• 30(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
I've always used CCM and literally just installed xonfluence on a Jarvis device to start to play Smile

Is there a way to have the video nodes as add-on shortcuts ?

I basically want to add a shortcut from inside an addon as a shortcut on the main screen. If so, can I put an icon with it too ?!?!

I know I can add to favourite and add that favourite as a shortcut but would rather do it direct if possible without having to hack the .xml

Cheerz

Edit - Where's the holiday mode gone ? I loved it Smile
Helly! Love your skin, it rocks! thanks for everything!
(2016-01-12, 22:15)Animal Wrote: I've always used CCM and literally just installed xonfluence on a Jarvis device to start to play Smile

Is there a way to have the video nodes as add-on shortcuts ?

I basically want to add a shortcut from inside an addon as a shortcut on the main screen. If so, can I put an icon with it too ?!?!

I know I can add to favourite and add that favourite as a shortcut but would rather do it direct if possible without having to hack the .xml

Cheerz

Edit - Where's the holiday mode gone ? I loved it Smile
You can even remove the favorite after you do that and it will continue to work. Honestly it is probably the easiest way.
(2016-01-12, 22:54)jctennis Wrote: You can even remove the favorite after you do that and it will continue to work. Honestly it is probably the easiest way.

That'll work - I didn't know that Smile Thanks

Is there a way to easily put an icon to it ?
You might be able to edit the favorites.xml to add an icon and then if you save it to the home screen I would imagine it would keep that icon. I am not home so I can't verify that but it should work.
Hi Helly

1) Do you have any intention of restoring the extrathumbs slideshow feature in Media Info 3 view ? I do miss seeing the rotation of fanart pictures. I have "Use extra thumbs" enabled in the View options panel, but the skin will not cycle through the 4 images.

2) Would it be possible to include Extra Fanart in the same way (ie: images from the "extrafanart" folders created by the Artwork Downloader addon) ?

Thanks Helly, for your continuing work on Xonfluence.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2016-01-12, 22:54)jctennis Wrote: You can even remove the favorite after you do that and it will continue to work. Honestly it is probably the easiest way

Sorted it. Thanks. Bit of tweaking to settings.xml and good to go.

Does the version of Xonfluence that works with Jarvis also work with isengard or do I need to do 2 completely seperate setups ?

i.e. If I completed the setup I'm playing with at the moment in Jarvis, Can I back it up and install onto a Isengard device ?

Edit - I finished the setup on my Jarvis device. Copied the Addons/userdata folders etc over to Isengard and when I start the Isengard Kodi I get the xonfluence message - 'this is a new update, please restart'. Restart and the setup hasn't taken fully (addons are there etc) Any easy way to do this rather than doing 2 completly new setups ?

Edit 2 - I'm guessing no as Jarvis ha seperate settings.xml file for the skins where I don't think Isengard does. Unless someone can tell me different (I hope so Smile
Hi Helly

FYI: my Xonfluence ceased showing the Holiday Theme backgrounds some time during Jan 06... I thought it was programmed to run until the end of Jan 07 (local time). Am I mistaken ?

In any event, THANK YOU for keeping this feature alive... it was a source of continuous smiles around here during "The Season".

Cheers !
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2016-01-15, 00:13)gjwAudio Wrote: Hi Helly

FYI: my Xonfluence ceased showing the Holiday Theme backgrounds some time during Jan 06... I thought it was programmed to run until the end of Jan 07 (local time). Am I mistaken ?

In any event, THANK YOU for keeping this feature alive... it was a source of continuous smiles around here during "The Season".

Cheers !

I think it's scheduled to switch off 12 days after Christmas which is Jan 6th.

I agree - great feature and everyone who saw it on my device loved it Smile
(2016-01-15, 00:59)Animal Wrote: I think it's scheduled to switch off 12 days after Christmas which is Jan 6th...

Buuut... Orthodox Christmas is celebrated (mostly) on Jan 7th... should the festivities not last until that day is done ?

Just sayin'...
Haha. I'm happy either way. It's a great feature and one that should be kept Smile
There is some overlapping of the Chapter indicator and the Time played when jumping Chapters. Using Kodi v16 Beta5 & Xonfluence v3.2.1

Hey Helly have you ever given thought to have add on shortcuts being able to be placed under the main menu bar instead of on top like how Hybrid is setup?
(2016-01-18, 22:17)dmcjr22 Wrote: Hey Helly have you ever given thought to have add on shortcuts being able to be placed under the main menu bar instead of on top like how Hybrid is setup?

Do you mean like this?

Hi,

unfortunately shutdown / power menu isn't working at all. System hangs on "power off", "exit" or "reboot". Replaced Xonfluence "720p/DialogButtonMenu,xml" with Arctic Zephyr's 1080i/DialogButtonMenu.xml - looks like crap but works as suggested.

I tried to edit Xonfluence' file, removed some of the onclick conditions and just left XBMC.Reset() and Powerdown() like it's done in Arctic Zephyrs file, but it didn't help. Only full replacement worked .. I have no idea ..

Mechanist
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13