• 70(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
@reaven : are you using latest git ? Some releases ago I reseted the panel if stuck when going back Home.

Will check the clearlogo for shows

EDIT : just saw you're showing shows at season level. Only poster / banner / fanart / seasonlandscape work at this level. Don't ask me why but ListItem.Art(clearlogo) remains empty here.

EDIT 2 :

Quote:3. its referencing CUSTOM6 (dont know if is the custom xml since the custom xml include is Custom3)

Check the updated readme :

https://github.com/Jayz2K/skin.KOver#cre...stom-lists

Sharing templates using standard list type is pretty easy but users custom part is something else. Like Reynald said, if affected to CUSTOM6 locally but posted it as CUSTOM3 will make things not to display correctly. It's something to be aware of and the one who share has to precise.

EDIT 3 : Right, model1 will fill template 1. Model2 > template 2 , Model3 > template 3
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Quote:..., now lets analyze what the guisetting import does AFAIU(Understand), maybe Jay can clarify, I am a little confused Huh
1. its referencing the images on your computer since it have all your paths in it (this is easy fix when you reference your own images of course)
2. its referencing model1 as the template to use (what this does?, will this be trying to copy the setting to my model1/template1 ?)
3. its referencing CUSTOM6 (dont know if is the custom xml since the custom xml include is Custom3)

I can not give you more. You have reassigned picture 's links add images, I can not change the links, still attached to my view .

Yes I must redo the view, and I had no Custom3 available, you can only copy tag <itemlayout> <focuslayout>

I do not understand why you have these problems. can be like saying Jay, do update.

EDIT : I can make a video tutorial for this view if you want to? easier to understand after
(2016-02-19, 22:08)Reynald Wrote:
Quote:..., now lets analyze what the guisetting import does AFAIU(Understand), maybe Jay can clarify, I am a little confused Huh
1. its referencing the images on your computer since it have all your paths in it (this is easy fix when you reference your own images of course)
2. its referencing model1 as the template to use (what this does?, will this be trying to copy the setting to my model1/template1 ?)
3. its referencing CUSTOM6 (dont know if is the custom xml since the custom xml include is Custom3)

I can not give you more. You have reassigned picture 's links add images, I can not change the links, still attached to my view .

Yes I must redo the view, and I had no Custom3 available, you can only copy tag <itemlayout> <focuslayout>

I do not understand why you have these problems. can be like saying Jay, do update.

EDIT : I can make a video tutorial for this view if you want to? easier to understand after

lol, dont worry i understand perfectly and I am using the view I am just pointing out things i have found, I didnt use the import since I have heavy modify views and run the risk of somethings get overwritten and/or replace.
the logos works perfect at movie level.

(2016-02-19, 22:08)Jayz2K Wrote:@reaven : are you using latest git ? Some releases ago I reseted the panel if stuck when going back Home.

Will check the clearlogo for shows

EDIT : just saw you're showing shows at season level. Only poster / banner / fanart / seasonlandscape work at this level. Don't ask me why but ListItem.Art(clearlogo) remains empty here.

latest as in before yesterday, yes. you mean if i go back to home the panel reset ?

- what you mean by:
Jayz2K Wrote:you're showing shows at season level
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
@reaven : browsing shows should give you clearlogo, but entering it to browse seasons won't show it anymore ... episodes level also won't

Yep, going back Home should reset persistent dialogs.

(2016-02-19, 23:49)Jayz2K Wrote: @reaven : browsing shows should give you clearlogo, but entering it to browse seasons won't show it anymore ... episodes level also won't

Yep, going back Home should reset persistent dialogs.

yep if i go back to home it reset...

can I ask where is this code ?, where you call ListItem.Art(clearlogo) ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Sure check here (line 145)
https://github.com/Jayz2K/skin.KOver/blo...ewtype.xml

Quote:@Jay : Sharing templates using standard list type is pretty easy but users custom part is something else. Like Reynald said, if affected to CUSTOM6 locally but posted it as CUSTOM3 will make things not to display correctly. It's something to be aware of and the one who share has to precise.

This is not a problem. Just make a copy and paste code between editable tags. And then recreate the view. Working with customes requires a certain rigor, but it is best to rebuild then view the builder and not think that a simple custom will give sight directly. If a view with Custom 3 is interesting and that you already had the Custom3 you do not want to change, then you have to change the name of files and the <include> customX </ include>. I know it is not easy for everyone. And I'll try to give a better explanation for the next views that I will share.
(2016-02-19, 23:58)Jayz2K Wrote: Sure check here (line 145)

I think the problem is from where is trying to read the logo, movies are files in a container and season is a container dont know if thats relevant. I was trying to insert a code directly in the variable so it call the logo from where it is (tv show root) so then a condition could be added for it to work for both shows and movies. but nothing.

also found this that am sure you already know anyway..

Skin_integration_for_using_the_images
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
we can try to integrate into view directly (the custom)

EDIT : the problem is that Kover do not supports integration with Artwork downloarder the season logo. must be added a specific path. Tomorrow I will try to add the custom. As I do with my skin.
Reading this discussion on custom lists has given me a thought. If I want to rename the custom list file itself to change the number and edit the custom line inside the file to match, if there is also a template to be imported to create the view type, is that also hardcoded to reference the specific custom list number, that I've changed?
(2016-02-19, 23:58)Jayz2K Wrote: Sure check here (line 145)

got it !

where is the 'isEmpty' conditional so it dont show up both images, although it gives a nice effect on movies but not so much on seasons.
<visible>Skin.String($PARAM[CompPrefix].B3Typ,CLEARLOGO)+ !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo))</visible> sooo no way to check if logo.png exist not via the variable but via filename so it wont show that fallback image if any of the two exist(i know is the same file but since logo is invisible at season and episode level it would be easier to check against the filename in the container)

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
also Jayz2K found this overlapping dialog:

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Hi guys, this is a really nice Skin, but i have one question.
How can i make a posterlite view with cases, like this picture

And i want the marked movie always on the left side (the big case).
(2016-02-20, 13:14)cd-r Wrote: Hi guys, this is a really nice Skin, but i have one question.
How can i make a posterlite view with cases, like this picture

And i want the marked movie always on the left side (the big case).

you have no alternative but to change Custom files that Jay give to our disponition to customize views.
Hi!
Any plans on making this amazing skin compatible with Isengard 15.2 ? or is it allready?
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18