• 167(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2016-02-22, 16:34)Deano316 Wrote: I currently run a Pi 2 on OpenELEC 6 using the stable release (15.2), currently I get 7.1 TrueHD through PCM but only DTS 5.1. Also I don't have 3D isos displaying correctly. Can anyone confirm whether these are working on the latest nightly?

3D ISO is Milhouse nightly only.
Note: this thread is dead. There won't be any more Milhouse Kodi 16 test builds.
Milhouse test builds are now Kodi 17.
(2016-02-22, 16:40)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 16:34)Deano316 Wrote: I currently run a Pi 2 on OpenELEC 6 using the stable release (15.2), currently I get 7.1 TrueHD through PCM but only DTS 5.1. Also I don't have 3D isos displaying correctly. Can anyone confirm whether these are working on the latest nightly?

3D ISO is Milhouse nightly only.
Note: this thread is dead. There won't be any more Milhouse Kodi 16 test builds.
Milhouse test builds are now Kodi 17.

Ok, I'll give that a try, thanks for the response Big Grin

Edit: Worked like a charm.
Question 
(2016-02-19, 05:20)whiffyfuzzball Wrote: To save anyone else looking back pages for the last Kodi 16 test build, it's here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2178552

Question, is the build above the best build to run on my raspberry pi at this time that includes jarvis?

Thank you
It certainly worked at the time, so should work now. Work is progressing towards an official OpenELEC 7.0 Jarvis release
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Do you know if there are any blocking points/issues this time like there were with 6.0.0, or is it just a case of it's taking a little time to get everything done and right and patience needed?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
There are some blockers, yes. One of them being a Python issues that has hopefully been resolved today.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I am having issues pairing my device (rpi2) with the 1204 build - this is the first time I am trying this so I am not sure what the issues are - my bluetooth adapter is an ASUS adapter (BCM20702A0 Broadcom based). I can detect my headphones (ankerSoundbuds) - but when I pair them, it says connected for a few seconds then says file "Bluetooth Error - no such file or directory".

Not sure what to do here - any help would be great.
For Bluetooth audio, use a current Kodi 17 test build: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=250817

There's no further support for these old test builds.
Are we talking days, weeks or months until OpenELEC is officially released with "Jarvis"? Smile
The Real Skimshady
Can anyone recommend a reputable source to get a current build of OE7 ? This seems to be oddly lacking to my searching.
I'm thinking of testing #1204 from 6.0.1, just curious if anyone has any feedback before I switch.

If I have any issues, can I revert back back to 6.0.1 ?? If yes what is the best way to do so, cheers.

Thanks Millhouse for all the great work Wink
Yes. Just drop the 6.0.1 tar file in the Update folder and reboot.
(2016-03-03, 14:48)Milhouse Wrote: Yes. Just drop the 6.0.1 tar file in the Update folder and reboot.

Thanks bud, appreciate it, cheers

Installed I'll test it for a few days and report back
I'm running my own compiled build from the master git on Kodi 16.0 (Jarvis) is there a way to upgrade this to the Kodi 16.1 RC1 version?
Repackage and recompile.
  • 167(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10