[split] Landscape custom list dev discussion
(2016-01-25, 21:13)reaven Wrote: super weird !!!!

because am telling you i remove the show and delete all the arts and redownloaded
Played with the settings and finally got them but have to set them 1 by 1 in order to be written in the show root. I will now be able to test. To solve the issue with numbers maybe use in var :

<value condition="!IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Season,9)">$INFO[ListItem.Season,season0,-Landscape.jpg</value>

Will try to play with this and will Update custom list code if I can deal with that. Wink
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-01-25, 21:46)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-01-25, 21:13)reaven Wrote: super weird !!!!

because am telling you i remove the show and delete all the arts and redownloaded
Played with the settings and finally got them but have to set them 1 by 1 in order to be written in the show root. I will now be able to test. To solve the issue with numbers maybe use in var :

<value condition="!IntegerGreaterThan(ListItem.Season,9)">$INFO[ListItem.Season,season0,-Landscape.jpg</value>

Will try to play with this and will Update custom list code if I can deal with that. Wink

If I understand that condition correct, is checking if the season is not greater than 9 use a 0 ?

because the problem is that kodi function if doesnt have a 0, as in season1-landscape.jpg and the addon download the art with a 0 as in season01-landscape.jpg

it would be easier to change the addon Wink
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
@reaven : can you try the following mod of the file ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0PL_QS...sp=sharing

Sure..., what do you want me to test?, I mean after replacing the file

I see a new variable there .. $VAR[ExtraLandscape]
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
well its working pretty good..., no more thumbs if there is no seasonX-landscape available it shows the fanart instead
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-01-26, 02:32)reaven Wrote: well its working pretty good..., no more thumbs if there is no seasonX-landscape available it shows the fanart instead

Yup, this is the way I made it work. Is it correct ?
Also, I really think there's something wrong with landscape at season level. From a code point of view, it doesn't work like other arts. Moreover, I noticed that when I choose a season landscape, I'm no more able to change it. Even if the changed one is stored in the show root, the old one keeps displaying. The image seems to be in cache in KODI and doesn't override. This Artwork isn't convenient to manage :/
IMO, as said in the wiki, $INFO[ListItem.Art(landscape)] might return the landscape at both level like thumb, poster, etc. do without having to bother to rebuild the target combining infolabels. I also asked this in the artwork.downloader thread because it appears as an issue for consistency. Also, Assuming my issue with caching is linked to the problem, broken $INFO[ListItem.Art(landscape)] at season level is relevant while it's finally not just displaying a local file but a database image ...

Thanks for the file and yes Am with you, it seems that there is no official support for seasonX-landscape even though they have been around for sometime now. Maybe open a ticket on trac so they can implement something like: ListItem.Art(season.landscape)

Yes when I want to change the art you have to reload Kodi or the ski or maybe assign no art and then assign the desire art but again sometimes you have to reload, and I mean you can code that but is in no way convenient and in the end is not the way.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
@reaven : I also asked for it in the skinning support thread since those infolabels are now much integrated as native in KODI ... will see. Regarding reloadskin, I'm really carefull with this and try to not use it as much as possible because it resets window properties (what KOver uses a lot to remember positions and sizes) ... and right, it's a workaround, not really a solution.

Will update the custom_list in the thread then. We will go with it until we get something better Wink

This need official support , there is too many hack support for art I mean look all the art supported in fanart.tv

We need a new ticket http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/6487 , but maybe just for season landscape.

Come on season landscape have been around since 2009+-
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=54646
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I've splitted the discussion to keep main thread clean Wink

(2016-01-26, 16:59)Jayz2K Wrote: I've splitted the discussion to keep main thread clean Wink

cool for a brief moment i was kinda lost, like where all the posts went !!! Big Grin

BTW the perfect person to open the trac ticket is you since you can explain from the coder point of view.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Hehe, I had some feelings you will say that. Since it's been already asked in 2 threads, let's wait a lil' if we get an answer. If not, I will (try to) open a trac ticket Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Landscape custom list dev discussion0