• 40(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-02-13, 17:23)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 01:17)war59312 Wrote: OK, log file: http://xbmclogs.com/pf3sef1jr#line-536

This times it missed a random fanart for Movies, but got a random fanart for TV Shows.

See a few errors starting on line 536.

Doesn't seem like a skin issue to me. Your system cannot find the files. I cannot check, neither solve in the skin.

Helly.
Hi,

Ok, I see the issue now. I don't have fanart for all movies and TV shows just yet.

So it tries to load none existent fan art. That is when it says random it means just that. It is NOT taking into account shows and movies that do not have fanart in the first place.

So can't work around that in the skin? Like (if no fanart for the selected random show or movie try another random one until found).

If not I understand and I'll open a new bug report (read: feature request) for kodi itself.

Thanks again,

Will

Edit:

Also, possible to add a proper codec info button?

I've been doing this on each release of your skin:

Quote:In VideoOSD.xml edit the following line:

<onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoBookmarks)</onclick>

to

<onclick>codecinfo</onclick>
Of course then I loose the bookmarks.
(2016-02-13, 18:11)war59312 Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 17:23)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 01:17)war59312 Wrote: OK, log file: http://xbmclogs.com/pf3sef1jr#line-536

This times it missed a random fanart for Movies, but got a random fanart for TV Shows.

See a few errors starting on line 536.

Doesn't seem like a skin issue to me. Your system cannot find the files. I cannot check, neither solve in the skin.

Helly.
Hi,

Ok, I see the issue now. I don't have fanart for all movies and TV shows just yet.

So it tries to load none existent fan art. That is when it says random it means just that. It is NOT taking into account shows and movies that do not have fanart in the first place.

So can't work around that in the skin? Like (if no fanart for the selected random show or movie try another random one until found).

If not I understand and I'll open a new bug report (read: feature request) for kodi itself.

Thanks again,

Will

Hi Will,

I'm sorry but you cannot program workaround like you want in the skin (like try a random one in a loop until found). The skin is only a cosmetic layer on top of the kodi software. You can just test on some conditions meant for conditional visibility.

So I think the best thing you can do is open a bug report and it might be solved in one of the future kodi versions.

Thanks,
Helly.
thanks uukrul
(2016-02-13, 17:30)Helly1206 Wrote: And again an update, fixing some bugs you noticed for me.

Thanks and enjoy 3.2.4.

Helly.

- Fixed image position in file browser #555
- Fixed OSD issue while playing DVDs #560
- Fixed RRS feeds (and next 5 songs scroller) position #541
- Fixed next aired in video navigation #553
- Added transparency to clock and date label #541
- Added option to show seconds on clock label #541
Thanks for the fixes!

I also notice now since the last release that the CPU temperature and IP address have gone from the home stats bar? "Drive" always came up saying "Unavailable" but the other two bits of info were useful. I just have a black bar now instead of any stats...

Any ideas?

Hi, Thank You for great work.
One question - how can i change add-on shourtcut icon size on home screen?
(2016-02-13, 20:32)neozerocool Wrote: Hi, Thank You for great work.
One question - how can i change add-on shourtcut icon size on home screen?

I wonder that myself
(2016-02-13, 20:29)gsh2015 Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 17:30)Helly1206 Wrote: And again an update, fixing some bugs you noticed for me.

Thanks and enjoy 3.2.4.

Helly.

Thanks for the fixes!

I also notice now since the last release that the CPU temperature and IP address have gone from the home stats bar? "Drive" always came up saying "Unavailable" but the other two bits of info were useful. I just have a black bar now instead of any stats...

Any ideas?

Will be fixed in the next release. All those conditional things are really a pain in the ass. Especially when I cannot test them myself. Confused

Helly.
(2016-02-13, 20:55)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 20:29)gsh2015 Wrote:

Thanks and enjoy 3.2.4.

Helly.

Thanks for the fixes!

Any ideas?

Will be fixed in the next release. All those conditional things are really a pain in the ass. Especially when I cannot test them myself. Confused

Helly.

Thank you very much for your hard work Smile
(2016-01-24, 14:32)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-01-12, 19:21)panama67 Wrote: Just wanted to say I have tried all the skins and this is my favorite. I love the customization and the kids love the holiday scenes. Keep up the great work.
I have one question, is it possible to change the position of the widgets in the home menu to see more of the fanart or would it conflict with other home menu items?

Thanks Again for this great skin!

You can make the widgets smaller (or disable them completely) to see more of the fanart. I'm not planning to change the possition as it is already crowded on the lower part of the screen.

Yes, I played around and when everything is turned on in the home menu, I can see theres not much space left to move stuff around. Thanks for answering. Keep up the great work!
Hi

Is`t any way to make this button with transparent backgroud? Or make button like this, with no border lines? Swap file in addon dir not working for me.

Trying to install the http address but when I do there is no link to click in install zip file
I have the kodi 16.3 version plz help me!
Thanks.
rkerstet
Download the repo from the first post of this thread.
In Kodi, Install Helly's repo from the zip you downloaded then install the skin from the repo.
The benefit of installing the repo is that you will get auto updates.
Hi Helly

In v3.2.2 you addressed the issue with extrathumbs slideshow:
(2016-01-30, 18:23)Helly1206 Wrote: 3.2.2
--------- 8< ---------
- Fixed bug in extrathumbs slideshow in Media Info and Media Info 3 view #441

My question is how - if it is possible at all - can I get all my EXTRAFANART to be part of the same slideshow ?

Is this part of the skin, or does it require another add-on (and integration into Xonfluence) ?

I would be great to expand the slideshow beyond the maximum four images contained in the extrathumbs folder.

Thanks for thinking about it Cool !
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
It's not working when installing the zip there is no link that appears to download it plz helpHuhAngry
(2016-02-16, 22:57)rkerstet Wrote: It's not working when installing the zip there is no link that appears to download it plz helpHuhAngry

Link from post #1 works fine. Right top side: Download ZIP

https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonfluence
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13