• 42(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
you shouldn't have to worry about version numbers.
if you install cu lrc through the addon browser in kodi,
it will always be updated to the latest version for the kodi version you're using.

fyi, no 4.1.4 is not (fully) compatible with isengard.

the current version for isengard: 3.2.2
the current version for jarvis: 4.1.9
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-01-26, 19:17)ronie Wrote: you shouldn't have to worry about version numbers.
if you install cu lrc through the addon browser in kodi,
it will always be updated to the latest version for the kodi version you're using.

fyi, no 4.1.4 is not (fully) compatible with isengard.

the current version for isengard: 3.2.2
the current version for jarvis: 4.1.9

I removed 4.14 and went to install from kodi repository. Version 3.2.2 shows up, as you expected, but the install fails. I even changed to the skin that kodi comes with, and disabled MQ6 and tried again. Still fails. Do I need to turn on debug and get some info out of it for you? First time I have tried to solve an issue (sorry for noob questions).
yup, please post a Debug Log of this issue.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks a lot for this addon. Wanted to give quick feedback on the installation process. While this might be obvious to most people in this forum, it may not be to new users (or addon noobs like myself) how to go about installing this. Thus, I suggest adding the following lines to the first post in this thread:

To install the CU LRC Lyrics Addon
* go to System (enter) > Add-ons > Install from repository > Lyrics
* select CU LRC Lyrics (enter) and then Install
Wasn't working well with genius so I added some modifications utilizing beautifulsoup. Works alot better now
Thanks, makes it alot more in depth when listening to a new album!
Hi Ronie,
I tried the CU LRC Lyrics 4.1.9 that comes with Jarvis - thanks for the "clear culrc.lyrics window property when needed", now my remote does not temporarily display incorrect lyrics at track change.
One question though, is there a way to distinguish between "currently searching for lyrics" and "haven't found any lyrics"? Looks like in both cases culrc.lyrics is empty, and I'd like to display the appropriate info to the user
Thanks,
Markus
Kodi Music Remote for iOS, the remote control for music lovers - http://kodimusicremote.com
NO FOCUS IN ANDROID

I am not able to operate any controls on the add-on window. When I touch the screen, the main Information bar pops up. Is this an issue with Kodi, the skin or the add-on?

Nexus 7 - Android 6.0.1 - Kodi 16.0 - CU LRC Lyrics 4.1.9
Confluence skin
(2016-02-21, 22:52)markusloffler Wrote: Hi Ronie,
I tried the CU LRC Lyrics 4.1.9 that comes with Jarvis - thanks for the "clear culrc.lyrics window property when needed", now my remote does not temporarily display incorrect lyrics at track change.
One question though, is there a way to distinguish between "currently searching for lyrics" and "haven't found any lyrics"? Looks like in both cases culrc.lyrics is empty, and I'd like to display the appropriate info to the user
Thanks,
Markus

nope, i don't think there is...
since i don't know how remote apps interact with the cu lrc addon, what would be the easiest way for you?
(2016-02-24, 15:58)jim300 Wrote: NO FOCUS IN ANDROID

I am not able to operate any controls on the add-on window. When I touch the screen, the main Information bar pops up. Is this an issue with Kodi, the skin or the add-on?

Nexus 7 - Android 6.0.1 - Kodi 16.0 - CU LRC Lyrics 4.1.9
Confluence skin

i don't think there's an easy way to work around the issue.
while it works fine with a remote or keyboard, mouse and touchscreen support are troublesome.
kodi will indeed pop up the osd if you mouse your mouse or touch the screen.
(2016-02-26, 22:34)ronie Wrote: nope, i don't think there is...
since i don't know how remote apps interact with the cu lrc addon, what would be the easiest way for you?
Currently the only way for remote apps to interact with the add-on is to evaluate the Window(Home).Property(...). It would be sufficient for example if you'd set "culrc.lyrics" to "notfound" or similar if your add-on couldn't find any lyrics, while leaving it empty while you are searching for lyrics. Of course the string "notfound" should be once defined then fixed.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Kodi Music Remote for iOS, the remote control for music lovers - http://kodimusicremote.com
whats the best to see lyrics while listening radio?

if i do so, the first music is displayed with lyrics and if the music changes the first lyrics are still displayed.

is there a way to tell cu lrc lyrics that he has to find another lyric?

and is there a good programme or sth. else for tagging mp3s with synchronized lyrics or scrap them into musicfile folder (outside of kodi)
cu lrc has little to no support for radio streams.
(2016-03-02, 23:35)ronie Wrote: cu lrc has little to no support for radio streams.

isnt it possible or too hard?

would think its nearly the same thing like artistslideshow does. for lyrics instead of pictures.
artistslideshow changes the artist pictures when a new song is played on radio streams.
(2016-03-03, 14:45)Syon25 Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 23:35)ronie Wrote: cu lrc has little to no support for radio streams.

isnt it possible or too hard?

would think its nearly the same thing like artistslideshow does. for lyrics instead of pictures.
artistslideshow changes the artist pictures when a new song is played on radio streams.

not easy to add. this addon searches for lyrics each time a new track starts.
with radio streams, it's just one long endless track, hence you only get lyrics for the first song.

the artistslideshow probably works in a totally different way...
i can't even remember how i did it when i wrote the initial code for that addon :-)
Hello!
Please help me.
Kodi - v16
addon - v4.1.9

I have a lirc file:
[00:12.8]Жан[00:13.4]на [00:14.0]из [00:14.3]тех [00:14.9]
[00:14.91]ко[00:15.5]ро[00:15.9]лев [00:19.0]
[00:19.01]Что [00:19.5]лю[00:20.1]бят [00:20.5]

When playing mp3 on the screen I can see:
Жан[00:13.4]на [00:14.0]из [00:14.3]тех [00:14.9]
ко[00:15.5]ро[00:15.9]лев [00:19.0]
Что [00:19.5]лю[00:20.1]бят [00:20.5]

Ie the lists all the timings, except for the first in a string
Why output timings on the screen and lights up the entire string as a whole, and not the individual words in it?
Debug log on, but nothing in it is not
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1