• 33(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-01-20, 17:01)reilly nufc Wrote: no the skin installs great,its when i try to install from zip inside the skin it crashes.

Do you have a zip-file inside the skin? That should not be the case. Can you give me some more information (on the filename and location)?

I suggest installing from the repo. This way always the correct version is installed.

Helly.
(2016-01-21, 08:57)gjwAudio Wrote: Hi Helly

Just a quick question (...it might be a Kodi v17-related issue) - did you remove the "User videoOSD button" capability ?

I noticed today it has disappeared from view (whether set to "Hidden" or "Aspect Ratio" in the options panel). Just for a quick test, I switched to CCM-Helix (not v17 compliant, I know), and - Glory Be ! - there was the Aspect button. So I'd conclude v17 is NOT the culprit.

I don't recall reading the button had gone away in any of the changelogs...

Thanks

Hmmm. I'm going to check. Probably updated in the next release.
(2016-01-21, 09:26)gjwAudio Wrote: FEATURE REQUEST

Hi Helly

Would you consider adding a RECORD BUTTON to the Video OSD ? This is not a PVR thing, but rather a convenient way to launch the Dreamcatcher addon (a stream recorder by TheHighway). The addon will save whatever internet stream you are currently watching (but NOT live streams, ie: TV).

As part of the download, the author has provided code to effect this in any Confluence-like skin, by inserting into VideoOSD.xml:
Code:
            <control type="button" id="206">
                <posx>330</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>55</width>
                <height>55</height>
                <label>Download</label>
                <font>-</font>
                <texturefocus>OSDRecordFO.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus>OSDRecordNF.png</texturenofocus>
                <onleft>205</onleft>
                <onright>250</onright>
                <onup>1000</onup>
                <ondown>1000</ondown>
                <onclick>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.program.dreamcatcher/?mode=Record)</onclick>
            </control>

...and 5 PNG images to drop into the skin's media folder.

Of course I hacked into my Xonfluence skin to try it... and it functions just fine. But, having no idea of skinning fundamentals, a side effect was to shove the right-side group of buttons further to the right. You guessed it - the Subtitles popup no longer lines up with it's button Undecided.

I presume you could make this a conditional display item, checking for the presence of Dreamcatcher in the system.

Yes, a nice-to-have for the folks interested in using the addon. Please consider it Nod.

Thanks Helly.

Thanks,

I'm going to implement it in the next release. I'm indeed planning to make it conditional in presence of Dreamcatcher.

Helly.
(2016-01-24, 10:35)Alexng Wrote: IMDB R rated movies are missing the R logo in Media Info. This is a bug since the old skins.

I usually fix it in IncludesVariables.xml. For Xonfluence 3.1.6, its on line 2493.

<value condition="substring(listitem.mpaa,restricted)">$INFO[Skin.String(MPAACertificate)]/restricted</value>

To:

<value condition="substring(listitem.mpaa, R )">$INFO[Skin.String(MPAACertificate)]/restricted</value>

Will appreciate if Helly can include this in the future releases.

Thanks,

I'm going to fix it in the next release.

Helly.
Hi Helly and thank you very much for all your great work

it would be very nice if you could integrate the KN.Switchtimer service into Xonfluence

it is a LiveTV Switchtimer that was made from BJ1 from KodiNerds Forum

I have added it into the DialogContextMenu.xml but it would be better to have a Custom Window as the MyPVRTimer to see/delete the timers
10 Slots can be set

it is par ex integrated in Skin Aeon Flex
I think it would save much confusion if you had a new thread for Jarvis, if it can be done. Maybe even lock the old one with a final message indicating there is no more support for it.....
If the old one's locked the jarvis thread will be full of isengard questions.
Maybe leave the old (this?) one open - Helly can ignore it and users can (try to) answer queries.
(2016-01-24, 14:46)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-01-21, 09:26)gjwAudio Wrote: FEATURE REQUEST

Hi Helly

Would you consider adding a RECORD BUTTON to the Video OSD ? This is not a PVR thing, but rather a convenient way to launch the Dreamcatcher addon (a stream recorder by TheHighway). The addon will save whatever internet stream you are currently watching (but NOT live streams, ie: TV).

