• 15(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
I just tested this add-on today since I just started using Netflix.

I tested it on Openelec with Chromium installed and working as well as on Mac OS X.

For some reason I can not get the log-in to work.
I always get the message "Check your Credentials "
In the settings is the username my email address that I registered with netflix?
I tired both my email address and then the same without @gmail.com

Did somebody encounter a similar problem?
Have you read the post two above yours?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-01-08, 08:01)nickr Wrote: Have you read the post two above yours?

Just saw that the 0.47 was re-uploaded.
Now all works great.

Thank you for the help
Any word on the audio issues for Kodibuntu? Plays well but audio is distant and tinny.

** Update **

Strangely it works with my audio now. Not entirely sure why.
(2016-01-08, 03:46)tree_and_kite Wrote: Yes, you'll have to run it when windows starts. Dunno about launcher4kodi but you can put a shortcut in your startup folder, which is what I do.
Thanks, I will look into that

(2016-01-08, 03:46)tree_and_kite Wrote: That script was chrome specific. I'll make sure the new one works with any browser

That would be fantastic! Can't thank you enough!

(2016-01-08, 03:46)tree_and_kite Wrote: EDIT: in the meantime could you exit launcher4kodi and retry your media buttons with the keylogger? I just want to rule out any issues with launcher4kodi.

I quit Kodi, quit launcher4kodi, run your script and the results are the same (so nothing showing for play/pause etc.)
Hi guys

Have been trying to get this to work since last night with not much success. Seem to uncover new problems every time I think I've resolved it but now have hit dead end.

I can login, and get content, but get the same error described a few pages back (didn't see an explicit solution though aside from updating). What happened there was that as soon as you pushed play it would flash a black screen and then back to the kodi interface.
Checking the logs showed a few things I managed to fix (missing kodi-send binary for one).

Now I'm stuck with this, if I try to run the chromium launcher manually (doing it remotely so verbose logging isn't enabled).

Code:
12:26:06 T:140468933224384   ERROR: RunAddon: unknown add-on id 'browser.chromium', or unexpected add-on type (not a script or plugin).

Chromium launcher is installed though, but I saw its ID is actually plugin.program.chrome.launcher, so I tried changing it and then I get this.

Code:
$ sh ~/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/scripts/launcher/linux/chromelauncher.sh https://www.netflix.com/watch/60034587
$ Sending action: RunAddon(browser.chromium, https://www.netflix.com/watch/60034587 --kiosk)

12:27:07 T:140467064776448  NOTICE: ES: Client  from 127.0.0.1 timed out
12:28:20 T:140468531857152  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
12:28:20 T:140468531857152  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:28:20 T:140468531857152  NOTICE: Debug Disable
12:28:20 T:140468544698112  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
12:28:20 T:140468544698112 WARNING: CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.program.chrome.launcher/folder.jpg?kiosk&mode=addSite&stopPlayback&url

If it helps, I'm running kodi 15.2, mint 17.1, chrome 47, flix2kodi 0.4.7 and unotelly for region restrictions.
Appreciate any help in advance.
(2016-01-08, 12:52)SurrealTiggi Wrote: Hi guys

Have been trying to get this to work since last night with not much success. Seem to uncover new problems every time I think I've resolved it but now have hit dead end.

I can login, and get content, but get the same error described a few pages back (didn't see an explicit solution though aside from updating). What happened there was that as soon as you pushed play it would flash a black screen and then back to the kodi interface.
Checking the logs showed a few things I managed to fix (missing kodi-send binary for one).

Now I'm stuck with this, if I try to run the chromium launcher manually (doing it remotely so verbose logging isn't enabled).

Code:
12:26:06 T:140468933224384   ERROR: RunAddon: unknown add-on id 'browser.chromium', or unexpected add-on type (not a script or plugin).

Chromium launcher is installed though, but I saw its ID is actually plugin.program.chrome.launcher, so I tried changing it and then I get this.

Code:
$ sh ~/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/scripts/launcher/linux/chromelauncher.sh https://www.netflix.com/watch/60034587
$ Sending action: RunAddon(browser.chromium, https://www.netflix.com/watch/60034587 --kiosk)

12:27:07 T:140467064776448  NOTICE: ES: Client  from 127.0.0.1 timed out
12:28:20 T:140468531857152  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
12:28:20 T:140468531857152  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:28:20 T:140468531857152  NOTICE: Debug Disable
12:28:20 T:140468544698112  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
12:28:20 T:140468544698112 WARNING: CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.program.chrome.launcher/folder.jpg?kiosk&mode=addSite&stopPlayback&url

If it helps, I'm running kodi 15.2, mint 17.1, chrome 47, flix2kodi 0.4.7 and unotelly for region restrictions.
Appreciate any help in advance.

I have the same problem on a fresh installation. I cannot get this plugin to work.
Would it be possible to use the KODI internal player like any other stream does?
(2016-01-08, 13:59)masammut Wrote: Would it be possible to use the KODI internal player like any other stream does?

