• 53(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
Guilouz,

Like your work very mutch, but I'm not sure how to act in case of an update.

Do I just extract the new files and replace the skin folder, or is there another way?

What will happen with my skin settings when I update?

Do I have to update the dependencies every time there is an update?

Thanks!
You can replace skin folder or install/update skin with zip file in addons settings.

Your skin settings will not be affected.

You can check if new updates are available on github but it's not necessary. When an update for addon will be submited to kodi repository, it will be automatically updated.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

The Textures.xbt file is missing from 1.5.2 and the previous update.
I have saved the Textures.xbt file you added the other day. and installed it in 1.52.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-02-23, 05:25)rhodges Wrote: @Guilouz: Whenever you slow down on changes, I'll merge my changes in and send you a zip. If you'd like to review and merge them, I'll send the changes to you. I'm currently on 1.4.2, but I'll merge them into the latest and attach.

Here is what I've done locally:

Fixed finish time hanging off the edge when the seek bar is displayed
Fixed the header icon, when hidden, will show up when scrolling a list
Fixed no longer displays "Show widget posters" on subitems on hub items and submenu

Change - Show the header icon when paused even if we have the option hidden, for better balance

Change - Added ability to specify widgets for individual widget subitems
- This means, in a hub, where spotlight is, it can be dynamic based on what is in the right hand list

Change - Added ability to specify a static "foreground" for widet subitems (displayed where "Spotlight" is displayed)
- This means, in a hub, where spotlight is, you can have a static image based on what is in the right hand list

Change - Don't display the hubplot section if there is nothing at all to display

Edit: I'm thinking of changing the hide header icon to only hide it on the home page. That might be easier. It keeps the clean look of the home screen, but keep the utility of it on other screens. Thoughts?

I have merged my changes with 1.5.2. Please be aware, I have not spent much time testing after I merged the changes. In addition to the changes above

Change - Hide header title is now, No (it won't hide it at all), Home (only hides it on the home screen), Yes (always hides it).

skin.eminence.2.mod-1.5.2-MOD.zip

Edit: I noticed a bug with widget hub image. Since I used another control to display the image (I couldn't figure out how to load it in the existing control) the plot will bleed thru from the last widget selected. I will fix that quickly and re-upload. Maybe a more experience skinner can figure out how to properly implement it.

Edit 2: Bleed thru fixed. It would be nice, however, if someone could figure out how to use control 9500 instead of having to create 9499.
Question 
Hi folks

I've been using eminence v1 for a while (15 months or so) on Helix / Jarvis and have just taken the plunge with v2 on a fresh installation of Jarvis.

I'm starting everything from scratch in Jarvis and have spent a couple of hours today setting up the skin as it was in my Jarvis build. However I've just realised this is probably a bad idea, I should really be looking into using new the skin's new features rather than trying to mimic my existing setup.

So I'd like to learn more about the new features, is there a document that I can refer to somewhere, or do I need to go through the 40+ pages of this thread?
Thanks.
New Update 1.5.4 for Jarvis & 1.3.4 for Krypton :

Add possibility to choose a widget or a picture/multi pictures for each item of Hub (Thanks
rhodges).
Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-25, 20:27)ED-209 Wrote: Hi folks

I've been using eminence v1 for a while (15 months or so) on Helix / Jarvis and have just taken the plunge with v2 on a fresh installation of Jarvis.

I'm starting everything from scratch in Jarvis and have spent a couple of hours today setting up the skin as it was in my Jarvis build. However I've just realised this is probably a bad idea, I should really be looking into using new the skin's new features rather than trying to mimic my existing setup.

So I'd like to learn more about the new features, is there a document that I can refer to somewhere, or do I need to go through the 40+ pages of this thread?
Thanks.

You can use this thread to know all the changes that have been made : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2152289
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks for all the hard work on this skin, it is amazing!!!!

Would it be possible to have the option to have the clock and weather on the home screen but have it disappear for library views? It is great on the paused screen.

Thanks.
Your last update makes my Kodi go entirely black in all menus and show only a wallpaper full of small K logo's in the home screen.
Going back to the yesterday version fixes this.
After trying it again, and waiting somewhat longer, the skin and all it's functions start working again.
Is this normal behaviour, or did I do something wrong?

Not mean to complain, because I very like this skin, but I guess it didn't work entirely as I anticipated.
(2016-02-25, 20:55)Guilouz Wrote: You can use this thread to know all the changes that have been made : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2152289

Thank you very much Guilouz.
(2016-02-25, 20:27)ED-209 Wrote: Hi folks

Thanks.

I've realised I've posted in the wrong thread. I was supposed to post in the thread for the original eminence v2.
But now that I've seen the Mod, I'll be trying this out too!!!
Hey, simple question, how do I change the color of the main header text??
It seems that watched shows are not disappearing from the "New Episode" widget. All shows are showing up regardless of watched status.

Thanks.
(2016-02-26, 00:00)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey, simple question, how do I change the color of the main header text??

In Includes_Furniture.xml

Variable : Furniture_TopBar_MainLabel_Color
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-26, 01:09)Scott00007 Wrote: It seems that watched shows are not disappearing from the "New Episode" widget. All shows are showing up regardless of watched status.

Thanks.

Normal, "New Episodes" widget show all new added episodes in library.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12