• 39(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-02-12, 05:26)Uukrul Wrote: -- 8< -----
No. You can check the skin you are using on Settings / Appearance:
-- 8< -----
Add-ons / My add-ons

Well thanks for the answer - I guess it was staring me in the face all along Confused

But... "Houston, We Have A Problem..."

I clicked in to the My add-ons page and got a surprise... NONE of the addons displayed their particulars. Uh-OH. Very curious.

So for a quick cross-reference, I switched over to Good Olde Confluence skin and returned to My add-ons... everything showed up as expected. Hmmmm...

This is what I see in My Addons using X-4-K:

...and going into the Add-on Information display...

...and just to make sure it's not only the Xonfluence add-on...

If I use Confluence, then I see the info, just like in the screenshot you already posted.

Somewhere between Milhouse's #0207b and the (latest ?) X-4-K I grabbed (2016-02-11 14:15), there's a communication breakdown.

Here is a LOG.
- Kodi was set to Confluence and then rebooted for a nice clean run.
- then straight in to check "My add-ons - All" page, for Xonfluence for Krypton
- then switch to use X-4-K skin
- then back to "My add-ons - All" to revisit X-4-K (you'll see the screenshot being taken in the log)
- then back out, and reboot the machine

I hope there's something useful in the log - pointing to the breakdown.

Inquiring minds would sure like to know Wink

TIA
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Do you have "Info View" selected from the sideblade?
(2016-02-12, 13:04)gjwAudio Wrote: Inquiring minds would sure like to know Wink

Just be sure you're using the latest Kodi build. This PR, that was merged one day ago, changed the way the add-on info is retrieved and that's what I use on Xonfluence for Krypton.
(2016-02-12, 23:26)Uukrul Wrote: Just be sure you're using the latest Kodi build. This PR, that was merged one day ago, changed the way the add-on info is retrieved and that's what I use on Xonfluence for Krypton.

OK, thanks - got it (well, actually I don't Sad )

I'm "at the mercy" of the Milhouse Builds, if I want to play this game. Just checked to confirm - yup... PR:9051 is conspicuously absent in the "latest" build.

No doubt it's "coming soon". I'll stand by, and call off Red Alert Tongue

Thanks for quick reply (and being right on top of the project !)

BTW: @flhthemi - YES, I do have "View: Info" set. Thanks.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2016-02-13, 00:02)gjwAudio Wrote: I'm "at the mercy" of the Milhouse Builds, if I want to play this game. Just checked to confirm - yup... PR:9051 is conspicuously absent in the "latest" build.

I always compile and use the latest Kodi from master for Windows and Android so, for me, the latest is the latest Smile
Having said that, looking at the changelog of Milhouse build, the latest version of the Skin you can try is this.
(2016-02-13, 02:05)Uukrul Wrote: I always compile and use the latest Kodi from master for Windows and Android so, for me, the latest is the latest Smile

Oh sure... easy for you Rofl

(2016-02-13, 02:05)Uukrul Wrote: Having said that, looking at the changelog of Milhouse build, the latest version of the Skin you can try is this.

Saw it - got it - installed it... and seeing the Add-on info now !

Thanks (again).
hi love this skin.
im looking to change the sub menu font can someone point me to what line it is on on the font xml.
thanks
(2016-02-13, 10:45)reilly nufc Wrote: hi love this skin.
im looking to change the sub menu font can someone point me to what line it is on on the font xml.
thanks

font12, but it's used in a lot of places so if you want to change only the sub menu font, edit font.xml and after

Code:
        <font>
            <name>font12</name>
            <filename>Roboto-Regular.ttf</filename>
            <size>17</size>
        </font>

add a custom font with the changes you want

Code:
        <font>
            <name>font12_custom</name>
            <filename>MyCustom.ttf</filename>
            <size>17</size>
        </font>

and in IncludesSubMenuSys.xml, replace the three font12 occurrences with font12_custom
(2016-02-09, 22:54)antiq Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 19:38)HoofHearted Wrote: ...
Would it be possible to add transparency setting to the home floor section. Cheers

Good idea,
my suggestion is add transparency settings to display clock in full screen mode
and add option for displaying seconds, maybe something like this:

Please correct RSS area (look on screenshot).
Maybe add settings for <shadowcolor> in "IncludesMainMenu.xml"?

Thank you.

Hi,

I fixed the RSS settings in the next version.

I also added an option to display seconds (not the way you did as it doesn't work with different international settings e.g. AM/ PM).
I also added transparency to the clock.

Helly.
(2016-02-10, 01:17)war59312 Wrote: OK, log file: http://xbmclogs.com/pf3sef1jr#line-536

This times it missed a random fanart for Movies, but got a random fanart for TV Shows.

See a few errors starting on line 536.

Doesn't seem like a skin issue to me. Your system cannot find the files. I cannot check, neither solve in the skin.

Helly.
(2016-02-10, 07:16)jctennis Wrote: I have a feature suggestion.

Would it be possible to give the ability to change what art work shows on custom widgets? Mimic has this feature and it's pretty nice, but I still prefer the stock design of xonfluence.

Thanks for taking so much time to make this skin rock Helly.

Hi,

According to me the artwork depends on the content of the list. Is generated by the widget-addon, xonfluence doesn't change it. I can just display the thumb in the list content.

Or Maybe I didn't understand your question correctly Wink

Helly.
(2016-02-10, 14:43)gsh2015 Wrote: Hi there,

I am having an issue with the next aired script since upgrading to Jarvis.

On Isengard, I would get the next aired listings in the TV Shows view, but since upgrading to Jarvis this info is now not displayed.

The script toggle button skin settings doesn't seem to be making any difference.

Any advice, I have reinstalled the script.tv.next.aired but this didn't help?

Apart from that I love the skin...really useful features.

Thanks in advance...

Should be fixed in the next version.

Helly.
(2016-02-11, 02:33)OTinley Wrote: Hello Helly,

Fantastic work. Of all the skins I have tried, this is the only one I kept. (Besides the one my mom gave me, of course...)

One small detail, when browsing to change background, preview window pane is misplaced, as shown in the capture.

Thanks,

Fixed in the next version.

Helly.
(2016-02-11, 20:54)Only4me Wrote: Hi Helly,

Great skin. One thing: when playing an .ifo file (dvd) the right part of the OSD (group of buttons for subtitles - video - audio etc.) is missing.

Gerard

Hi Gerard,

Thanks. I didn't notice because I do not play DVDs. But it is solved in the next release.

Helly.
And again an update, fixing some bugs you noticed for me.

Thanks and enjoy 3.2.4.

Helly.

- Fixed image position in file browser #555
- Fixed OSD issue while playing DVDs #560
- Fixed RRS feeds (and next 5 songs scroller) position #541
- Fixed next aired in video navigation #553
- Added transparency to clock and date label #541
- Added option to show seconds on clock label #541
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13