• 28(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-01-04, 01:58)Jonoathome Wrote: So am I right in saying this release is not supported in I isenguard? Absoloutley love this skin, but not wanting to update to Jarvis as such yet.. Kudos to you for developing such a great skin and continuing the work from CCMHelix to carry support in isenguard

Bit gutted If stopped though, as im running 3 boxes on openelec 6.0 kodi 15.2 with this skin, and the updates implemented upto 3.2.1 takes this further and looks pretty interesting

Whilst I understand getting the skin ready for Jarvis, it seems a backward step to alienate Isenguard users as most users running Kodi will now likely be running this version, as in general it is the most Stable version of Kodi available..

Ive noticed a few issues default Icon missing in notifications icon in 3.1.6, and was looking to see if it was possible to implement Openeleqs extended info mod support,

So, I'm new to this thread and fairly new to skins and compatibility, but I'm running Xonfluence on Jarvis (on Minix Neo U1 - Android 5.1.1) since yesterday and so far it's working just fine. Already did some tweaking of menus, submenus, addons etc. and I haven't encountered any problems yet.
Not sure though if my experience also applies to openelec systems.
(2016-01-04, 15:17)Eric18815 Wrote: So, I'm new to this thread and fairly new to skins and compatibility, but I'm running Xonfluence on Jarvis (on Minix Neo U1 - Android 5.1.1) since yesterday and so far it's working just fine. Already did some tweaking of menus, submenus, addons etc. and I haven't encountered any problems yet.
Not sure though if my experience also aplies to openelec systems.
It does.
He's running openelec 6 (which is Isengard) and moaning that the jarvis version of xonfluence has extra features he can't access until he updates openelec.
Well I can tell you there are still problems with Jarvis beta 4 and MAYBE xonfluence. Some so bad I switched back to 15.2 because I wasn't sure if the problems were issues with the skin or Jarvis. So I just went back to what does work. I'll wait for a final Jarvis before I change again.
(2016-01-04, 15:25)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 15:17)Eric18815 Wrote: So, I'm new to this thread and fairly new to skins and compatibility, but I'm running Xonfluence on Jarvis (on Minix Neo U1 - Android 5.1.1) since yesterday and so far it's working just fine. Already did some tweaking of menus, submenus, addons etc. and I haven't encountered any problems yet.
Not sure though if my experience also aplies to openelec systems.
It does.
He's running openelec 6 (which is Isengard) and moaning that the jarvis version of xonfluence has extra features he can't access until he updates openelec.

Right! Well I, for one thing, am definitely NOT moaning! Big Grin
I've always come back to Confluence after trying numerous other skins, all of them not really giving me (and specially my SO Wink ) the same intuitive feeling that Confluence gave me. On the other hand, I really hated the limited tweaking options of Confluence, so since yesterday I landed in heaven! AngelBlush

Many many thanks to Helly1206 for picking up where Mudislander left. Your work is greatly appreciated!
His work is greatly appreciated most definitely after using CCMHelix, it was great to see someone carry that work over to isenguard.. just a tad disappointed its stopped being developed for a very stable Kodi

I suppose on the flipside, once Jarvis Becomes stable enough to be a daily driver for every day use, this skin will surpass the rest..
Is there a way to get more than 7 addon shortcuts? May be make it scrollable?
(2016-01-04, 19:59)Jonoathome Wrote: His work is greatly appreciated most definitely after using CCMHelix, it was great to see someone carry that work over to isenguard.. just a tad disappointed its stopped being developed for a very stable Kodi

I suppose on the flipside, once Jarvis Becomes stable enough to be a daily driver for every day use, this skin will surpass the rest..
I tried Jarvis beta 4 on my pc last night, it seams pretty stable so far & only seen a few glitchs or things wrong at the moment using this Skin so once the stable version is out I will be updating all my Amazon devices. Hopefully we can have a few more mods/tweaks with the next update? Ive added a few more fonts & changed the color of the menu text (hopefully you can make the selector underneth the same color its a different type of blue?) Does anyone know how to get rid of the clock In the right hand corner? It use to be a on/off switch in skin settings But I can't seam to find it anymore?

Thanks in advance
(2016-01-04, 01:58)Jonoathome Wrote: So am I right in saying this release is not supported in I isenguard? Absoloutley love this skin, but not wanting to update to Jarvis as such yet.. Kudos to you for developing such a great skin and continuing the work from CCMHelix to carry support in isenguard

Bit gutted If stopped though, as im running 3 boxes on openelec 6.0 kodi 15.2 with this skin, and the updates implemented upto 3.2.1 takes this further and looks pretty interesting

Whilst I understand getting the skin ready for Jarvis, it seems a backward step to alienate Isenguard users as most users running Kodi will now likely be running this version, as in general it is the most Stable version of Kodi available..

Ive noticed a few issues default Icon missing in notifications icon in 3.1.6, and was looking to see if it was possible to implement Openeleqs extended info mod support,

Hi,

I decided to not update the skin anymore for Isengard as it costs a lot of time and we have to go on. It is important that the skin also works correctly on Jarvis when it is released.

