• 8(current)
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin
Is there any chance that you could add a sort option for the date? I'm usin AeonNox and all I can sort is:
- length
- standard (whatever this is)
- name

For episodes like Raw and Smackdown I've sorted it with name desc, it works - the latest episode is on the top (as long as they will keep this naming)
But in other tabs just like recommended or similar, the names are very different - so I need to sort the date...
Well well well looks like it's down once again.

I hope Bay_Wolf can actually fix this on going issue.

Since WWE uses multiple servers i'm sure linking them all within the addon can make it always work.

Looks like i'll have to go else where for the Royal Rumble.
I'm sorry but I do not have the time to commit to this project anymore. I released the update with watchlists and other features due to the live feed working again and the features had already been completed beforehand. Anyone else is free to pick up with the code I've already contributed. It's just easier on me to use a roku or other alternative instead of attempting to outpace WWE's streaming configuration.

Thanks again for everything!
Mate your work is appreciated massively. To just have the on demand content available through Kodi is awesome. For PPV's I have other means so it's all good fella. Take care!
WOW just WOW I cannot believe it.

I hope someone else takes this over and actually fixes the issue of the live feed and continues working on it.

There goes a donation I gave for nothing.

More reason for me to never donate to anyone.

So who is gonna take over and fix this damn live issue?
(2016-01-09, 03:41)freestylegreek Wrote: WOW just WOW I cannot believe it.

I hope someone else takes this over and actually fixes the issue of the live feed and continues working on it.

A donation is for the time a developer has spent working, not will spend working.

Clearly Bay_wolf has more important things going on right now. There are plenty of other ways to watch the WWE Network.
That's good cause since he isn't working on it anymore and since nothing really got fixed I don't feel like my donation won't go anywhere.

I'm out and good luck to whoever takes this over.
(2016-01-09, 11:54)freestylegreek Wrote: That's good cause since he isn't working on it anymore and since nothing really got fixed I don't feel like my donation won't go anywhere.

I'm out and good luck to whoever takes this over.
Everything works, except sometimes the live feed. That's not really a "nothing got fixed" situation. You're being unfair, the developer owes you nothing. He does this in his free time, and no longer has that free time / desire to continue.

I'm not actually willing to debate the merits of this as it should be obvious and I'm sure BW can fight his own battles.
Ya well I'm out and take care.
Ondemand is amazing. It cannot really be helped that WWE is flipflopping live links.
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
(2016-01-09, 03:41)freestylegreek Wrote: WOW just WOW I cannot believe it.

And I give you a WOW just WOW right back... it amazes me how people somehow expect that the minute they 'donate' that they feel entitled and owed something

It's called a DONATION, should I link to it's definition?

Addon and Kodi dev's do this in their spare time and for FREE, for FUN!

You donated which means you chose to give money as a show of thanks, not as a means to ensure the developer becomes your personal slave and owes you, people who donate are usually generous and very thankful to the person who gave them something in the first place.. so be thankful for what you were given, and that a base was created that someone else can take and improve on

But, I think I'm just talking to a blank wall here.. so likely wasted effort
I really hope someone takes this over. Ondemand is now not working =/
It's a shame that the dev no longer has the free time. Thank you for eveything you have put in thus far Smile

i'm not very good at programming but I've created a script for Windows 10, it's a launcher for the official Windows 10 WWE Network app, it might hold people over until / if somebody is kind enough to take over the project,

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=260340
My Kodi / HTPC / Gaming / Tech Channel
If I helped in someway, hit the Like button :)
I have a sub with WWE, I entered my email and password.

I watched wrestlemania live on kodi

Next day I went to see a repeat

now I get wwe network error on KODI.

any ideas?
(2016-04-04, 21:20)slicksam Wrote: I have a sub with WWE, I entered my email and password.

I watched wrestlemania live on kodi

Next day I went to see a repeat

now I get wwe network error on KODI.

any ideas?

Addon is no longer maintained sadly. Some parts will work and others wont.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin1