• 202(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2016-02-22, 14:38)mrhyde1969 Wrote: This is such a large thread. Can someone plz.point me in the direction to get this working for just 24hz material and leave anything else to the internal kodi player. Thanks
Unless you have the 24Hz information somewhere in the filename, there doesn't appear to be the option to create a rule based on a video's framerate. Check here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Playercorefactory.xml.

If you do have the 24Hz info in the filenames, you could place this in a playercorefactory.xml file in your userdata folder:
Code:
<rules action="prepend">
     <rule video="true" player="DVDPlayer">
          <rule filename=".*24Hz.*" player="DSPlayer"/>
          </rule>
     </rule>
</rules>

I'm not entirely sure about the syntax for the wildcards in the filename, but this should at least point you in the right direction.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2016-02-23, 17:44)ashlar Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 14:38)mrhyde1969 Wrote: This is such a large thread. Can someone plz.point me in the direction to get this working for just 24hz material and leave anything else to the internal kodi player. Thanks
Unless you have the 24Hz information somewhere in the filename, there doesn't appear to be the option to create a rule based on a video's framerate. Check here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Playercorefactory.xml.

If you do have the 24Hz info in the filenames, you could place this in a playercorefactory.xml file in your userdata folder:
Code:
<rules action="prepend">
     <rule video="true" player="DVDPlayer">
          <rule filename=".*24Hz.*" player="DSPlayer"/>
          </rule>
     </rule>
</rules>

I'm not entirely sure about the syntax for the wildcards in the filename, but this should at least point you in the right direction.

Thanks for that. Unfortunately I don't have time to go through my entire collection and add 24hz to the necessary files
(2016-02-23, 09:37)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 23:34)Derek Wrote: You do know theres no developer and if there was this would be at the bottom of the list, just saying no bad intent Smile (peace to all)

Well, I'm glad you're setting development priorities. I won't ask for your official list, but I'll keep a running tally.

I just meant i doubt it'd be a priority but what do i know no offense meant buddy
(2016-02-23, 21:39)mrhyde1969 Wrote: Thanks for that. Unfortunately I don't have time to go through my entire collection and add 24hz to the necessary files
You could use something like Advanced Renamer and completely automate the process.

I just downloaded it and with two rules I got a result that would suit your needs.
You would use two "Add" rules. I did the work for you. Smile

Copy the following in a text file. Save it with the name you prefer (MovieFramerateRenamer for instance), with a .aren extension. You then import it through "Load Method List", select your movie folders and the work is done. You always have a preview of how the filename is going to be renamed, just to be sure.

Code:
[header]
type=preset
application=Advanced Renamer 3.71
application_version=3710000
batchmode=rename

[namecollision]
separator=_
pattern=
rule=fail

[methods]
method0000=methodname:"add"; active:"1"; position:"0"; add:"<Video FrameRate>"; backwards:"1"; applyto:"name"; regularexpressions:"0";
method0001=methodname:"add"; active:"1"; position:"6"; add:"."; backwards:"1"; applyto:"name"; regularexpressions:"0";
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2016-02-24, 18:48)ashlar Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 21:39)mrhyde1969 Wrote: Thanks for that. Unfortunately I don't have time to go through my entire collection and add 24hz to the necessary files
You could use something like Advanced Renamer and completely automate the process.

I just downloaded it and with two rules I got a result that would suit your needs.
You would use two "Add" rules. I did the work for you. Smile

Copy the following in a text file. Save it with the name you prefer (MovieFramerateRenamer for instance), with a .aren extension. You then import it through "Load Method List", select your movie folders and the work is done. You always have a preview of how the filename is going to be renamed, just to be sure.

Code:
[header]
type=preset
application=Advanced Renamer 3.71
application_version=3710000
batchmode=rename

[namecollision]
separator=_
pattern=
rule=fail

[methods]
method0000=methodname:"add"; active:"1"; position:"0"; add:"<Video FrameRate>"; backwards:"1"; applyto:"name"; regularexpressions:"0";
method0001=methodname:"add"; active:"1"; position:"6"; add:"."; backwards:"1"; applyto:"name"; regularexpressions:"0";

Awsome. Thanks will give that a go this weekend
I've upgraded to 16.0 from one of the RC, plus also upgrading MadVR to latest available. Perhaps it's just placebo but I'm not seeing as good picture quality as earlier version of things. PIcture are more colorless (greyer than before) and not as shart. It that just me or could things have changed in MadVR/LAVFilter?
(2016-02-26, 14:40)Bjur Wrote: I've upgraded to 16.0 from one of the RC, plus also upgrading MadVR to latest available. Perhaps it's just placebo but I'm not seeing as good picture quality as earlier version of things. PIcture are more colorless (greyer than before) and not as shart. It that just me or could things have changed in MadVR/LAVFilter?

Check if your MadVR settings changed...
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
It doesn't look like it has changed as far as I can see from ctrl + j
When trying to play back an index.bdmv file of a Blu-Ray folder, I get an error in the log:
"ERROR: CFGLoader::LoadFilterRules Extension "mpls" not found. Please check mediasconfig.xml"

I then copy-pasted the mediasconfig.xml to "AppData - Roaming - Kodi - userdata" folder and added "mpls" to go after "mkv" (so that the line reads "mkv|mpls") but the error persists.

What am I doing wrong? The index.bdmv can be played back just fine using DVDPlayer.
(2016-02-26, 14:47)danjames92 Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 14:40)Bjur Wrote: I've upgraded to 16.0 from one of the RC, plus also upgrading MadVR to latest available. Perhaps it's just placebo but I'm not seeing as good picture quality as earlier version of things. PIcture are more colorless (greyer than before) and not as shart. It that just me or could things have changed in MadVR/LAVFilter?

Check if your MadVR settings changed...

Are the black level (PC/TV) settings correct in both Kodi and your graphics card settings? Just asking because not too long ago, apparently after a Kodi crash, my NVidia settings changed from PC to TV levels on their own, resulting in a greyer and washed out picture.
U gotta double check each time u update Nvidia drivers, at least it changes for me that way.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
I will try and check. Haven't updated those drivers. Have checked Kodi which hasn't enabled 16-235 and lav is also pc
Kodi Jarvis 16.1 RC1 + dsplayer * (02/27/2016)

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...0.dx11.exe

Update internal lav filters for version 0.67.0-136 (02/26/2016).

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi
Jarvis was released last week, is there a dsplayer build based on the final Jarvis available?

Thanks!
(2016-02-20, 16:26)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Jarvis 16.0 FINAL + dsplayer * (02/20/2016)

link for download:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7799...0.dx11.exe

Update internal lav filters for version 0.67.0-115 (02/20/2016).

Warnings:
- This is an unofficial Kodi build not from Team Kodi.
- This build comes with no warranties, explicit or implied, and you use it at your own risk.
- This build was compiled by Wanilton, for use only in Windows OS, and have same functions official Kodi Jarvis build Nightly + dsplayer support.

git:

https://github.com/mediaBrasil/xbmc/tree...r_dsplayer
  • 202(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47