• 71(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
(2016-02-20, 15:20)Lappskij Wrote: Hi!
Any plans on making this amazing skin compatible with Isengard 15.2 ? or is it allready?
Hi. Impossible. KOver's features are only possible because of Jarvis skinning engine additions. Sorry.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Hi,
Quick question, is there a way to add file details (codec/number of channels/quality) so when browsing video files its visible on the main screen without going into sub menus? I noticed a lot of skins support this but i cannot find it anywhere in kover
(2016-02-20, 16:39)mrShpak Wrote: Hi,
Quick question, is there a way to add file details (codec/number of channels/quality) so when browsing video files its visible on the main screen without going into sub menus? I noticed a lot of skins support this but i cannot find it anywhere in kover

The only way ATM is to do develop a custom list. Natively, no. It's a personal choice since I prefer to keep things clean and from my point of view, this does not prevent to watch or not a video (so why showing them in the main window ?). Maybe in future releases (KRYPTON) there will be more option (once again ... Maybe).

(2016-02-20, 16:53)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-02-20, 16:39)mrShpak Wrote: Hi,

The only way ATM is to do develop a custom list. Natively, no. It's a personal choice since I prefer to keep things clean and from my point of view, this does not prevent to watch or not a video (so why showing them in the main window ?). Maybe in future releases (KRYPTON) there will be more option (once again ... Maybe).

That's what I like about Kover, there are other skin with all the information and in the end it becomes a real merge of confused. I like when there is a clean visual. And as Jay said, the lists personnsalisées allow to make additions information. Jay thank you not to add. There is The reason I decide to take one Kover for Skin.

And it's really easy tô customize custom list, éven för à beginner.
Jay, know that I tortured your skin for days (with recent update), makes many view quickly close open close open panel. I did a lot of tests, check all points. And there is no bug paste. (some display error, but restored after restart). The only strange thing is the loss of time widgets to time, but I do not think it comes from your skin. Forced to redémarer Kodi. (Such as global fanart dispare few times). Personally, I dont know other skins also stable and clean, clean and pleasant, like yours. Congratulations.
@Reynald : thx for testing Wink I will fix bug reported by reaven and will investigate about clearlogo at season level and I won't be far to submit. I sent one more request for transifex translation but nothing seems to move on :/ Will ping Alan for news about that.

(2016-02-20, 19:40)Jayz2K Wrote: @Reynald : thx for testing Wink I will fix bug reported by reaven and will investigate about clearlogo at season level and I won't be far to submit. I sent one more request for transifex translation but nothing seems to move on :/ Will ping Alan for news about that.
Cool, I make it work by using this as suggest in the Artworkdownloader wiki:
Code:
<texture background="true" colordiffuse="FFFFFFFF">$INFO[ListItem.Path]logo.png</texture>
                            <visible>Skin.String($PARAM[CompPrefix].B3Typ,CLEARLOGO)<!-- + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo)) --></visible>
but the problem is make the conditional work for the fallback image, so easier if ListItem.Art(clearlogo) could work at season/episode level and/or you could check if a file exist.

you need help translating, what language ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-02-20, 22:29)reaven Wrote: you need help translating, what language ?

I sent Jay Translate French in MP
@reaven : I fixed the artwork downloader issue.

@Reynald : thx for translation Wink will take a look at it

@all : until I get it fully translated in transifex, any langage translation is welcome and will be added in next Update.

I had to push faster than I thought V1.0.0 since Jarvis is out. I don't want to support old releases and I'm sure it's going to be more downloaded now Jarvis is also stable. I will dig clearlogo next week and if I can do something will Update repo ASAP.

How can I make a shortcuts with addon TV show next aired in widget on the Home menu,? It is not visible in the available shortcuts.
Jay found a bug in latest commit.

When selecting update custom lists, "custom list 1 was found" was repeated twice. At first I thought I was using two custom lists using the same custom number, but in KOver Designer, selecting list in bloc 1, custom list 1 and custom list 2 were available for selection.
Just me or when adding new source in Kover there is no button for Settings in set content? Like bottom left here: https://anonmgur.com/up/aea4305d9830bd2d...c8f3ac.png But Kover I tried scrolling every which way: https://anonmgur.com/up/3f8ed201a9bcfebc...06413d.png
No, you must go to settings / extensions (addons) and setting addons. This should be a choice of Jay.
(2016-02-21, 14:20)Jayz2K Wrote: @all : until I get it fully translated in transifex, any langage translation is welcome and will be added in next Update.

Well, since it is in english and you already have french translation all I can offer is translation into German. So what would I have to do then?
(2016-02-21, 14:43)Reynald Wrote: How can I make a shortcuts with addon TV show next aired in widget on the Home menu,? It is not visible in the available shortcuts.

Did you try browsing your addons in Select widgets > Add-ons > ?

(2016-02-22, 00:29)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Jay found a bug in latest commit.

When selecting update custom lists, "custom list 1 was found" was repeated twice. At first I thought I was using two custom lists using the same custom number, but in KOver Designer, selecting list in bloc 1, custom list 1 and custom list 2 were available for selection.

Thx for reporting, fixed on git.

(2016-02-22, 00:43)colbert Wrote: Just me or when adding new source in Kover there is no button for Settings in set content? Like bottom left here: https://anonmgur.com/up/aea4305d9830bd2d...c8f3ac.png But Kover I tried scrolling every which way: https://anonmgur.com/up/3f8ed201a9bcfebc...06413d.png

Thx for reporting, fixed on git. Button was coded but with a visibility condition that had nothing to do there.

(2016-02-22, 10:02)fantasticn Wrote: Well, since it is in english and you already have french translation all I can offer is translation into German. So what would I have to do then?

If you wanna help, file is here :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Jayz2K...strings.po

It requires to translate all strings msgid "" and send me the new stings.po file.

Much appreciated, thx for helping Smile

• 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18