• 42(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi Helly,

Where can I find and download the lateset updated version of Xonfluence for 15.2 Isengard?

Also, I saw a previous post somewhere where you have a program to help convert CCM Helix to Xonfleunce.

I have many Menu item and custom sub menu tiles using Super Favorites, hate to spend the next few days redoing everything over again? Is there a way to point CCM Helix to Xonfluence in GUI Settings?
As instructed here:258117 (thread)
Download the repo, it will update appropriately based on Kodi's version.
Ok thank you OTiney, wanted to make sure.
(2016-02-10, 14:43)gsh2015 Wrote: Hi there,

I am having an issue with the next aired script since upgrading to Jarvis.

On Isengard, I would get the next aired listings in the TV Shows view, but since upgrading to Jarvis this info is now not displayed.

The script toggle button skin settings doesn't seem to be making any difference.

Any advice, I have reinstalled the script.tv.next.aired but this didn't help?

Apart from that I love the skin...really useful features.

Thanks in advance...
I just installed v3.25 and do not see Next Aired info either. edit: I had to enable "now playing info" under home screen options.

Also, try running the extended info script from the "button" in the info screen on shows like 'Big Bang Theory' or Bates Motel (these are the 1st ones I tried) and you will get some hilarious results! If I run extended info from the context menu script the info is correct. This is the way I get extended info on the stock Confluence skin.

This is a GREAT skin. Thank you.
(2016-02-20, 22:33)tvguru Wrote: Hi Helly,

Where can I find and download the lateset updated version of Xonfluence for 15.2 Isengard?

Also, I saw a previous post somewhere where you have a program to help convert CCM Helix to Xonfleunce.

I have many Menu item and custom sub menu tiles using Super Favorites, hate to spend the next few days redoing everything over again? Is there a way to point CCM Helix to Xonfluence in GUI Settings?

About your custom menu items, see:
2241371 (post)
and
2242537 (post)

Helly.
(2016-02-21, 00:54)thewarm Wrote: I just installed v3.25 and do not see Next Aired info either. edit: I had to enable "now playing info" under home screen options.

Also, try running the extended info script from the "button" in the info screen on shows like 'Big Bang Theory' or Bates Motel (these are the 1st ones I tried) and you will get some hilarious results! If I run extended info from the context menu script the info is correct. This is the way I get extended info on the stock Confluence skin.

Extended info changed their API. Lot of work to implement ... Not planning to do this on short notice.

If anyone can help, be my guest.

Helly.
(2016-02-21, 18:11)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-21, 00:54)thewarm Wrote: I just installed v3.25 and do not see Next Aired info either. edit: I had to enable "now playing info" under home screen options.

Extended info changed their API. Lot of work to implement ... Not planning to do this on short notice.

If anyone can help, be my guest.

Helly.
Since Extended Info uses The Movie Database, it is not geared towards TV Shows. It's been that way forever, but it works great for movies. How hard would it be to remove the Extended Info "button" from the TV section?
Hi Helly, thank you so much for this great skin, really love it. please can you tell me if there is a way to make home floor alone transparent as current settings also affect the home menu. also there is no arrow pointer in the Home menu subset if the item is more than 6 which suppose to let someone know that there are still more hidden.

Thanks again bro for your hard work.
With Jarvis final being released any chance of this skin getting into the formal kodi repository? This mod really breathes new life into the skin.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck yet copying their kodi setup between different boxes with on android with xonfluence all staying intact eg skin setup/layout or is it not possible with jarvis?
Quick question: I'm relaxing at the moment and listening to music from my library. How do I find the current playlist to see what's in my queue?
Thank you
(2016-02-21, 22:06)hardbreed Wrote: Just wondering if anyone has had any luck yet copying their kodi setup between different boxes with on android with xonfluence all staying intact eg skin setup/layout or is it not possible with jarvis?

I've been trying this all day, i have a lot of friends and family that I install and setup kodi for. No matter what i try i can't seem to get any of the skin settings to save. Anytime i reboot all the skin settings go back to default
I know it was mentioned before about the skin files being located in a different section in kodi but likewise if I use the backup app or a file Explorer to manually copy the files I'm getting the same as yourself.

I would love to find a solution to it
(2016-02-22, 07:20)Mentisimperium Wrote:
(2016-02-21, 22:06)hardbreed Wrote: Just wondering if anyone has had any luck yet copying their kodi setup between different boxes with on android with xonfluence all staying intact eg skin setup/layout or is it not possible with jarvis?

I've been trying this all day, i have a lot of friends and family that I install and setup kodi for. No matter what i try i can't seem to get any of the skin settings to save. Anytime i reboot all the skin settings go back to default

You are not the only one who cannot save skin settings please see here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258557
It does work with RC2 for me but not with final.
I skimmed through the last few pages and saw that someone made a build for krypton...

Do I have to use that one? Or is the regular helly one caught up already?
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13