• 170(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
I only ask because I had to do a format and didn't have it backed up (silly me) so having to use DVDplayer
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2016-01-02, 00:06)wints Wrote: I only ask because I had to do a format and didn't have it backed up (silly me) so having to use DVDplayer

Link in Post: #2504 still works.
(2016-01-02, 01:02)alorotom Wrote:
(2016-01-02, 00:06)wints Wrote: I only ask because I had to do a format and didn't have it backed up (silly me) so having to use DVDplayer

Link in Post: #2504 still works.

Cheers for that mate Wink
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Kodi Jarvis beta 5 + dsplayer with all update until now (03/01/2016).

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...11.exe.exe

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightlie + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer

PS: I will no update or developer dsplayer, only'll keep the current code by aracnoz update with Jarvis 16.

Happy new year!!!
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks Wanilton, happy new year too!
Thanks Wanilton and Happy New Year to youSmile
(2016-01-03, 19:08)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis beta 5 + dsplayer with all update until now (03/01/2016).

link for download:

Warnings:
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightlie + dsplayer support.

git:

PS: I will no update or developer dsplayer, only'll keep the current code by aracnoz update with Jarvis 16.

Happy new year!!!

Thanks and Happy New year too,
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@Wanilton

I'm curious, for those of us that DSPlayer works great (using your latest update with Jarvis), is there any reason for DSPlayer to stop working with similar\future Jarvis updates?

In 2015, Aracnoz fixed remaining critical bugs in DSPlayer; leaving DSPlayer in a great working condition. I certainly wouldn't mind keeping DSPlayer exactly "as is"; with only Kodi build updates like below (until hopefully someone else decides to continue DSPlayer development).

I already investigated other alternative solutions:
MPC-HC as an external player isn't really an attractive option to me; since I toggle Kodi Window\Fullscreen regularly. Also, Emby Theater only has very basic madVR rendering options.

(2016-01-03, 19:08)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis beta 5 + dsplayer with all update until now (03/01/2016).

link for download:

Warnings:

git:

Happy new year!!!
@MKANET, player video was remaked in next generation Kodi 17 (Krypton), now called videoplayer, broken dsplayer by aracnoz and others, need a lot of work for create dsplayer version compatible with Kodi 17. For now Jarvis is the last compatible (latest release I need changed a little code dsplayer, because changes in pvr area broken dsplayer when try compile), simple changed, was easy fixed. When possible I think native player is better, I don´t like use external players on kodi.

I hope other developers continue dsplayer support on Kodi 17.
Thanks @Wanilton.

I guess Jarvis (final version) will be the last Kodi build I use, until there's a similar alternative in the future.
Same here.
(2016-01-04, 18:00)MKANET Wrote: Thanks @Wanilton.

I guess Jarvis (final version) will be the last Kodi build I use, until there's a similar alternative in the future.

The complete rewrite of Emby Theater is supposed to go into Beta sometime this week, with madVR support.

It has been mentioned in this thread Kodi 17 may offer madVR support due to the way the new player is designed. The video renderer is now separate from the player. But I have my doubts due to the lack of Windows support.
Kodi Jarvis beta 5 + dsplayer with all update until now (01/05/2016).

link for download:

Warnings:

git:

Happy new year!!!
Hi,
I've noticed a problem that I didn't have before, but can't exactly tell since when i have this problem (upgrading to Jarvis? Changing from MQ5 to MQ6? A new DSPlayer build?)

Here it is : I can't seek DVD iso videos. With left/right/up/down, i can't seek anymore in the video.
And when I launch a DVD iso that was partially played, and choose to start where I left it, it starts from the beginning.
In other words, if I stop a DVD playback before the end, I'm condemned to watch it again from the beginning.

Am I the only one having this problem?

Nothing suspect in logs; here is an example of a big seek :
Code:
21:58:50 T:2396   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x48, sym: 0x0111, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
21:58:50 T:2396   DEBUG: CInputManager::OnKey: up (0xf080) pressed, action is ChapterOrBigStepForward
21:58:50 T:2396   DEBUG: CDSPlayer::PostMessageA Message posted : 5 on thread 0x528
21:58:50 T:1320   DEBUG: CDSPlayer::HandleMessages Message received : 5 on thread 0x528
21:58:50 T:1320   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnSeek from xbmc
21:58:50 T:1320   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 1, from xbmc, message OnSeek
21:58:51 T:2396   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogSeekBar.xml) ------
21:58:51 T:3500   DEBUG: PERIPHERALS::CPeripherals::GetMappingForDevice - device (2548:1002) mapped to Pulse-Eight CEC Adapter (type = cec)
21:58:53 T:2396   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogSeekBar.xml) ------
  • 170(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47