• 29(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-01-07, 00:15)ilovethakush Wrote: Quick request, don't know if this is possible. Can you add episode air date to the info screen during video playback?

Also, I've been using the Jarvis version of the skin on Isengard, OpenELEC, for like a week now, and it works flawlessly.

There's only 2 things that I notice.

Info for movies and shows, the right most button which should say "rate" or "vote" or something like that is blank and unclickable and unhighlighable, which is fine.

Info screen for addons (the button where you can turn update on/off is again, unclickable, so it's fine too.

I didn't notice any other glitches or anything while using the skin.

Hi,

First thanks for testing the latest skin on isengard. I'm glad it works. However I'm afraid that some windows regarding PVR don't work correctly as its API changed for Jarvis.

About the air date question, I'm going to look into it. If it's possible, consider it implemented in the next update.

EDIT: I checked but unfortunately it is not possible to display the air date. It can be displayed in the 'PVRRecordings' screen, but kodi doesn't have an infolabel to display this information on the video that is currently being played.

Thanks,
Helly.
I noticed that when I pause a movie, sometimes on the left there is a movie poster that covers up the fanart banner. How can I fix this?

Also, how do I change the font color for Program Add-Ons on the main screen? I prefer if it was white:
(2016-01-10, 02:08)wongnog Wrote: I noticed that when I pause a movie, sometimes on the left there is a movie poster that covers up the fanart banner. How can I fix this?

Also, how do I change the font color for Program Add-Ons on the main screen? I prefer if it was white:

You first issue is fixed from version 3.2.0 on.

The second one is also fixed version v 3.2.0. The focused color is white as the unfocused color is still grey.

Helly.
@Helly1206 - If you feel like this shouldn't be here let me know and I'll edit the info out.

This is considered by some as "underhanded". But you CAN change the colors of home menu items and sub menu items (and others). Here is how you do it.

When you create a main menu item or sub menu item at a point in the creation you have the opportunity to NAME it. When that option arises is when you have the ability to change the color of the text of that item. Instead of just typing in the name surround it with this code:

[COLOR colorname]Item Name[/COLOR]

So, if you wanted the WEATHER item text to be pink you would do it like this for the name:

[COLOR pink]WEATHER[/COLOR]

HERE is a list of colors and be advised this little trick will turn off the unfocused color and if the menu item name does not appear you picked a color that does not work or spelled it wrong. If you use blue it will appear white.

UPPERCASE AND LOWER CASE MUST BE OBSERVED!! (Or it just won't work) i.e. your color must be lower case.

Aquamarine in my list is spelled wrong....

If you can not figure this out PM me and I'll try to help you understand it. Once you have done it it's not hard at all....
(2016-01-10, 09:35)Helly1206 Wrote: You first issue is fixed from version 3.2.0 on.

The second one is also fixed version v 3.2.0. The focused color is white as the unfocused color is still grey.
Hey Helly, bit confused how to update this skin. I installed from the zip file in the first post which adds HellyRepo, but only 3.1.6 is available. I then downloaded the master zip file from your GitHub link, but get the error message "Dependencies not met". Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

And as for my second point, if unfocused is still grey then there would be no change to how my screenshot looks (everything is unfocused when you are just on the Programs menu). Perhaps you could add shadows to the font like you have for Unfinished Movies and Suggested Episode (for TV Shows)?
(2016-01-10, 16:25)flhthemi Wrote: @Helly1206 - If you feel like this shouldn't be here let me know and I'll edit the info out.

This is considered by some as "underhanded". But you CAN change the colors of home menu items and sub menu items (and others). Here is how you do it.

When you create a main menu item or sub menu item at a point in the creation you have the opportunity to NAME it. When that option arises is when you have the ability to change the color of the text of that item. Instead of just typing in the name surround it with this code:

[COLOR colorname]Item Name[/COLOR]

So, if you wanted the WEATHER item text to be pink you would do it like this for the name:

[COLOR pink]WEATHER[/COLOR]

HERE is a list of colors and be advised this little trick will turn off the unfocused color and if the menu item name does not appear you picked a color that does not work or spelled it wrong. If you use blue it will appear white.

UPPERCASE AND LOWER CASE MUST BE OBSERVED!! (Or it just won't work) i.e. your color must be lower case.

Aquamarine in my list is spelled wrong....

If you can not figure this out PM me and I'll try to help you understand it. Once you have done it it's not hard at all....

You can do that this way, but it is better to change the colors in the xml files. Then your system also changes color when switching theme or theme color.

Helly.
(2016-01-11, 05:04)wongnog Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 09:35)Helly1206 Wrote: You first issue is fixed from version 3.2.0 on.

