• 156(current)
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
@alanisrox69, just be aware there's the next-gen Q5 Pro and Q10 Pro due in late March, early April. Current gen Q5/Q10 already seem hard to find.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
3D is dead .... or not Tongue

LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
Holographic support in Kodi? [THUMBS UP SIGN]?[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
I continue waiting for this since the early 90's Wink...

My Family Room Theater
3D is dead because people don't want to sit at home and wear these...

Yet CES was full of morons lining up to pay for things like these.

That's so true. Actually, I've found most of those people who dismiss 3D... (1) barely watched a few to do it justice, and/or (2) didn't watch it correctly (quality, set-up, environment). Granted eye-stain is an issue, but this too can be managed by proper set-up/condition (at home, LCD 3D is easier on eyes than DLP, good quality glasses help).

Good content is a must... watched 'Kung Fu Panda 3' in 3D in a packed theater yesterday, and everyone seemed to have a ball, especially as the 3D was done very well.
My Family Room Theater
This why i watch 3D

MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-02-01, 19:39)hdmkv Wrote: @alanisrox69, just be aware there's the next-gen Q5 Pro and Q10 Pro due in late March, early April. Current gen Q5/Q10 already seem hard to find.

Thanks, I just ordered a Q5 from eBay. Amazon has a few as well. Q10 seems to OOS everywhere...the only difference I see between the two is the box color, white/silver vs black, right?
Hope you got the English branded box as I noted in post #1. The firmwares between it and China/Asia market are different; can't crossflash.
My Family Room Theater
(2016-02-01, 21:16)movie78 Wrote: This why i watch 3D

another example of an amazing 3D implementation.
maybe not the coolest movie but it sure was fun to watch.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
(2016-02-01, 22:04)hdmkv Wrote: Hope you got the English branded box as I noted in post #1. The firmwares between it and China/Asia market are different; can't crossflash.

Yes, English
Okay, then you're all set Smile.
My Family Room Theater
I have the RAspi 2 with openelec installed. I named my movie with the 3d.sbs.mkv

When I go to play it on my jvc projector it says 1080p24(sbs) when I play through my blu-ray player it says 1080p24(fp)

I turned 3d off and it seems to be sending side by side instead of frampacked to my projector.

Is there any way to fix this to send Framepacked so I can get the full resolution.

Thanks.
Just checking some things...

- Are you using the latest Milhouse build of OpenELEC?
- Is your MKV a full MVC 3D rip (vs. an actual SBS video)?
- Under Videos/Acceleration, do you have "Use Full HD HDMI modes for 3D" enabled?
- Under Video/Playback, for playback mode of stereoscopic 3D videos, do you have "Preferred Mode" selected?
- Under System/Video Output, do you have preferred mode set to "Same as Movie"?
My Family Room Theater
Will check all that stuff when I get home tonight.

Thanks.
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17