• 4(current)
Release OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)
Hi -- the onedrive add on is great, but I do have a question (after R-all-TFMs!)....I have a lot of music on my onedrive, but can't find any way to scan it to the library. I see the export option, but it seems .strm files can't be imported into the music library? As I have 20K+ songs I need something that doesn't require any hand config of the library data.

Am I missing any steps, addons, etc. that would let me get my onedrive songs into my music library (so I can manage it via the tag info -- genre, etc.)?

As an alternative, I've been trying to mount my onedrive as a webdav source, but can't seem to get that syntax right either (after trying all variants with Cid=, etc.). ... some hints that this isn't possible given the way onedrive implements webdav.

Any advice would be appreciated! Cheers.
(2015-11-21, 13:50)moyn Wrote: Hi -- the onedrive add on is great, but I do have a question (after R-all-TFMs!)....I have a lot of music on my onedrive, but can't find any way to scan it to the library. I see the export option, but it seems .strm files can't be imported into the music library? As I have 20K+ songs I need something that doesn't require any hand config of the library data.

Am I missing any steps, addons, etc. that would let me get my onedrive songs into my music library (so I can manage it via the tag info -- genre, etc.)?

As an alternative, I've been trying to mount my onedrive as a webdav source, but can't seem to get that syntax right either (after trying all variants with Cid=, etc.). ... some hints that this isn't possible given the way onedrive implements webdav.

Any advice would be appreciated! Cheers.

Long history short, right now is not possible to add the .strm music files to the library. You can play an entire folder within the addon though. May be you can arrange your music by folders for now.
I tried the same thing (mount the webdav) but it didn't work. Looks like the implementation of webdav in kodi is missing something too.
Hey everyone.
1) Perhaps I'm not understanding how to use the refresh slideshow. From Pictures, I enter OneDrive, select recursive slideshow. Pictures are NOT updated when I add a picture to OneDrive, but will be if I stop and restart the slideshow.

2) Is there a way to autostart this at launch?
(2015-11-30, 20:18)fernakis Wrote: Hey everyone.
1) Perhaps I'm not understanding how to use the refresh slideshow. From Pictures, I enter OneDrive, select recursive slideshow. Pictures are NOT updated when I add a picture to OneDrive, but will be if I stop and restart the slideshow.

2) Is there a way to autostart this at launch?

Hi there, to use the auto-refreshed slideshow, enter to OneDrive, and once you see the folder which contains your pictures, display the context menu of that folder (right click or key 'c') and you'll see the Auto-Refreshed Slideshow option.
This feature is not recursive, so you may need to put all your desired pictures in the same folder.

To start the slideshow at startup, you need to run the following instruction:
SlideShow(plugin://plugin.onedrive/?action=open_folder&driveid=<REPLACE_FOR_DRIVEID>&item_id=<REPLACE_FOR_ITEMID>&content_type=image&child_count=0)

Just replace the DRIVEID and the ITEMID values with the correspondent values of your folder.
If you don't know them, just go to onedrive.com and navigate to your folder. Once there, the url will have 2 parameters: id and cid. The id is your ITEMID, cid is your DRIVEID.
Let me know if this works for you.
OK so I have a question. How do I grant permission in OneDrive for the Kodi application? I can't find this anywhere.
(2015-12-22, 07:21)gaitkeeper Wrote: OK so I have a question. How do I grant permission in OneDrive for the Kodi application? I can't find this anywhere.

Hi gaitkeeper,

You have to go to onedrive.daro.mx, and after following the instructions and enter the code, there is a button with the text “>> Click here to start the Sign-in process <<”
Click that button, and sign-in into your account.
A blank page will appear when you click "Yes" at the end of the process. You need to copy the URL of that blank page window and paste it in designated box in the same page (bottom)
This is where you grant permission to the app.
Let me know if that works for you.
In the third bullet of your initial post you state: "You can export your music too, but kodi won't support it yet. It's a Kodi issue for now".

I have installed OneDrive on my Raspberry Pi Model B running KODI 15.1 (OpenELEC 6.0.0). I can access and play the music files from OneDrive. Also, after Exporting the music files from OneDrive to my library I can also access and play music from the library (MnM Music Library) that appears in the KODI "Music - Files" view. I have successfully scanned the MnM Music Library folder using "Scan Item to Library" and have located a file "MyMusic52.db" in the Special://Profiles/Database directory indicating the scan completed successfully. However, I am unable to activate the Library Mode in the Music view side bar.

Any suggestions? Is this what you mean when you state: "You can export your music too, but kodi won't support it yet. It's a Kodi issue for now." Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

CptnMorgan
Works pretty good. Good Job CptnMorgan
(2016-01-05, 21:18)CptnMorgan Wrote: In the third bullet of your initial post you state: "You can export your music too, but kodi won't support it yet. It's a Kodi issue for now".

I have installed OneDrive on my Raspberry Pi Model B running KODI 15.1 (OpenELEC 6.0.0). I can access and play the music files from OneDrive. Also, after Exporting the music files from OneDrive to my library I can also access and play music from the library (MnM Music Library) that appears in the KODI "Music - Files" view. I have successfully scanned the MnM Music Library folder using "Scan Item to Library" and have located a file "MyMusic52.db" in the Special://Profiles/Database directory indicating the scan completed successfully. However, I am unable to activate the Library Mode in the Music view side bar.

Any suggestions? Is this what you mean when you state: "You can export your music too, but kodi won't support it yet. It's a Kodi issue for now." Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

CptnMorgan

Yes, that's what I meant. You can export your music to the library and then scan it, but it won't be added to the library.
The indication of a completed scan doesn't mean all your files were added to the library, just the scan process finished without nothing to report.
In MyMusic52.db you can see in the table "path" that your scanned directory is there but nothing from there is in the songs/artist/album tables.
or are you getting something in those tables from your scanned folder?
Let me know
Can someone explain how to use this. I have installed this on IOS9 and there is no popup with a authentication code?
Did you select the "Add an account..." option?
Then you just need to follow instructions.
(2016-02-05, 21:17)cguZZMan Wrote: Did you select the "Add an account..." option?
Then you just need to follow instructions.

Thanks... Found the issue.... Temporary blindness on my part
I was able to do the setup. I can see and play my videos (.mov, mkv,mp4) but cannot even see the musics (mp3) nor the pictures(jpg). How to fix this? using v1.1.6
Great, this addon support Onedrive for Business ?
@dodongdodong:
To see your music files, you have to go to Music > Add-ons > OneDrive. To see your puctures, go to Pictures > Add-ons > OneDrive.

@mozes:
Not for now, I'd need a business account to develop it which I don't have. But I'm trying to resolve it.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)6