• 217(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2016-02-13, 17:05)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 16:05)elra Wrote: Hi, today with version 5.8.2 multi-backgrounds in main-menu settings (set item background - set multi-image background) are not working anymore and only the Astronaut background is shown. Can still set a single custom backgorund but multi-background doesn't work.
Ah right. Will fix that, thx.
Yes please fix this and thank you!!!! This has been killing my backgrounds when it updates to the newest aeon.
Already pushed the fixed version to the repo a few hours ago (5.8.3). Should be available soon.
I have multipule profiles. Is there anyway to change the profile log on screen to anything but the aeon nox kodi logo? Can you put anything there? if so how?

Thanks
(2016-02-13, 19:36)BigNoid Wrote: If they are too grey, you can easily make them white with gimp/photoshop (dont know how many icons we are talking about here Smile )
but there are some light grey ones in the white pack too iirc.

I've whitened them up in GIMP (thank god for batch processing). I changed the gamma value to 12 for all images, they fit in much better with the existing icons.
7zip here, what do you guys think?

EDIT: The ones above are too light, the details on multi colour icons are lost. Here is one with a lower gamma setting https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2241...est-4.0.7z

For naming, are you guys happy to have them named after the info in hyperspin hyperlists?
(2016-02-13, 19:36)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 19:05)Solo0815 Wrote: @ BigNoid:
Are you using Live-TV?
Then I have some improvements for the Live-TV section of AeonNox, that I find useful. If you want, I can create a PR for your skin.

There is already a jarvis repo for AeonNoxSiLVO. You can have a look at the changes here:
https://github.com/walterheisenberg/Aeon...heisenberg

Thx yeah am interested, although I don't use LiveTV myself. PR would be great, if possible with some screenshots of the changes.
Github doesn't let me create a PR, because I already forked SiLVOs Mod to dev my changes.
But here are the changes for Jarvis: (updated)
Live-TV-MOD_v2.zip

Please fix the misalignment of the code and have a look at the comments in DialogFullscreenInfo.xml Wink
watch gallery

First 2 pics:
- added channel logo
- moved date under the channel logo
- expanded the text for the EPG
- fixed scrollbar. Was far at the right before
Pic 3 - 6:
- changed remaining time for Live-TV in mainmenu and Live-TV-bar to '+1h 25min' or '+48min'
Enigma2 is using this display and it is easier to read than 01:25 or 00:48 especially, when you watch TV at 1:10 (1:10am) in the morning
Pic 7:
added "Now recording Info" to FullscreenLive-TV info.

Update:
I renamed the 2 includes to match the other PVR-XMLs and moved some code around to de-duplicate it. Pleae have a look
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Some minor bugs I encountered after upgrading to 16.0 that worked fine on 15.2:

1. When you have more then 99 unwatched TV shows the "99+" in side the checkbox has a space too much "99 +" which make the number shown over the boundaries of the check box instead of nicely being inside it as it use to be.

2. PVR Timeline Standard Guide is missing the gradient as a background of the TV program (works on the small one) and just shows the text without any boundaries.

3. PVR Timeline Big is the the same as Standard instead of one taking up the whole screen estate.

4. Various PVR views beside Timeline and Wall have the EPG text slightly fainted at an larger offset again.

5. Installed Weather Backgrounds from the Kodi repository don't work anymore. Though I must admit I don't know if I applied some hack to Isengard to make them work back then. Though might just be unsupported
(2016-02-21, 22:43)Scythe42 Wrote: Some minor bugs I encountered after upgrading to 16.0 that worked fine on 15.2:

1. When you have more then 99 unwatched TV shows the "99+" in side the checkbox has a space too much "99 +" which make the number shown over the boundaries of the check box instead of nicely being inside it as it use to be.

2. PVR Timeline Standard Guide is missing the gradient as a background of the TV program (works on the small one) and just shows the text without any boundaries.

3. PVR Timeline Big is the the same as Standard instead of one taking up the whole screen estate.

4. Various PVR views beside Timeline and Wall have the EPG text slightly fainted at an larger offset again.

5. Installed Weather Backgrounds from the Kodi repository don't work anymore. Though I must admit I don't know if I applied some hack to Isengard to make them work back then. Though might just be unsupported
Thx for report, will check those out.
Weather backgrounds should still work. Choos an artpack in the weather window-->side menu-->background.
(2016-02-22, 12:37)BigNoid Wrote: Weather backgrounds should still work. Choos an artpack in the weather window-->side menu-->background.

Is this also the place for conditional weather? In previous xbmc/kodi you just had to point to a folder. Can I still manually configure this?
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2016-02-22, 20:22)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 12:37)BigNoid Wrote: Weather backgrounds should still work. Choos an artpack in the weather window-->side menu-->background.

Is this also the place for conditional weather? In previous xbmc/kodi you just had to point to a folder. Can I still manually configure this?
Yep whatever is chosen there is what will be shown if conditional weather is chosen as background.
(2016-02-22, 20:24)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 20:22)Raytestrak Wrote:

Yep whatever is chosen there is what will be shown if conditional weather is chosen as background.

Okay, but I have to choose a new weather fanart pack then? I can't point to a specific folder.

My skin settings.xml still contains the following line:

Code:
<setting id="WeatherFanartDir" type="string">special://skin/_weather_wallpaper/</setting>

and IN the weather addon, I see my (conditional, I think) weather fanart, but my main menu items stays black.

The log says:

Code:
21:13:54 T:140294494349056   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting resource://special://skin/_weather_wallpaper//33/

There is artwork in folder 33, though ... and like I said, I see it IN the weather addon.

I see there's an extra "/" in there. So there's a difference in how its handled than in home and weather window. Tbh I blindly moved to the weather packs on repo, not thinking about any custom packs the user might have installed. Will look into this.
other way to solve is to submit your custom weather image pack to the xbmc repo, than you can choose it from there.
Thanks for looking into it. I also tried to put the whole path in it (/home/nuc/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/_weather_wallpaper/), but the outcome was the same. Removing the / at the end broke it altogether. No images in the addon, and none in the main menu.

I'll look into the repo thing, but it's a 350MB pack of images and, because the skin folder is the only folder from which images aren't cached, I have my weather shown from there. Same goes for my holiday pictures slideshow. I have 50GB of images on a network share that I don't want cached on my 40GB SSD, or my 8GB SD card on my rpi2 Big Grin

(maybe this is obsolete by now, but xbmc used to cache every image it came across, even locally stored images, filling my thumbnails folder rather quickly)

Hi,

after the update to Jarvis, the unwatched episode count of the focussed tv show, only shows a white circle. The unfocussed tv shows (the ones to the left), do show the unwatched number. See screenshot.

(2016-02-23, 01:47)FrancWest Wrote: Hi,

after the update to Jarvis, the unwatched episode count of the focussed tv show, only shows a white circle. The unfocussed tv shows (the ones to the left), do show the unwatched number. See screenshot.

Ah right. I fixed that for Showcase, but forgot to fix it for Landscape view. Fixed now, thx for report.
  • 217(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537