Hey Helly, bit confused how to update this skin. I installed from the zip file in the first post which adds HellyRepo, but only 3.1.6 is available. I then downloaded the master zip file from your GitHub link, but get the error message "Dependencies not met". Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

And as for my second point, if unfocused is still grey then there would be no change to how my screenshot looks (everything is unfocused when you are just on the Programs menu). Perhaps you could add shadows to the font like you have for Unfinished Movies and Suggested Episode (for TV Shows)?

3.1.6 is for Isengard, 3.2.0 and higher is for Jarvis. So if you are using Isengard I can imagine you get the 'dependencies not met'message when using 3.2.0. If you use the repo, always the correct version is installed. I know your first question is not fixed on 3.1.6 because I do not update this version anymore.

About your second question, I like to distinct between focues and unfocused, so I don't want to change the unfocused color. However your remark about shadow may be a good idea. I'm going to have a look at this.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-01-11, 08:18)Helly1206 Wrote: You can do that this way, but it is better to change the colors in the xml files. Then your system also changes color when switching theme or theme color.

Helly.

True as can be....but I didn't want to lead this thread into a tutorial Wink nor do I know which xml files contain the code Wink
Hey guys.
I'm on Jarvis and I'm using a custom episodes playlist as my TV Show homescreen widget. I want to know if there is a way to display the TV Poster Art instead of an ugly and weirdly cropped extracted thumbnail. I'm sure if this would be a skin thing, a Kodi thing or if I'm simply SOL. Either way, any help is appreciated.
I just snatched the newest zip from your git, Helly1206, and I have to say, I am still LOVING this skin and all the customizations. I really like that I can put a folder as a shortcut. Not all skins offer that feature.
So far it seems to be running really well on my RPi2. I get up early and turn Kodi on sometimes and as much as I like the intro video, a few times when I had fallen asleep to an audio book set on a timer, I had my volume up high and the intro video/my volume level annoyed me so I removed the sound with an ffmpeg command. Anyone wanting the exact same video but with no sound https://www.dropbox.com/s/v026u2ro6j06gt...o.mp4?dl=1 Just backup or replace the original.
For what it's worth, I thought I'd share that. I know MANY others on these forums have helped me with odd things countless times in the past. Thanks for making Xonfluence, one of my new favorite skins! Cool
(2016-01-08, 21:19)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 22:55)spykos Wrote: Hello and Happy New Year to all.

@Helly1206 there is bug in the Pictures menu in the options displayed and when you add sources too.
There is a dash (-) added at the end of each entry. This is happening only under Pictures entry and it affects both version
of the skin (Isengard and Jarvis).

# update to above
I tried an older version of the skin v3.1.4 and entries under Pictures menu are ok.
So something broke it in v3.1.5 or v3.1.6. Don't have the 3.1.5 to try it.

Hi,

The dash normally displays the picture date. If I'm correct, I'm using the date infolabel. When this date is not set, this field is left empty. I'm going to check it and remove the dash in case the date is not set. It's probably solved in the next release.

Helly.

Hi Helly

I think it is because of the changes you made in ViewsFileMode.xml.

By the way regarding the holiday option..does it disappear automatically in the options once the holiday period is over ?
(2016-01-11, 08:23)Helly1206 Wrote: 3.1.6 is for Isengard, 3.2.0 and higher is for Jarvis. So if you are using Isengard I can imagine you get the 'dependencies not met'message when using 3.2.0. If you use the repo, always the correct version is installed. I know your first question is not fixed on 3.1.6 because I do not update this version anymore.

About your second question, I like to distinct between focues and unfocused, so I don't want to change the unfocused color. However your remark about shadow may be a good idea. I'm going to have a look at this.
Ah thanks that makes sense, I'm still on Isengard as Kodi 15.2 seems to be the last stable build for the ChromeBox. So guess I'll have to wait for Jarvis to be released before I can fully use your skin! Thanks for looking into the shadowed font, I think that would be a great addition. Cheers and thanks for all your hard work!

One question: Is there already the option to move Global Search to the bottom (next to Favorites and Shutdown)?
Helly I know you have wrap the menu bar function already but could we do the same with the bar below? Or can someone tell me which line In the xml I would need to change & to what number? Thanks in advance
Just wanted to say I have tried all the skins and this is my favorite. I love the customization and the kids love the holiday scenes. Keep up the great work.
I have one question, is it possible to change the position of the widgets in the home menu to see more of the fanart or would it conflict with other home menu items?

Thanks Again for this great skin!
I've been using Confluence since the very beginning and, since I really don't like any other skins, Xonfluence has been a great discovery. Many thanks!
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13