This would be great since it would give us dynamic frame rate switching but I do not think this is possible at the moment due to the DRM requirements of Netflix
@tree_and_kite, @cassius - MCERemote add-on (with MCE remote) works on Windows 10... confirmed with Kodi 15.2 and Flix2Kodi 0.47 (set to use Chrome or IE... still having issues with Edge).

@logi85 - Windows 10 / Edge / Kodi 15.2 / Flix2Kodi 0.47...

Keys working: Up/Down - Volume up & down, Left/Right - Jump left & right.
Keys showing a response (as Netflix progress bar flashes active but otherwise not working): enter/return, back, ctrl-shift-q (I use to quit Chrome when using Flix2Kodi or HuluChrome), stop, space (which should be play/pause)

Edge isn't going full-screen on launch btw. I have noticed that pressing f toggles full-screen mode (only for Netflix!).

Clicking inside Netflix window (not just selecting the Edge title bar) changes space key behaviour now play/pauses.

If I change a path in launcher/windows/edge.cmd to "..\..\keysender\windows\edge.cmd maximize" I get a 2-5 second delay showing the blank holding page/message after quitting Edge - which I believe is meant to happen, no?

Unless it's a scripting language thing I'm not sure that Windows would like something like "%~dp0". Although I notice you've used them in the keysender\windows scripts too. Maybe I'm using wrong editor to view - if so, someone tell me and I'll palm plant my head!

EDIT: I forgot to mention the full-screen option, adds an annoying message at the button of the window telling you you're in full-screen mode and how to get out of it!
(2016-01-08, 14:40)Bearhunter73 Wrote: @tree_and_kite, @cassius - MCERemote add-on (with MCE remote) works on Windows 10... confirmed with Kodi 15.2 and Flix2Kodi 0.47 (set to use Chrome or IE... still having issues with Edge).

Ok, so can you get out of Chrome/IE with your remote? And if yes, what exactly did you program in MCEremote??
I really wonder if the MCERemote addon will do anything useful, because I believe the problem is the fact that Kodi is not the active window anymore... Or am I wrong here?
I got my Win7 system with Internet Explorer and X10 Remote to work with EventGhost but I got a problem with my mouse cursor.
Since only the browser is in fullscreen mode, not the Netflix player itself, the cursor won't disappear.

Is it possible to modify the open browser script to send an <F> to get the Netflix player in fullscreen?

Edit: Or any other ideas how to handle the mouse cursor?
(2016-01-08, 14:52)Cassiuss Wrote:
(2016-01-08, 14:40)Bearhunter73 Wrote: @tree_and_kite, @cassius - MCERemote add-on (with MCE remote) works on Windows 10... confirmed with Kodi 15.2 and Flix2Kodi 0.47 (set to use Chrome or IE... still having issues with Edge).

Ok, so can you get out of Chrome/IE with your remote? And if yes, what exactly did you program in MCEremote??
I really wonder if the MCERemote addon will do anything useful, because I believe the problem is the fact that Kodi is not the active window anymore... Or am I wrong here?

I have ctrl-shift-q programmed into Red Button in MCE Remote add-on. With NetfliXBMC I used to use IE and the back button was somehow preprogrammed to close which was great. Red button is good workaround ATM. Can't remember if works with IE, sorry, can't test ATM. The MCERemote app changes the Windows key mapping for the remote, it's not isolated to Kodi.
Hi there

I was trying to get NetFlixbmc to work but got notice it's not working.. and directed to the addon Flix2kodi

Ok.. I did set up on Windows 7 professional but when I try to run it, I got error Flix2Kodi crashed.

Here is the part of log regarding this addon:

Quote:17:23:31 T:6784 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
17:23:31 T:6784 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:23:31 T:7108 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
17:23:32 T:6876 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
17:23:32 T:6876 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:23:36 T:6876 NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] parameters: ?mode=main&thumb&type=movie&url
17:23:36 T:6876 ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Bjarni\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 84, in <module>
handle_request()
File "C:\Users\Bjarni\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 36, in handle_request
general.main(video_type)
File "C:\Users\Bjarni\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\general.py", line 40, in main
add_dynamic_lists(video_type)
File "C:\Users\Bjarni\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\general.py", line 30, in add_dynamic_lists
content = connect.load_netflix_site("https://www.netflix.com/")
File "C:\Users\Bjarni\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\connect.py", line 117, in load_netflix_site
raise ValueError('re-login failed')
ValueError: re-login failed
This was working for me two nights ago but since last night it has not. Every time I open it the add on crashes when sending login details. I get the message: Flix2Kodi Crashed. Try to refresh your login?

Edit: I'm dumb and did not read. I see the issue has been recognized.

How do I downgrade? I uninstalled & downloaded the zip on the previous page, put on a flash drive and opened with Kodi. I keep getting told the installation failed?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8