• 79(current)
Release skin helper service
Just updated from the beta repo and now a new error http://pastebin.com/CZj4qqeg

Code:
20:39:26 T:12348   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\KompLeX\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.skin.helper.service\\resources\\lib\\ArtworkUtils.py', 947, 107, '                if json_response.get("musicbrainzalbumid") and not albumartwork.get("musicbrainzalbumid") = json_response["musicbrainzalbumid"]\n'))
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.PluginContent import *
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\PluginContent.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                from ArtworkUtils import *
                                            SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\KompLeX\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\script.skin.helper.service\\resources\\lib\\ArtworkUtils.py', 947, 107, '                if json_response.get("musicbrainzalbumid") and not albumartwork.get("musicbrainzalbumid") = json_response["musicbrainzalbumid"]\n'))
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
OK i found the problem at line 947 it should be looking at the line above it
Code:
if json_response.get("musicbrainzalbumid") and not albumartwork.get("musicbrainzalbumid"): albumartwork["musicbrainzalbumid"] = json_response["musicbrainzalbumid"]
But you have
Code:
if json_response.get("musicbrainzalbumid") and not albumartwork.get("musicbrainzalbumid") = json_response["musicbrainzalbumid"]

Changed it myself and it now works fine
Color picker animation is now working on latest git, I reduced my animation time to time="300" and it seems ok...10x
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-01-07, 22:41)komplex Wrote: Just updated from the beta repo and now a new error http://pastebin.com/CZj4qqeg

Already fixed. Versiuon 1.0.30 is on the repo.
Had a last minute typo in there ;-)
(2016-01-07, 23:45)tomer953 Wrote: Color picker animation is now working on latest git, I reduced my animation time to time="300" and it seems ok...10x

OK, great. I will leave that additional sleep in the code then.
hi i have installed latest git version of your script and get these error after starting kodi

http://xbmclogs.com/pl781nhrt
(2016-01-08, 11:24)Eisi2005 Wrote: hi i have installed latest git version of your script and get these error after starting kodi

Like I told you also on the skinshortcuts thread, please do not install from Git unless you're explicitely asked for it.
Just use the repo provided builds.
hi thanks for your help !!

i will try
(2016-01-08, 11:55)Eisi2005 Wrote: hi thanks for your help !!

i will try

OK, there is no need to install skinshortcuts or skinhelper scripts yourself. They come provided with a skin as a dependency.
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to share that today Marcel built a custom mode for my needs - it calls "rotating images", and it added to the git and also to the readme file under "Individual random images".

The Idea is to build a custom wall wallpaper made from multiply fanarts, and to rotate them one by one (and not all in once)...
you can made a custom "walls" with some photoshop skills, and use the helper in order to "load" the fanarts into them...

demo: https://vid.me/zmAV

if anyone need help, feel free to ask.
(2016-01-07, 22:38)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-02, 16:06)im85288 Wrote: I haven't got much time for the next week or so, but will look to PR next weekend if you don't beat me to it.

This is now done. The getcast method will accept movie/show titles that aren't in your library and look those up on tmdb

Awesome thanks, I'll test drive this on the weekend and report back if there's any issues.
(2016-01-08, 22:01)tomer953 Wrote: Hey everyone,
Just wanted to share that today Marcel built a custom mode for my needs - it calls "rotating images", and it added to the git and also to the readme file under "Individual random images".

The Idea is to build a custom wall wallpaper made from multiply fanarts, and to rotate them one by one (and not all in once)...
you can made a custom "walls" with some photoshop skills, and use the helper in order to "load" the fanarts into them...

demo: https://vid.me/zmAV

if anyone need help, feel free to ask.

Sounds cool, thanks for giving us a heads up.
Marcel, SkinHelper.PicturesBackground.Wall.0 is not working.. I set the strings needed like all the rest, and that one not showing fanarts.
I think the PVR wall is also broken.
(2016-01-07, 22:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-07, 22:25)Solo0815 Wrote: Maybe this is the wrong thread, but is there a way to have "ListItem.StartDate" and "ListItem.StartTime" combined and get the result as a "unix-time"?
This would be helping with a PVR-reminder-addon here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=251829
Thx
Yeah, I can add that in tomorrow. Please remind me if I forget ;-)
*bump* Wink

If this function gives a unixtime for a ListItem, then the Reminder can easily compare it to the actual systemtime (in unixtime also)
Thx again!
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-01-02, 01:50)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 17:03)Mike_Doc Wrote: Also, it seems Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.TrackList) is broken? At albums level it is returning all songs in library for the Artist?
Ah, thanks for the catch. I'll look into it.

Hello Marcel,

Have you had the chance to look into this, still broken for me after the latest repo update?

Regards,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18