• 52(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
(2016-02-24, 14:10)SkywalkerPD Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 11:06)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 10:50)SkywalkerPD Wrote: Well, I added some new shortcuts to the submenu, but they are different from the older links. Youtube is an old link and works with another command and icon as the new links that I add. I can't get the new links to use the addon icons.

The difference in the actions is nothing to worry about - the Skin Shortcuts script has changed to using the window name, not the ID (10025 is the ID of the VideoLibrary window).

If you set a shortcut via 'Choose item for main menu' it will set the icon automatically if the addon provides one. It's worth pointing out, though, that if this isn't working you'll only get help in figuring out why for addons that don't violate the forums piracy policy (wiki).

If you really want to manually edit the settings edit userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/skin.eminence.2.mod.properties. However this is really not recommended - the file isn't designed to be edited manually, so you're on your own as to working out exactly where to make the changes. Also, if you get edit it wrongly you may get disappearing items on your main menu or Skin Shortcuts may fail to build the menu entirely, and the only support you'll get is to delete the file.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I'm not understand what you want exactly.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz tell me my friend is it possible to make hub widget display picture? I mean that in the hub widget window I will set individual picture to each one of the tiles
You mean background ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-24, 19:55)Guilouz Wrote: You mean background ?

Not background I mean the square right next to the list in the hub I mean if you can make it display photo for each option in the list
Screenshot please. I don't understand what you mean.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-24, 20:24)Guilouz Wrote: Screenshot please. I don't understand what you mean.

watch gallery

I mean the square where dicaprio is
Ahh widget hub ! Not possible at this moment.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-24, 20:49)Guilouz Wrote: Ahh widget hub ! Not possible at this moment.

Will it be?
Hi Guilouz,

Again thanks a lot for the new version of this fantastic skin.

But I don't have a good eye then I have difficult to identify the watched, watching and unwatched icon.
I would like to disable the unwatched icon (i.e. don't display any icon if video is unwatched).
I guess that I have to modify something in the Includes_image.xml.
If it's correct, can you tell me which lines I have to comment to "disable" the unwatched icon ?
(Note: I already see this in one of the previous version)

Thank you in advance
(2016-02-24, 20:50)yakirp88 Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 20:49)Guilouz Wrote: Ahh widget hub ! Not possible at this moment.

Will it be?

I'm waiting rhodges. He have done changes to do that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-24, 22:08)sviet2k Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Again thanks a lot for the new version of this fantastic skin.

But I don't have a good eye then I have difficult to identify the watched, watching and unwatched icon.
I would like to disable the unwatched icon (i.e. don't display any icon if video is unwatched).
I guess that I have to modify something in the Includes_image.xml.
If it's correct, can you tell me which lines I have to comment to "disable" the unwatched icon ?
(Note: I already see this in one of the previous version)

Thank you in advance

I have removed them in previous release but some people want to come back.

I can add an option to show all indicators / Hide watched indicators only / Hide all indicators.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-24, 22:29)Guilouz Wrote: I have removed them in previous release but some people want to come back.

I can add an option to show all indicators / Hide watched indicators only / Hide all indicators.

I appreciate a lot if you can add this option in the next release. Smile
New Update 1.5.2 for Jarvis & 1.3.2 for Krypton :

Add possibility to show all indicators / Hide unwatched indicators only / Hide all indicators in library settings.

Krypton : Fix OK button with confirm dialog.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Gouilouz

This view was present in the Arctic Zephyr skin. It is clear, legible, all the information is there. I find it lacking in Eminence.
Is what it might be an updated?

There is already a view like that in Eminence. I have no plan to add this.

Arctic Zephyr is not Eminence, I can't add all from Arctic.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12