• 27(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-01-27, 00:06)logi85 Wrote: Hi, just uploaded a new version.

Please check changelog. I think the most problems of the last pages (sorry, could not read all) should be fixed.
If there are other flix2kodi-related problems, please provide a LOGFILE and the best would be to open an issue on github (1. post).

The latest update seems to have broken LIRC in Chrome for me, which was working in the previous. Would a log file for that help, as it's not directly a Kodi problem (that I can see)?
Nothing to see here....
(2016-01-27, 23:36)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 19:12)tocinillo Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 00:06)logi85 Wrote: Hi, just uploaded a new version.

Please check changelog. I think the most problems of the last pages (sorry, could not read all) should be fixed.
If there are other flix2kodi-related problems, please provide a LOGFILE and the best would be to open an issue on github (1. post).

@horstepipe saw your issues, thx. but time is a real problem ;-)

@Fullscreen: don't know what to do, also have no windows 10 and no edge. perhaps someone could find a solution. I could send keystrokes to browser or pass parameters. If someone want to support check edge.cmd and sendkeys.vbs and try to find the right way.

@TheIrreverend: sometimes I get this error too, but at next try it works for me.

Hi!

EDIT: I saw in github code that you added lirc toogle to the addon, THANKS Wink

In the other hand, I translated all the addon to spanish, can you add to git repo?

Thanks again for this amazing addon Wink

Cool! For sure! Please crate a pull request or if you don't know how just upload the spanish strings.po file.

Uploaded Wink

https://mega.nz/#!VdhyRCjA!3uKk5CJUCRAVV...OS5Mfn_YSQ

Thanks again!
Just a quick note now that you are disabling lirc my ir remote no longer works is it possible to have that as an option in the settings please?
Cool stuff.

I wanted to use with Firefox but no idea if it can be launched in full screen mode. Kiosk extensions don't seem to do what I want because they disable key shortcuts except for closing the browser.
(2016-01-30, 07:35)sirhcjw Wrote: Just a quick note now that you are disabling lirc my ir remote no longer works is it possible to have that as an option in the settings please?

Yes, without this I had problems with double keypress (chrome+kodi at same time), maybe the deal is an option en addon settings.

Regards.
Hello,

I've been using 0.5.3 on Kodibuntu with Helix and Chrome. I've ran into this strange issue, where everything seems to load, a selected video will load, but the playback doesn't start. I can see the video on screen, I can skip to different points of a it, but the playback doesn't start. I can use netflix via chrome just fine, butwith kodi, it doesn't seem to work.

I was wondering if anyone has had this issue?
Hi,

just uploaded version 0.5.4.

You can now enable "disable lirc on playback" in settings if you need to.

It is also now possible to switch language/subtitles (with 1 and 2 on my CEC-Remote (panasonic) ;-) and also with menu and info actions (in kore app the icons top left and right). it only works if you use a resolution of 1920x1080 cause the coordinates have to be hard-coded. If you use another resolution you could modify the keysender file.

Also remote control in internet explorer should now work.

It was not easy since I had to write an exe which controls the mouse.
Perhaps someone could think about edge and firefox support and give me working examples which I can integrate. (I'm using ubuntu, tested with windows 8.1 chrome and internet explorer, sorry guys, I don't want to install windows 10 for edge or firefox ;-) )

Perhaps also someone could think about android support. Saw an example posted here but it was a java solution.

Have fun!
Hello logi85,

I've been using the different generations of this addon, since the first one of AddonScriptorDE, and the one of Corona, JasonPell and now this great version that you, Zero and others wrote. I'm really wanna thank you for your effort that makes our life easier when we wanna watch Netflix within Kodi.

I'm wondering if you may consider to add the possibility of using a custom keysender script. I'm thinking that the addon can check if there is a keysender.sh (or keysender.cmd) in the custom folder and if it is there use it. I tried to do it myself editing the play.py file, but my Python knowledge is less than limited.

Many thanks in advance.
Lirc works perfect for me now. Thanks!
Nothing to see here....
I have installed this on a test computer and the Netflix movies show with poster. However I then installed on my HTPC and the movies show with thumb image. Is there a way to change to the poster image?
Here is the italian translation for your addon.
I haven't find the alert: push BACK to go back......... it is inside general kodi language file or....where?
Peppe
Thank you remote works again now
Hi there, heres the dutch translation

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ziyvgych9gd52e...h.zip?dl=0
Works very well, but how I can select spanish language? I setted Kodi to spanish but the addon shows in english only.

Regards and THANKS!
(2016-01-31, 02:11)logi85 Wrote: It is also now possible to switch language/subtitles (with 1 and 2 on my CEC-Remote (panasonic) ;-) and also with menu and info actions (in kore app the icons top left and right). it only works if you use a resolution of 1920x1080 cause the coordinates have to be hard-coded. If you use another resolution you could modify the keysender file.

hey
can I accomplish switching language/subtitles with a Logitech Harmony, too? I'm using an IR-Receiver on my PC and Harmony sends keyboard strokes. I mapped the commands for switching language/subtitles in Kodi on the Harmony, but unfortunately this doesn't work in browser out of the box.

regards
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8