• 31(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
Would it be possible to have an option to just download the posters from TMDb and not the fanart. I suspect that approach would speed up the loading times a bit, and I would prefer posters before the landscape art.
(2016-02-16, 04:28)TheIrreverend Wrote: chunkymonkey: I ended up using EventGhost to fix the problem (just encode MceRemote.Stop to both send stop to Kodi and to select and close the Chrome/IE window). It works, and passes the WAG test, so I'm happy.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't look like eventghost works natively in linux, I'm running ubuntu 15.10.

I'll play around some more with the setup but only two things changed from when it was working.

1) Updated to Jarvis RC3
2) Updated to Flix2Kodi 0.5.7 and it looks like some new remote keys got introduced between 0.5.2 and 0.5.7.

I've just noticed that in addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/scripts/keysender/linux there is a chrome.sh which is full of xdotool commands, but I don't understand what calls this script. (I don't know how to python Tongue )
It would be really great if seasons would be set to 'watched', now if i have one season with all episodes watched the checkmark remains unchecked, don't know if it is possible, but would be great.
Can anyone explain how to get the linux keysender scripts working? My assumption is to setup an lirc config for chromium and then have that xdotool script read from commands sent by your remote to lirc? I'm a little confused on how things should work.
anybody made it work to path-substitute the Flix2Kodi cache folder to a network device?
This would be nice for a multi-device Kodi setup, because only one device has to download the fan arts.
Unfortunately the substitution makes Flix2Kodi crash.
I am dumb!
It looks like in between upgrading Jarvis, Flix2Kodi and Chrome - somewhere along the way my custom scripts got deleted. Hence why chrome looked like it consumed all my key inputs.

I recreated them and now my old keybindings work again.

I still don't understand how to get the keysender scripts working though.

But WAF is back to normal.

On a side note, I am now using a program called keynav to move the mouse around using the remote. I customised it to put up a 3x3 grid that I select using the numerical keys on my remote to move the mouse pointer anywhere on the screen.

So now, I can control the mouse pointer and don't really need the keysender script.

Thanks for all your hardwork logi85!
I just signed up to Netflix. The Win10 app is ok, but having to use a 3rd party app (http://sticky-ux.com/apps/NetflixRemoteController/) to auto hide the taskbar and be able to use Windows remote is pretty poor, and rather clunky.

A Kodi plugin like this would be great, but I assume as it uses a browser, I would lose 5.1 audio?
(2016-02-19, 13:48)the_scotsman Wrote: I just signed up to Netflix. The Win10 app is ok, but having to use a 3rd party app (http://sticky-ux.com/apps/NetflixRemoteController/) to auto hide the taskbar and be able to use Windows remote is pretty poor, and rather clunky.

A Kodi plugin like this would be great, but I assume as it uses a browser, I would lose 5.1 audio?
Yes you will, only 2.0.
A question: when the addon loads the browser, which hotkeys are used to control the Netflix player? The ones from Netflix website or standard browser ones? Also, I imagine Alt+F4 will seamlessly exit back to Kodi, but I'm not sure.

It shouldn't be difficult to integrate into my setup.
Can I somehow get this working on Amazon Fire TV?
That would be great!

Kind regards
(2016-02-23, 09:07)SharpNoiZy Wrote: Can I somehow get this working on Amazon Fire TV?
That would be great!

Kind regards
Doesn't the fire tv have native Netflix?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@logi85

Hi.

I'm running Kodibuntu (14.04) with the latest version of Kodi (16)

I have a similar issue to @sagrath , however I'm unable to watch any content - saved into my library or not - as I'm instead sent to a full screen page of what appears to be netflix.com/gb and It claims I'm not logged in.

I'm fairly regularly informed that the plugin has crashed and that it wants to 'refresh my login', perhaps this is the cause?

Log File: http://pastebin.com/xHk6edu5

Thanks for your hard work Smile
(2016-02-26, 01:24)thejeoff Wrote: @logi85

Hi.

I'm running Kodibuntu (14.04) with the latest version of Kodi (16)

I have a similar issue to @sagrath , however I'm unable to watch any content - saved into my library or not - as I'm instead sent to a full screen page of what appears to be netflix.com/gb and It claims I'm not logged in.

I'm fairly regularly informed that the plugin has crashed and that it wants to 'refresh my login', perhaps this is the cause?

Log File: http://pastebin.com/xHk6edu5

Thanks for your hard work Smile

The Log-in on the Netflix webpage and the add-on are two separate things.
The add-on needs the Login to get the Metadata to build the interface where you choose what to watch.
When you click on the Movie/TVshow you want to watch the add-on send the command to the browser.
The first time you will have to log-in to your account on the webpage.
After that it should automatically log your in.
Thanks for the quick response. Smile

My apologies for wasting your time on a trivial matter.
(2016-02-23, 13:27)bry- Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 09:07)SharpNoiZy Wrote: Can I somehow get this working on Amazon Fire TV?
That would be great!

Kind regards
Doesn't the fire tv have native Netflix?

Yes, it does, but I don't want to switch permanent between them. Wink
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8