• 23(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
@logi85 - Is it possible to have a search option to search for actors names?

Cheers
Ok. new version of AHK script with mouse mode is available (in my signature)

Let me know if there's any issues
(2016-01-16, 06:59)tree_and_kite Wrote: Ok. new version of AHK script with mouse mode is available (in my signature)

For which systems is this script compatible? I'm running Openelec, can i use this script?
(2016-01-16, 23:12)mhoogenbosch Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 06:59)tree_and_kite Wrote: Ok. new version of AHK script with mouse mode is available (in my signature)

For which systems is this script compatible? I'm running Openelec, can i use this script?

ahk is windows only afaik. if you need to enable/disable the mouse press the info button. its already implemented in the chromium remote control addon.
Yes, AHK is windows only.

But as Marv said chromium remote addon already has mouse mode.
Is it available for android?
Since the last update I think I'm having problems with the addon in combination with IE.

After I klick on a show to start, Internet Explorer opens up but stays black and doesn't play the Video.
Anything changed with the IE script?
(2016-01-17, 20:53)Snicket Wrote: Since the last update I think I'm having problems with the addon in combination with IE.

After I klick on a show to start, Internet Explorer opens up but stays black and doesn't play the Video.
Anything changed with the IE script?

I am also not able to play any Netflix-Stream using the latest Version of Flix4Kodi in combination with IE.
Netflix is telling me, that i have problems with my internet / network connection - which is of course not the case.
I can use Netflix via IE "standalone" without any problems.

any ideas, pls ?
Perhaps it is related cause the add-on does not set the cookies in internet explorer and Netflix changed something. Will try to reproduce. You could try to copy the video link, close your browser and try to paste the link. If it also not works it is cookie related
So you know you are in the wrong place........i can't understand.

I'm in the same situation with IE, than chrome doesn't start seems to arrive but I remain on kodi, and edge comes windowed.
I'm using win10 in tablet mode, and I think this can give some sort of problems.
Thanks to logi95 and tree_and_kite, everything is working in Win10 with Chrome, except one thing. When I exit from Chrome (by sending a '0' via remote), and the Chrome window closes, focus is not returned to Kodi. That is the remaining piece of the puzzle needed to make this a WAF-friendly add-on (on Windows, at least). Any suggestions?
(2016-01-17, 22:17)logi85 Wrote: Perhaps it is related cause the add-on does not set the cookies in internet explorer and Netflix changed something. Will try to reproduce. You could try to copy the video link, close your browser and try to paste the link. If it also not works it is cookie related

Just tested - copy and paste the video link also not working....
ok. searching for a way to set cookies in internet explorer from python...
Cheers, mate
Setting the items per page to 1000 crashes flix2kodi.
It used to work in a previous version to show all movies of a genre, or all tvseries at once.

Also going from a seasons list to an episodes list shows a minor glitch (forced viewid 504) where the episodes times move left. Not always, and usually only the first time.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8