMM skipped that, though I have the info in the naming rules $T ($Y) $S $F $3 $A.
I see I can edit one by one the movies and set a 3d option in the media file properties. Then the renaming is fine. But I thought in was recognized automatically in the past.

Also is it possible to manually define the source to "web-dl" instead of "webrip"
Quite strangely, this extension seems to be more commonly used in skins. And webrip renaming doesn't bring up any icon.

Thanks again for this fine tool
@muellmaa
@Fancy3693 could you please try the latest build from http://nightly.tinymediamanager.org - I hope this approach works (at my macbook it is looking promising)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
No luck.
in 2.7, when I lauch TMM, I can see Java icon running, then change to TMM icon.
in 2.71 and nightly 2.8, just TMM icon shown. any relevant?
thanks for help.

(2016-01-03, 16:05)mlaggner Wrote: @muellmaa
@Fancy3693 could you please try the latest build from http://nightly.tinymediamanager.org - I hope this approach works (at my macbook it is looking promising)
Does tmm not start at all or does the Directory-Chooser hang?

Edit: Just tried tmm 2.7.1 with 3 different Macs and it worked everywhere. I can't reproduce the problem Sad
it's the Directory-Chooser hang.
Thanks anyway.

(2016-01-04, 11:33)mlaggner Wrote: Does tmm not start at all or does the Directory-Chooser hang?

Edit: Just tried tmm 2.7.1 with 3 different Macs and it worked everywhere. I can't reproduce the problem Sad
It's working well for me, only issue is that when scraping TV shows using IMDB, there is no IMDB or TheTVDB id recorded for the show, as a result NFO is missing this information..
any possible change for 4k and up HDPI support .. every time I open TMM on a triple 4k monitor setup it opens stretched out and weird other wise it work fine thnx
(2016-01-03, 15:30)RazorFR Wrote: Is there a way to detect automatically 3d movies (with mediainfo)?
After the 2.7 update and the file renaming, it looks like TMM skipped that, though I have the info in the naming rules $T ($Y) $S $F $3 $A.
I see I can edit one by one the movies and set a 3d option in the media file properties. Then the renaming is fine. But I thought in was recognized automatically in the past.
Well, we are not able to 100% detect a 3D format.
We parse it either out of the name (if we find a 3D string), and ask MediaInfo for that.

MediaInfo prints out
- MultiView_Count
- MultiView_Layout
if it detects a 3D format.
You might want to try it directly onto your files (MKV mostly works for me, MPG not)

Once detected (or set by hand in GUI, and/or on a file), the $3 rename option works as expected.

(2016-01-03, 15:30)RazorFR Wrote: Also is it possible to manually define the source to "web-dl" instead of "webrip"
Quite strangely, this extension seems to be more commonly used in skins. And webrip renaming doesn't bring up any icon.
has been added
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Great update. Thanks for the fabulous job.

How does the 'NEW' icon get turned off or do we do that somehow.

I re-imported my movies and TV shows and than shut down TMM and restarted it. But the "NEW" icon is still on every movie and TV show.
the new icon is visible until you do the next "update data sources"
(2016-01-07, 09:20)mlaggner Wrote: the new icon is visible until you do the next "update data sources"

Sorry, but this isn't true, I added a new movie today, at this moment only this movie had this "New" tag, after I restarted TMM the "New" tag returned for all movies again, the same happens for Series.
(2016-01-07, 10:25)jarlave Wrote:
(2016-01-07, 09:20)mlaggner Wrote: the new icon is visible until you do the next "update data sources"

Sorry, but this isn't true, I added a new movie today, at this moment only this movie had this "New" tag, after I restarted TMM the "New" tag returned for all movies again, the same happens for Series.

I did an 'update data sources' and the 'NEW' icon disappeared. I then restarted TMM and the icon did not reappear so it seems to be working for me.I didn't add a new movie though to see if that made a difference.
(2016-01-04, 11:33)mlaggner Wrote: Does tmm not start at all or does the Directory-Chooser hang?

I was going to try Tiny Media Manager on my Mac. I get the same problem, the splash screen pops up and quickly disappears. I tried the extra.txt file with the code that was suggested and I have used the nightly build. What exactly is the Directory Chooser problem and is there another solution that I can try?

Thanks.
does 2.6.9 work with your mac? (DL is still available on fosshub)

EDIT: do you have java 8 installed? tmm won't work with java 6 any more
EDIT2: could you open a terminal and put in
Code:
ls -Flah /usr/bin/java

and tell me the output. I may have a clue what happens within your machine

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release version 2.7.11