• 19(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
Guilouz,

I posted this in bug reports are you able to look into it?

Pushing backspace from pvr windows takes you back to home screen instead of the hub first. All other windows take you back to hub first

Thanks heaps.
(2016-01-13, 17:41)tdbegley Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Over in the eminence 2 thread there is a mention of a textures file that gets rid of the pause jittering.

Quote:If you're really bothered by the pause you can build the packed file yourself and place it in the addons/skin.eminence.2/media folder. For example, here is the texture file I just built for the current git master branch I use on Jarvis: Textures.xbt.

Is there any way to build this file to use with this mod of the skin?

Thanks in advance.

Yes it's possible.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-01-13, 19:09)drmcatchr Wrote: Amazing Work Guilouz,

Would it be possible to get Rom Collection Browser to work with this mod?

I not use Rom Collection Browser. It's not working ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-01-13, 21:18)Guilouz Wrote:

Over in the eminence 2 thread there is a mention of a textures file that gets rid of the pause jittering.

Quote:If you're really bothered by the pause you can build the packed file yourself and place it in the addons/skin.eminence.2/media folder. For example, here is the texture file I just built for the current git master branch I use on Jarvis: Textures.xbt.

Thanks in advance.

Yes it's possible.

How would i go about building this file? Any info you have would be appreciated.
(2016-01-13, 21:35)tdbegley Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 21:18)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Yes it's possible.

How would i go about building this file? Any info you have would be appreciated.

Here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201883
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.2.2 for Jarvis and 1.0.2 for Krypton :

Add support for studio icons.
Image Image

Add seasons and episodes numbers for Nextup Service Notification.

Add possibility to change home bar color and opacity in skin settings.
Add possibility to change widget tile color and opacity in skin settings.
Image Image

Add possibility to add background for each submenu items.

Add new "Posters list" view.
Image Image

Add possibility to replace widget fanart with home background.

Add possibility to add background for each hub items.
Add arrows on "text only" home bar menu style.
Fix logo with UnwatchedInfo from Nextup Service Notification with new update.
Fix Big List view.
Fix home bar menu arrows.
Fix for "beveled tiles" and "empty beleved tiles" home bar menu style when there is more 10 items.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz,

Widget suggestions:

would it be possible to add Currently watching as a widget. this would be useful, Rather than going through the menu I can directly start watching from the home screen. When the TV show/Movie has finished or I stop it, eminence would automatically default back inside the library. I hope It makes sense. If it can't be done it's no big deal.

Next aired: TV shows airing today but only what’s in my library

As always thanks for your hard work.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
You can add next episodes on widget, in default widgets there is full of possibilities

Same for next aired

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-01-14, 04:12)Guilouz Wrote: You can add next episodes on widget, in default widgets there is full of possibilities

Same for next aired

Hi Guilouz,

Are you saying it's in the default widgets or it needs to be added, Because I don't see following episodes(episodes suivants) or my TV series released todays(mes séries TV diffuses aujourd'hui)
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
#EDIT#

Guilouz,

A few requests and bugs...

Requests:
1. Any chance you could add the option to remove the icon buttons from video info and revert back to the original text buttons??
I personally hate icon buttons without text...

2. An option to resize the home screen icons?? I like the round ones but they're way too big.

3.Are you able to add the following options?
- "Show media flags in video info"
- "Show Media Flags on OSDinfo"
- "Show Media Flags in library"

Currently we only have the option to disable them from the library, I would like to show them on the video info screen only and remove them from the library and OSD.

Bugs:

1. Changing views in pvr windows is all screwed up, have a look you'll see what I mean.
2. When watching live TV and bringing up the OSD there's no "record" button.
3. Pushing backspace from pvr windows takes you back to home screen instead of the hub first. All other windows take you back to hub first

Thanks in advance Smile
Loggio.
(2016-01-14, 06:00)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 04:12)Guilouz Wrote: You can add next episodes on widget, in default widgets there is full of possibilities

Same for next aired

Hi Guilouz,

Are you saying it's in the default widgets or it needs to be added, Because I don't see following episodes(episodes suivants) or my TV series released todays(mes séries TV diffuses aujourd'hui)

Here :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-01-14, 08:40)loggio Wrote: #EDIT#

Guilouz,

A few requests and bugs...

Requests:
1. Any chance you could add the option to remove the icon buttons from video info and revert back to the original text buttons??
I personally hate icon buttons without text...

2. An option to resize the home screen icons?? I like the round ones but they're way too big.

3.Are you able to add the following options?
- "Show media flags in video info"
- "Show Media Flags on OSDinfo"
- "Show Media Flags in library"

Currently we only have the option to disable them from the library, I would like to show them on the video info screen only and remove them from the library and OSD.

Bugs:

1. Changing views in pvr windows is all screwed up, have a look you'll see what I mean.
2. When watching live TV and bringing up the OSD there's no "record" button.
3. Pushing backspace from pvr windows takes you back to home screen instead of the hub first. All other windows take you back to hub first

Thanks in advance Smile
Loggio.

1. No I like icons
2. I have no plain to do this. You can in Includes_Home.xml
3. If I add times because i'm working on another project

I don't have PVR that's why I did not touch the part PVR.
It's better when we can test.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

The new Poster List view looks great & works well....great work.

I am still having issues with the limited view list inside sets. Since you added the new Poster List view in latest update I now have 4 I can choose from, the three I posted a screen shot of a while back plus the new view has been added to the list. I really can't use the skin if I can't choose the view I want for sets.I have tried on three systems now, two of them a fresh install with no other skins except confluence & the issue is still there. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Another issue I am having is that the weather backgrounds are not showing up, I just get a white background.I have several weather background packs installed & none are showing. Weather icons are changing OK though.

Another issue is that the transparency for the home bar doesn't seem to be working. I have it set to text in tiles & no matter what value I sent, it stays solid. I can change the transparency of the two widget parts no problem.

Cheers
Guilouz,

Have you added the Textures file to /media to prevent the stuttering issue?

Regards.
(2016-01-14, 13:15)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

The new Poster List view looks great & works well....great work.

I am still having issues with the limited view list inside sets. Since you added the new Poster List view in latest update I now have 4 I can choose from, the three I posted a screen shot of a while back plus the new view has been added to the list. I really can't use the skin if I can't choose the view I want for sets.I have tried on three systems now, two of them a fresh install with no other skins except confluence & the issue is still there. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Another issue I am having is that the weather backgrounds are not showing up, I just get a white background.I have several weather background packs installed & none are showing. Weather icons are changing OK though.

Another issue is that the transparency for the home bar doesn't seem to be working. I have it set to text in tiles & no matter what value I sent, it stays solid. I can change the transparency of the two widget parts no problem.

Cheers

I have all views available for sets. If you have them in library mod, you must be have them in sets mod because it's same file (MyVideoNav.xml) used.

Do you have configured weather background in skin settings ?

Transparency working for me :

Estuary MOD V2 
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12