• 56(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
(2016-02-02, 09:35)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-02, 03:25)colbert Wrote: That little "Up next" in the bottom right isn't working right, it shows up for a glimmer at the end of an episode then disappears, but Kodi will proceed to the next episode. I just can't see/use it, sorry if this is a known issue.

I think this needs some intgration in skins to properly work. This is something I wanted to add. Will check.

Was just watching another show and it was working now (when the episode ends and the next one would begin via that up next mechanism, Kodi crashes with a "ERROR: Exception caught on main loop. Exiting" dialog for me but this is with any skin I'll post in Support for that)

When I'm not scanning, am seeing menu show Stop scanning: http://i.imgur.com/tEbPz24.png Haven't seen that in other skins but I might be wrong
(2016-02-02, 01:19)reaven Wrote: I mean, the weather fanart/backdrop on the weather section in home, instead of a regular multi-image backdrop is a multi-image backdrop based on weather condition

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Weather_Fanart_-_Multi

Yes this is a ressource addon. Didn't plan to add them for now. For consistency, if I add this one, I need to handle them all, also icons then. Will check when I finish other current devs.

(2016-02-02, 03:25)colbert Wrote: That little "Up next" in the bottom right isn't working right, it shows up for a glimmer at the end of an episode then disappears, but Kodi will proceed to the next episode. I just can't see/use it, sorry if this is a known issue.

I think this needs some intgration in skins to properly work. This is something I wanted to add. Will check.

(2016-02-02, 06:20)wex101 Wrote: Here's an idea. While I was building views I realized it'd be really cool to have the option of setting multi image as a wallpaper option.

Sould be already possible in both skinshortcuts and designer. Choosing image as image type and choose multi-image as target. Select a complete folder and you're done.

Hmm I'm not following. So I am editing view 1 which has a blue image background by default. I select image as background style, and then navigate to background image and it doesn't give me any options for multi image. Am I missing something?
(2016-02-03, 03:36)colbert Wrote:

Was just watching another show and it was working now (when the episode ends and the next one would begin via that up next mechanism, Kodi crashes with a "ERROR: Exception caught on main loop. Exiting" dialog for me but this is with any skin I'll post in Support for that)

When I'm not scanning, am seeing menu show Stop scanning: http://i.imgur.com/tEbPz24.png Haven't seen that in other skins but I might be wrong

mine shows up as suppose but with no image like this:

I was playing around with this, making a mockup:

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-02-03, 05:53)wex101 Wrote: Hmm I'm not following. So I am editing view 1 which has a blue image background by default. I select image as background style, and then navigate to background image and it doesn't give me any options for multi image. Am I missing something?

Right ! Thought it was already possible to select folder but it's not. Will add this but will probably be available in Designer V2 (Much easier to manage).
Still waiting for Skin.Helper to hit the repo.

(2016-02-03, 17:19)reaven Wrote: mine shows up as suppose but with no image like this:

I was playing around with this, making a mockup:

I think tis one is not much complicated to include (I mean with KOver Design). I just have to check if this only launch in DialogFullScreen,
If so, then I'm free from the Sidebar position Smile

Actually, I'm still on TVTunes (the video theme part). I'm adding it to Bloc 4 (video) with conditional visibility only for TVTunes. This is nice when you have no other video playing and whan to see it as a trailer in place of Art. Also, I'm adding Bloc 4 : Video fallback pictures (when no videos at all). Fallback can be set almost the same as Bloc 3, so it will be possible to have 2 Arts types (like some people here requested) : Ex : No video -> Show ClearArt.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-02-03, 03:36)colbert Wrote: When I'm not scanning, am seeing menu show Stop scanning: http://i.imgur.com/tEbPz24.png Haven't seen that in other skins but I might be wrong

Also noticed that sometimes,.will check.

(2016-02-03, 19:18)Jayz2K Wrote: I'm adding Bloc 4 : Video fallback pictures (when no videos at all). Fallback can be set almost the same as Bloc 3, so it will be possible to have 2 Arts types (like some people here requested) : Ex : No video -> Show ClearArt.

This is suppose to show in the blue screen area behind the viewtype ?

(2016-02-03, 19:18)Jayz2K Wrote: I think tis one is not much complicated to include (I mean with KOver Design). I just have to check if this only launch in DialogFullScreen,
If so, then I'm free from the Sidebar position Smile

I think you have to make the view in the addon script.., from the addon README and have to defined the controls to use
Quote:There is a script-nextup-notification-NextUpInfo.xml and script-nextup-notification-StillWatchingInfo.xml file located in default/1080i/ simply copy this to your skin folder and adjust it how you like it.

Controls Available:

script-nextup-notification-NextUpInfo.xml

3000 - Title
3001 - Plot
3002 - Season/Episode
3003 - Rating
3004 - First Aired
3005 - TV Show Fanart
3006 - TV Show ClearArt
3008 - Episode Thumb
3009 - TV Show Poster
3010 - TV Show Landscape
3011 - Video Resolution
3012 - Watch Now Button
3013 - Cancel Button
3015 - Season Number
3016 - Episode Number
3018 - Play Count
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-02-03, 19:47)reaven Wrote: This is suppose to show in the blue screen area behind the viewtype ?

Yes, this is normal behavior. This will still be possible. But I'm not a real fan of this, moreover, some video themes are low res so I prefer it to show in place of Bloc 3 when sharing position of Bloc 4. It keeps showing Fanart fullscreen.

Quote:I think you have to make the view in the addon script.., from the addon README and have to defined the controls to use

Yep. Didn't dig into this but IMO, it's just a dialog overlay. What I don't know is when it's triggered. I'm pretty sure it's when VideoFullScreen is active but I need to be sure. If it can be launches in other windows, then it's more work.

Sometimes, a video explain it better Wink ... I'm almost done, should be finished for the end of the week.

Information 
this skin is getting better and better Big Grin
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-02-04, 19:17)reaven Wrote: this skin is getting better and better Big Grin

Thanks Smile

Completed on git with fallback arts support.
FYI : Designer V2 still not available because skin.helper not yet updated on git.

Jay,

What's going on over in right on the last video? is it a trailer or gifs that are playing? Looks very good either way mate.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-02-05, 14:30)Mike_Doc Wrote: Jay,

What's going on over in right on the last video? is it a trailer or gifs that are playing? Looks very good either way mate.

It's TvTunes addon video themes. I integrated it in the Designer as an option to replace the common fullscreen. Since it auto plays the audio/video theme at focus, I integrated it in a bloc to replace arts. Also works default fullscreen if set by user but I prefer this way Wink So it's a video trailer.

Nice mate, didn't know there was new TvTunes features, so haven't integrated any of the new TvTtunes feature. Will have to take a look and see what's new.

Thanks.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-02-05, 14:12)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-04, 19:17)reaven Wrote: this skin is getting better and better Big Grin

Thanks Smile

Completed on git with fallback arts support.
FYI : Designer V2 still not available because skin.helper not yet updated on git.

nice, nice, nice.
Whats next, NextUp Notifictions ? Nod
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-02-05, 17:50)reaven Wrote: Whats next, NextUp Notifictions ? Nod

Right ! Smile

And after, when new release of skin.helper, I will solve the custom_list files overrides and add the multi images as background. Easier in Designer V2.

• 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18