• 216(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hi all,

I'm wondering if its possible to add additional studio flags to Aeon Nox 5 without repacking Textures.xbt out of the resource.images.studios addon? Like put them in a folder somewhere?

Thanks
Hi, today with version 5.8.2 multi-backgrounds in main-menu settings (set item background - set multi-image background) are not working anymore and only the Astronaut background is shown. Can still set a single custom backgorund but multi-background doesn't work.
(2016-02-13, 16:05)elra Wrote: Hi, today with version 5.8.2 multi-backgrounds in main-menu settings (set item background - set multi-image background) are not working anymore and only the Astronaut background is shown. Can still set a single custom backgorund but multi-background doesn't work.
Ah right. Will fix that, thx.
(2016-02-13, 16:04)teeedubb Wrote: Hi all,

I'm wondering if its possible to add additional studio flags to Aeon Nox 5 without repacking Textures.xbt out of the resource.images.studios addon? Like put them in a folder somewhere?

Thanks
Yep, thats a feature in v16 version of the skin.
(2016-02-13, 17:06)BigNoid Wrote:

Thanks

Ideally you should share the missing one so they can be added
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
where should I
(2016-02-13, 17:08)Martijn Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 17:06)BigNoid Wrote:

Thanks

Ideally you should share the missing one so they can be added

Where Should I share the missing Studio Icons? Also, the record labels should be updated keeping with the additions made in fanart.tv site
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Dropbox, Google drive or whatever using the proper naming.
Pull request to our main storage would also be great. If some one could pull then from fanart.tv that would be great.
(2016-02-13, 17:17)Martijn Wrote: Dropbox, Google drive or whatever using the proper naming.
Pull request to our main storage would also be great. If some one could pull then from fanart.tv that would be great.

which sub-forum should I use to upload them? Please share the link for the studio logos / record labels sub-forum?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2016-02-13, 17:06)BigNoid Wrote: Yep, thats a feature in v16 version of the skin.

Awesome, thanks. Is the directory addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/media/flags/studios?

Theyre video game studio icons that I got from here https://code.google.com/archive/p/kisuan...ult/source with some added by myself. They are being named after the info in HyperSpin lists. Would it be worthwhile to do a pr for them?
(2016-02-13, 17:55)teeedubb Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 17:06)BigNoid Wrote: Yep, thats a feature in v16 version of the skin.

Theyre video game studio icons that I got from here https://code.google.com/archive/p/kisuan...ult/source with some added by myself. They are being named after the info in HyperSpin lists. Would it be worthwhile to do a pr for them?

Hmmm maybe we should make a game icon addon or just dump dump between movie studios?
Thoughts?
For the movie studios you can find the appropriate image resource add-on here and create a PR for the missing ones.
https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/

Be sure that the filenames are correct as we spend a lot of time cleaning up the cruft that accumulated over the years
(2016-02-13, 18:01)Martijn Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 17:55)teeedubb Wrote:

Hmmm maybe we should make a game icon addon or just dump dump between movie studios?
Thoughts?

We discussed it internally and it's best we dump the gamestudio icons between the regular studio icons. Very likely there's an overlap between games/movies so it's best to do it as one addon.
In this case it would be best to split them up, that collection is a grey colour. Is it possible to have two resource addon for studios?

Sorry, delayed post... its time for bed...
@ BigNoid:
Are you using Live-TV?
Then I have some improvements for the Live-TV section of AeonNox, that I find useful. If you want, I can create a PR for your skin.

There is already a jarvis repo for AeonNoxSiLVO. You can have a look at the changes here:
https://github.com/walterheisenberg/Aeon...heisenberg
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-02-13, 19:02)teeedubb Wrote: In this case it would be best to split them up, that collection is a grey colour. Is it possible to have two resource addon for studios?

Sorry, delayed post... its time for bed...

If they are too grey, you can easily make them white with gimp/photoshop (dont know how many icons we are talking about here Smile )
but there are some light grey ones in the white pack too iirc.

(2016-02-13, 19:05)Solo0815 Wrote: @ BigNoid:
Are you using Live-TV?
Then I have some improvements for the Live-TV section of AeonNox, that I find useful. If you want, I can create a PR for your skin.

There is already a jarvis repo for AeonNoxSiLVO. You can have a look at the changes here:
https://github.com/walterheisenberg/Aeon...heisenberg

Thx yeah am interested, although I don't use LiveTV myself. PR would be great, if possible with some screenshots of the changes.
  • 216(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537