• 196(current)
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
Does not matter -> we will never know if you don't file it!
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
that is the reason why i am writing here ;-)

btw: i told already one month ago, but timer rules are not detected by kodi. normal timers yes. results: kodi is shutdown during recordings and the rtc is not programmed for next timer.
Ah - that is something I am not interested as this is some general kodi timer foo others do. But videoplayer is highly relevant in that thread.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-01-19, 08:48)fritsch Wrote:
(2016-01-18, 23:39)jjslegacy Wrote: Post 2902 ?

Ah yes - I remember. Was not my department so I could not say anything :-)

Do I need to pass this along to someone like Fernet?
You can try - but I don't see it in his department. Another possibility is to file a bug on trac.xbmc.org
I am using: http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/openelec/...ritsch.tar on my Chromebox and everything has been working great for months. Colors/blacklevels are great (thanks to some initial troubleshooting help from Fritsch), passthrough audio works fine with no delays, and the system is fairly stable (I might have to reboot once a week or so because audio isn't working or some other oddity).

From that perspective, is there any reason to stay up with regular releases? What kind of benefits/new features/improvements can I get from using recent builds?
(2016-01-19, 15:14)the-dreamer Wrote: that is the reason why i am writing here ;-)

btw: i told already one month ago, but timer rules are not detected by kodi. normal timers yes. results: kodi is shutdown during recordings and the rtc is not programmed for next timer.
Should be fixed in latest build.
(2016-01-19, 16:11)fritsch Wrote: You can try - but I don't see it in his department. Another possibility is to file a bug on trac.xbmc.org

If it happens again I absolutely will.
(2016-01-19, 14:08)fritsch Wrote: Quite easily: https://github.com/fritsch/OpenELEC.tv/c...rypton-egl

The hash in the kodi bump refers to fernetmenta's xbmc master branch. Remember it will vanish everytime he force pushes.

Thanks!
@fritsch: when you update your git branch i will test :-)
My next update will include platform bump ... so expect most addons not working anymore.
What "platform" bump does mean? Something like api version so addons will meet higher number than they have?
@fritsch: to avoid bleeding edge i can update up to 97923c1? i am not using too much addons but only vnsi is a little bit to less Undecided
@fritsch : Even if I haven't written before I am monitoring this thread for sometime now and I'm getting your updates and got my issues resolved one after the other.
Thank you for all your work, I'm an OE fan but even more an OEfritsch fan, looking forward to seeing more.
(2016-01-21, 00:15)the-dreamer Wrote: @fritsch: to avoid bleeding edge i can update up to 97923c1? i am not using too much addons but only vnsi is a little bit to less Undecided

Try - as its based on a force push repo - I cannot reproduce anymore of what is in there, sorry.

Edit: We talk about binary addons, not python addons.
  • 196(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18