As part of the download, the author has provided code to effect this in any Confluence-like skin, by inserting into VideoOSD.xml:
Code:
            <control type="button" id="206">
                <posx>330</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>55</width>
                <height>55</height>
                <label>Download</label>
                <font>-</font>
                <texturefocus>OSDRecordFO.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus>OSDRecordNF.png</texturenofocus>
                <onleft>205</onleft>
                <onright>250</onright>
                <onup>1000</onup>
                <ondown>1000</ondown>
                <onclick>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.program.dreamcatcher/?mode=Record)</onclick>
            </control>

...and 5 PNG images to drop into the skin's media folder.

Of course I hacked into my Xonfluence skin to try it... and it functions just fine. But, having no idea of skinning fundamentals, a side effect was to shove the right-side group of buttons further to the right. You guessed it - the Subtitles popup no longer lines up with it's button Undecided.

I presume you could make this a conditional display item, checking for the presence of Dreamcatcher in the system.

Yes, a nice-to-have for the folks interested in using the addon. Please consider it Nod.

Thanks Helly.

Thanks,

I'm going to implement it in the next release. I'm indeed planning to make it conditional in presence of Dreamcatcher.

Helly.
Linked to the above - a feature request of my own (first for me, I think...)

In CCM and xonfluence Isengard I mapped some new buttons in the osd to change audio inputs.
I use Audio Profiles Switcher, and I put a button in to toggle / go to next audio profile (basically to switch from tv to amp).
It's discussed on this page.
Obviously those settings are lost when a skin updates, so I haven't bothered adding them to xonfluence jarvis - and to be honest it's not a major issue - I've also mapped buttons on home-screen menus and a toggle on the remote. Plus I doubt many people use that particular add-on, so asking for a mod for it seems a bit lame.
But...

Would it be possible to add one or more configurable buttons to the available space in the osd?
eg if you want a particular button go to skin settings, enable it, enter the path manually (or select from a list, eg dreamcatcher), enter the path to .png's.
Maybe if people use a particular add-on they could post examples / images here (eg the zip for the audio profiles png's.
That way if anyone wants to customize the osd they can keep those on updates.

Feel free to respond with can't / shan't / won't / too much of a PITA / won't work - it's just an idea.
(2016-01-24, 15:57)trogggy Wrote: If the old one's locked the jarvis thread will be full of isengard questions.
Maybe leave the old (this?) one open - Helly can ignore it and users can (try to) answer queries.

You're probably correct. It would also stifle those that needed help to mod it if they're stuck/staying with Isengard. I was just thinking it might save helly time by not having to answer questions about a soon to be "has been" skin.
(2016-01-22, 17:31)flhthemi Wrote: I dunno about with Jarvis, I haven't tried this yet but I setup everything on, for example Windows system, then just install kodi on the next PC. Then go to the folder in C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming delete the Kodi folder and then copy the kodi folder from the PC that is setup like you want. You have to go through all the system settings once you've done this as you may have to change audio output selection and rename it on each device you copy it to so you don't have two DLNA Kodi's with the same name.

Works across android too.

That's what I previously did with helix and isengard on android and it worked fine but doesn't seem to be working with jarvis.

Anyone else able to confirm if they can/can't copy their setup to another android device with everything remaining the same and what process they use to do it? Thanks!
If I have time tomorrow I'll try it on android and see what happens. I have 2 Ugoos UT2s that are exactly the same.
Helly,
Just got around to updating to Jarvis and updated the skin. I saw in change note that this option was implemented in version 3.20 but I couldn't find the option anywhere. Do you mind point me to where it is?
- Added option to hide addon names on home screen #262
Is anyone else on Jarvis finding their settings to revert to default everytime their box reboots?
I am on Jarvis and setting kept intact when reboot.
(2016-01-25, 23:00)jctennis Wrote: Is anyone else on Jarvis finding their settings to revert to default everytime their box reboots?
Hi there, Thanks for all your work!

I have a bunch of Movie backgrounds that would change slideshow style on CCM... They are located on a NAS along with the rest of the media i have. I havent been able to get Xonfluence to see that directory and use it for background slideshow. Is this possible or am i missing something?

Thanks again.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13