As the skinning engine changed, not everything I did in the Jarvis skin is possible in Isengard or needs a different implementation. It is very hard to synchronize it on both skins.

The original confluence skin stopped updating after the isengard release, and went on with changes for the next release. So it is not really a shame to stop developing now (according to me).

Xonfluence 3.1.6 doesn't contain bugs apart for some minor visualisation issues (at least not noticed by me or reported by someone else). So it is not 'alienated' and you can use it until the end of time ....

It is possible to work with extended info on Isengard, only the adaptation to the look and feel to Confluence/ Xonfluence is not implemented in this version.

I hope you understand and continue using my skin.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-01-05, 05:59)DeanR1977 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 19:59)Jonoathome Wrote: His work is greatly appreciated most definitely after using CCMHelix, it was great to see someone carry that work over to isenguard.. just a tad disappointed its stopped being developed for a very stable Kodi

I tried Jarvis beta 4 on my pc last night, it seams pretty stable so far & only seen a few glitchs or things wrong at the moment using this Skin so once the stable version is out I will be updating all my Amazon devices. Hopefully we can have a few more mods/tweaks with the next update? Ive added a few more fonts & changed the color of the menu text (hopefully you can make the selector underneth the same color its a different type of blue?) Does anyone know how to get rid of the clock In the right hand corner? It use to be a on/off switch in skin settings But I can't seam to find it anymore?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

In the global skin settings you can enable/ disable clock and date display.

Helly.
(2016-01-05, 05:09)x007sunny Wrote: Is there a way to get more than 7 addon shortcuts? May be make it scrollable?

Hi,

That's quite some effort to implement. I'm not planning to do this.

Helly.
Hi Helly

Thank you for acting on my original request.
(2015-12-12, 16:10)Helly1206 Wrote: I uploaded my first Jarvis version of the skin (3.2.0) to github.
[...]
Changelog:
[...]
- Added option to hide text label in Wide view #276

I have been testing Xonfluence on OE (using Kodi 17.0-ALPHA1 Git: 5e13a09, from Milhouse), and realize I was not clear enough in my request. Today I updated the original post with a second point (ie: restore number-of-items-per-page to 10 instead of 8).

Perhaps you can implement this in your next release without too much trouble ? Sorry for not being totally clear the first time around.

BTW: the logic of the switch seems to be opposite to your intent. Text labels are hidden when the "Hide text label in wide icon view" option is unchecked. Is that correct ?

Anyway, Thank You for continuing development and refinement on this most wonderful skin !
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Hello and Happy New Year to all.

@Helly1206 there is bug in the Pictures menu in the options displayed and when you add sources too.
There is a dash (-) added at the end of each entry. This is happening only under Pictures entry and it affects both version
of the skin (Isengard and Jarvis).

# update to above
I tried an older version of the skin v3.1.4 and entries under Pictures menu are ok.
So something broke it in v3.1.5 or v3.1.6. Don't have the 3.1.5 to try it.
Quick request, don't know if this is possible. Can you add episode air date to the info screen during video playback?

Also, I've been using the Jarvis version of the skin on Isengard, OpenELEC, for like a week now, and it works flawlessly.

There's only 2 things that I notice.

Info for movies and shows, the right most button which should say "rate" or "vote" or something like that is blank and unclickable and unhighlighable, which is fine.

Info screen for addons (the button where you can turn update on/off is again, unclickable, so it's fine too.

I didn't notice any other glitches or anything while using the skin.
(2016-01-06, 21:30)gjwAudio Wrote: Hi Helly

Thank you for acting on my original request.
(2015-12-12, 16:10)Helly1206 Wrote: I uploaded my first Jarvis version of the skin (3.2.0) to github.
[...]
Changelog:
[...]
- Added option to hide text label in Wide view #276

I have been testing Xonfluence on OE (using Kodi 17.0-ALPHA1 Git: 5e13a09, from Milhouse), and realize I was not clear enough in my request. Today I updated the original post with a second point (ie: restore number-of-items-per-page to 10 instead of 8).

Perhaps you can implement this in your next release without too much trouble ? Sorry for not being totally clear the first time around.

BTW: the logic of the switch seems to be opposite to your intent. Text labels are hidden when the "Hide text label in wide icon view" option is unchecked. Is that correct ?

Anyway, Thank You for continuing development and refinement on this most wonderful skin !

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying your request. I also noticed the negation in the setting. I will implement it correctly in the next release.

Helly.
(2016-01-06, 22:55)spykos Wrote: Hello and Happy New Year to all.

@Helly1206 there is bug in the Pictures menu in the options displayed and when you add sources too.
There is a dash (-) added at the end of each entry. This is happening only under Pictures entry and it affects both version
of the skin (Isengard and Jarvis).

# update to above
I tried an older version of the skin v3.1.4 and entries under Pictures menu are ok.
So something broke it in v3.1.5 or v3.1.6. Don't have the 3.1.5 to try it.

Hi,

The dash normally displays the picture date. If I'm correct, I'm using the date infolabel. When this date is not set, this field is left empty. I'm going to check it and remove the dash in case the date is not set. It's probably solved in the next release.

Helly.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13