• 31(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-01-19, 15:57)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-01-18, 22:17)dmcjr22 Wrote: Hey Helly have you ever given thought to have add on shortcuts being able to be placed under the main menu bar instead of on top like how Hybrid is setup?

Do you mean like this?

Yes like that....I have my main menu bar set to low I assume you don't and that is why yours on bottom
I like the lower main menu bar better because it won't ruin your background image. But it's just me.
yeah me too but at same time want full background pic
(2016-01-19, 23:28)TheMechanist Wrote: Hi,

unfortunately shutdown / power menu isn't working at all. System hangs on "power off", "exit" or "reboot". Replaced Xonfluence "720p/DialogButtonMenu,xml" with Arctic Zephyr's 1080i/DialogButtonMenu.xml - looks like crap but works as suggested.

I tried to edit Xonfluence' file, removed some of the onclick conditions and just left XBMC.Reset() and Powerdown() like it's done in Arctic Zephyrs file, but it didn't help. Only full replacement worked .. I have no idea ..

Mechanist

It might help for helly to know which version of the skin you're using as there is one for isengard and another for jarvis.
love the skin.
hope someone can help,when i install from ziip it crashes kodi and i have to restart,is there a fix for this.
cheers
(2016-01-20, 15:39)reilly nufc Wrote: love the skin.
hope someone can help,when i install from ziip it crashes kodi and i have to restart,is there a fix for this.
cheers

Where did you get the zip file?
Is the zip file the repo or the skin's zip file?
What version of Kodi are you using?
What version of the skin are you trying to install?
Can you post a debug log file?

All this info will help you get an answer and should be included anytime you need help.
(2016-01-20, 00:23)dmcjr22 Wrote:
(2016-01-19, 15:57)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-01-18, 22:17)dmcjr22 Wrote: Hey Helly have you ever given thought to have add on shortcuts being able to be placed under the main menu bar instead of on top like how Hybrid is setup?

Do you mean like this?

Yes like that....I have my main menu bar set to low I assume you don't and that is why yours on bottom

Yes not set to low. Right now that is the only way you can get that effect, unless you modify the code.
sorry i should of put more info.
i got the repo from the 1st page im on 15.2 skin version 3.1.6
So the repo installed and now you try to install the skin from the repo and kodi crashes?
no the skin installs great,its when i try to install from zip inside the skin it crashes.
I'm just trying to understand exactly what causes the crash... so it's NOT

The repo for the skin
The skin

If this is the case then what addon or is it ALL addons are causing the crash when you try to install them from zip files?
flhthemi, well after seeing realizing that i was duh ... i set my bar to regular and compared with hybrid is the bar is lower with the addons being under but smaller icons leaving more space for background. This being said would this be able to be achieved by editing xmls?
Hi Helly

Just a quick question (...it might be a Kodi v17-related issue) - did you remove the "User videoOSD button" capability ?

I noticed today it has disappeared from view (whether set to "Hidden" or "Aspect Ratio" in the options panel). Just for a quick test, I switched to CCM-Helix (not v17 compliant, I know), and - Glory Be ! - there was the Aspect button. So I'd conclude v17 is NOT the culprit.

I don't recall reading the button had gone away in any of the changelogs...

Thanks
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
FEATURE REQUEST

Hi Helly

Would you consider adding a RECORD BUTTON to the Video OSD ? This is not a PVR thing, but rather a convenient way to launch the Dreamcatcher addon (a stream recorder by TheHighway). The addon will save whatever internet stream you are currently watching (but NOT live streams, ie: TV).

As part of the download, the author has provided code to effect this in any Confluence-like skin, by inserting into VideoOSD.xml:
Code:
            <control type="button" id="206">
                <posx>330</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>55</width>
                <height>55</height>
                <label>Download</label>
                <font>-</font>
                <texturefocus>OSDRecordFO.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus>OSDRecordNF.png</texturenofocus>
                <onleft>205</onleft>
                <onright>250</onright>
                <onup>1000</onup>
                <ondown>1000</ondown>
                <onclick>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.program.dreamcatcher/?mode=Record)</onclick>
            </control>

...and 5 PNG images to drop into the skin's media folder.

Of course I hacked into my Xonfluence skin to try it... and it functions just fine. But, having no idea of skinning fundamentals, a side effect was to shove the right-side group of buttons further to the right. You guessed it - the Subtitles popup no longer lines up with it's button Undecided.

I presume you could make this a conditional display item, checking for the presence of Dreamcatcher in the system.

Yes, a nice-to-have for the folks interested in using the addon. Please consider it Nod.

Thanks Helly.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2016-01-21, 00:53)dmcjr22 Wrote: flhthemi, well after seeing realizing that i was duh ... i set my bar to regular and compared with hybrid is the bar is lower with the addons being under but smaller icons leaving more space for background. This being said would this be able to be achieved by editing xmls?

I'm sure it can be done but you would have to know how to do it and what xml file(s) would need to be edited. Not something I have knowledge of.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13